Author Topic: Jeebus Wiggs, is this you?  (Read 6039 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Jeebus Wiggs, is this you?
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »
http://historum.com/european-history/34312-europe-ruled-black-people-until-1789-a.html

Either this is you, or the man you get your information from.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Jeebus Wiggs, is this you?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 07:41:24 AM »
LOL! No, that's not me. But he's telling the truth. You fellas need to learn to deal with it. You've been living under a lie. It is all us that have been brainwashed by the victors. Now the truth is coming out. I don't have the time go back and forth 20 pages so I'll leave it at that. Good find though. How in the hell did you come across that? lol

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 07:49:27 AM »
LOL! No, that's not me. But he's telling the truth. You fellas need to learn to deal with it. You've been living under a lie. It is all us that have been brainwashed by the victors. Now the truth is coming out. I don't have the time go back and forth 20 pages so I'll leave it at that. Good find though. How in the hell did you come across that? lol

So, was Napoleon the first white supremicist? Was revolution whites revolting against their black oppressors?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 07:55:43 AM »
So, was Napoleon the first white supremicist? Was revolution whites revolting against their black oppressors?

I don't know about Napoleon. I stated this before late last year. I believe there has already been a great race war. It's disguised as the Renaissance. Blacks ruled Europe whether you believe it or not. History shows this. It's hidden for control purposes. Can't say or not if whites were suppressed. Blacks were indeed in charge though. as whites are today. This is very difficult info to find and try to piece together. This is what happens though. It's kind of obvious why it's not taught. We'd still be fighting. We are and most don't even know this info.

Now are you going to tell me how you came across this or are you going to ignore the question?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 07:57:40 AM »
I don't know about Napoleon. I stated this before late last year. I believe there has already been a great race war. It's disguised as the Renaissance. Blacks ruled Europe whether you believe it or not. History shows this. It's hidden for control purposes. Can't say or not if whites were suppressed. Blacks were indeed in charge though. as whites are today. This is very difficult info to find and try to piece together. This is what happens though. It's kind of obvious why it's not taught. We'd still be fighting. We are and most don't even know this info.

Now are you going to tell me how you came across this or are you going to ignore the question?

If a few blacks ruled Europe, then Africa itself would be infinitely more advanced since it is even more packed with black geniuses, genius.  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 08:06:06 AM »
If a few blacks ruled Europe, then Africa itself would be infinitely more advanced since it is even more packed with black geniuses, genius.  ::)

You should get a clue. Africa was filled with advanced civilizations that no longer exist. How do you think the colonization of so many countries in Africa happened? There was war. The blacks didn't win...that time.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 08:09:02 AM »
You've been living under a lie.

Still beats living under your mother's living room.

alabama ftw

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 08:13:29 AM »
Did the spacelizards controll the world when the blacks ruled europe?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:21 AM »
You should get a clue. Africa was filled with advanced civilizations that no longer exist. How do you think the colonization of so many countries in Africa happened? There was war. The blacks didn't win...that time.

Why didnt they win against a bunch of pink guys with inferior intellect that suffer third degree burns and malaria? Especially since the blacks that knew that land, were far more numerous, and were more advanced (a small number of them controlled Europe according to you - so they must have been light years ahead of the whites).

It was pretty easy derailing your 'idea' Wiggs. You must be a troll.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 08:18:38 AM »
I await your response Hebrew.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 08:27:46 AM »
Because they sold every able soldier to slavery in American continent.
For alcohol...

I like this though. As a member of a former supressed country, it is fairly ok for
me to have inbred hatered towards our former supressors.

Now, as a member of an caucasian race, if I was to say I hate " hebrews ". It would not be racism but just like
hating your childhood bully. I wasn't slavery, it was getting back at you.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58:33 AM »
Below is Switzerland circa 1500

(yes they had cameras back then because Hebrews were advanced)

S

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 08:59:57 AM »
This hilarious.  Is this guy serious?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 09:01:46 AM »
The sad thing is Wiggs is more intelligent than 80% of American black people. Which ironically disproves all his theories about black people being anything but slaver fodder to all the empires of yore (Egyptians, Romans, Americans, Europeans, etc.) They would have to be like him to be able to have put the White cerebral colossi back in the shade, picking cotton and fixing pocket watches while his Nubian Hebrew brothers ran their domain. But they're not. They're all on COPS or in shitty section 8 housing.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 09:03:29 AM »
black people being anything but slaver fodder to all the empires of yore (Egyptians, Romans, Americans, Europeans, Arabs etc.)

Fixed
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 09:03:56 AM »
Fixed
Yup, forgot the Arabs. Well, sort of. Egyptians are Arabs but only one division of said race.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 09:04:38 AM »
It's true, below is a picture taken in Switzerland circa 1500

(yes they had cameras back then because they were advanced)

LOL

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 09:09:53 AM »

I dont believe it, considering there are pictures and art from before your timeframe completely contrary to your ideas.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
I dont believe it, considering there are pictures and art from before your timeframe completely contrary to your ideas.

This was found inside Buckinham palace:

S

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »
LOL!!! Wiggs you are funny. Persians, Assyrians, Kurds they all had their peak of civilizations that no longer exist, yet they are very well documented even though they don't exist..

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
 ;D

alabama ftw

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 09:29:25 AM »
LOL!!! Wiggs you are funny. Persians, Assyrians, Kurds they all had their peak of civilizations that no longer exist, yet they are very well documented even though they don't exist..

That is white people science so that doesnt count.

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »
The sad thing is Wiggs is more intelligent than 80% of American black people. Which ironically disproves all his theories about black people being anything but slaver fodder to all the empires of yore (Egyptians, Romans, Americans, Europeans, etc.) They would have to be like him to be able to have put the White cerebral colossi back in the shade, picking cotton and fixing pocket watches while his Nubian Hebrew brothers ran their domain. But they're not. They're all on COPS or in shitty section 8 housing.
Seriously dudes even college educated. And yet gets on with shit even pre school drop outs would be embarrassed to spew.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 09:34:05 AM »
Trust me, this guy is as deluded they come.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 10:20:24 AM »
Trust me, this guy is as deluded they come.

It's scary how people who look quite normal can have such awful mental illnesses. If you saw Wiggs you'd think he's just your average (average as in below average intelligence) black man however he's completely cuckoo