Author Topic: 8 L.A. officers won’t be punished for firing 103 times on two unarmed women  (Read 3623 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Making it all worse, the vehicle had been tracked from the highway.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
In the not exactly numerous firefights I've been involved in....when the other side stopped firing, we did as well. Generally for no other reason then to figure out what the hell is going on.....103 rounds without return fire, these guys are retarded. Did they just unload into the car without ever talking to each other....did u see a gun, they have a rifle...he's in the back seat...something?

They must have been scared shitless, I can't understand it. They also burnt the cabin down that Dorner was in instead of trying to apprehend him.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
They must have been scared shitless, I can't understand it. They also burnt the cabin down that Dorner was in instead of trying to apprehend him.

To hear some tell it, they burned down the cabin to shut him up. 

IIRC, more than a few people sympathized with his story as it was.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

I think every cop ever...was outside his cabin, armed for the zombie apocalypse and wearing as much black nylon and velcro as has ever been produced. We show more restraint on a daily basis in combat then these assholes. 2003 aside...I wish we could just light people up like this...I'd be in Leavenworth.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Of course, the victims are minorities, so it seems acceptable in CA to allow cops to act like this.

If there had been 2 beautiful, blonde, barbie looking girls in the car, all shot up... I still think the police would have walked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
1) the fcker deserved to die at the cabin, no doubt about it.

2) they absolutely executed him with fire on the spot - the recordings were very obvious.  And if they had been executing anyone else, they would have dug in and investigated.  They had a cop killer on their hands, and even in this day and age, sometimes they just let shit go.  Nope, they removed all media, they cooked the place in sequence, they wanted to burn him.   Not an unfair fate for such a prick, but certainly not legal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If there had been 2 beautiful, blonde, barbie looking girls in the car, all shot up... I still think the police would have walked.

Shame on you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Shame on you

???  I was illustrating that the race of those in the vehicle had nothing to do with it.  The "blue" is the only color that matters. 

All that media race-baiting about it is just that, nonsense.  The police opened fire and didn't care who they hit.  And they got away with it.  No matter who was in that car, they were beating this charge.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
These idiots belong in jail for 10 years each

This^^^

RRKore

• Getbig IV

... armed for the zombie apocalypse ...

LOL!