Author Topic: Elimination Chamber  (Read 1959 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Elimination Chamber
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:59:51 AM »
Another lackluster PPV....

The only match that is worth noting is Shield vs Wyatt's..it will be interesting on who the "faces" are

Elimination Chamber has potential but Christian and Sheamus?? = fluff

Will DB win and face Batista at WM or will Orton walk out the victor?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Elimination Chamber
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:31:15 AM »

They'd be nuts not to have Bryan win, and then have Batista viciously attack him after the match.

Orton/ Bastista has no juice.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:45:06 AM »
If Bryan was going to win the Title it should be at wrestlmainia. I'm guessing they'll start pushing him after.
Bryan should have won the Rumble and Cena should have won his match that night. That would have been the best main event at WM in a long time. The fans would clearly boo Cena the whole match. After Bryan wins they could hug and Cenas a face again. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:35 AM »
I haven't watched wrestling consistently since the early 2000's so I'm out of the loop.

However, why does VM schedule a PPV as physically demanding as the Elimination Chamber right before WM 30? Doesn't this expose his top guys to bigger risk of injury right before the company's biggest, most publicized event?

To me, it indicates that you shouldn't expect a whole lot of serious bumps and that the chamber istself is just for show. Holy shit wrestling sucks bad these days. I miss wrestling the way it was as a kid.

I do like this Caesaro guy. Happened to watch his match on Raw monday night against Cena while flipping around. That suplex off the top rope on Cena was all strength by Caesaro. Very impressed with him. Never heard him on the stick tho.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »
If Bryan was going to win the Title it should be at wrestlmainia. I'm guessing they'll start pushing him after.
Bryan should have won the Rumble and Cena should have won his match that night. That would have been the best main event at WM in a long time. The fans would clearly boo Cena the whole match. After Bryan wins they could hug and Cenas a face again. 

Perfectly put!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »
I haven't watched wrestling consistently since the early 2000's so I'm out of the loop.

However, why does VM schedule a PPV as physically demanding as the Elimination Chamber right before WM 30? Doesn't this expose his top guys to bigger risk of injury right before the company's biggest, most publicized event?

To me, it indicates that you shouldn't expect a whole lot of serious bumps and that the chamber istself is just for show. Holy shit wrestling sucks bad these days. I miss wrestling the way it was as a kid.

I do like this Caesaro guy. Happened to watch his match on Raw monday night against Cena while flipping around. That suplex off the top rope on Cena was all strength by Caesaro. Very impressed with him. Never heard him on the stick tho.

Cage matches are typically very easy to pull off; even much more so today with the gaffs they use. Foley's HITC match with Hunter looked fierce, but was actually much easier and safer that his matches with
Shawn and Taker before. That's because they had  a Hollywood special effects guy design parts of the cell to aid Foley in his big moves.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 02:58:35 AM »
The true scenario would be to have DB win at WM creating the "Wrestlemania moment" and catapulting DB to the stars. The final match of WM should leave people with tears in their eyes and standing on their.....one that comes to mind was Eddie and Chris hugging in the ring after both won the championships..

If he is not in the championship match...I don't see Batista vs Orton closing the show......

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »
The true scenario would be to have DB win at WM creating the "Wrestlemania moment" and catapulting DB to the stars. The final match of WM should leave people with tears in their eyes and standing on their.....one that comes to mind was Eddie and Chris hugging in the ring after both won the championships..

If he is not in the championship match...I don't see Batista vs Orton closing the show......

That match shouldn't close the show but it very well may. I hope your right.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:53 AM »

That match shouldn't close the show but it very well may. I hope your right.

Karl - if you were booker, what would be the ideal closer in your mind? Undertaker??

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 05:46:16 AM »
Karl - if you were booker, what would be the ideal closer in your mind? Undertaker??

See the thread I jut made. But given the current situation and the way things will probably end up yes. Let taker go on last.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 03:01:45 AM »
See the thread I jut made. But given the current situation and the way things will probably end up yes. Let taker go on last.

Nicely done. Didn't watch it but Wyatts vs Shield seemed to blow the roof off

Batista booed heavily...wow!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 08:08:35 AM »
Nicely done. Didn't watch it but Wyatts vs Shield seemed to blow the roof off

Batista booed heavily...wow!
trending now bootista. ::) ::) ::)    batista has shrunk down a good bit from his glory days in the wwe.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 05:53:16 PM »

The only match that is worth noting is Shield vs Wyatt's..it will be interesting on who the "faces" are

Elimination Chamber has potential but Christian and Sheamus?? = fluff

Agreed...mediocre at best.