Author Topic: Trolling oneself.....  (Read 634 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Trolling oneself.....
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:23:08 AM »
I had to share this one:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/05/woman-becomes-first-person-to-be-jailed-for-trolling-herself-4292090/

It appears proper trolls, look like....... well, trolls.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Trolling oneself.....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 04:31:29 AM »
I hope shizzo reads this thread

lessons to be learned
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:37:08 AM »

A woman is thought to have become the first person in Britain to be jailed for trolling herself.

Michelle Chapman was given 20 months in prison after setting up fake Facebook profiles supposedly of her father and his wife to send hundreds of abusive messages to herself, before complaining to police.

The 24-year-old, of Robins Close, Par, in Cornwall, was described as ‘wicked’ by Judge Christopher Harvey Clark QC at Truro crown court.

The court heard how her actions resulted in innocent people being arrested or receiving police cautions, as well as the breakdown of her father’s marriage.

Chapman’s year-long campaign of abusive messages only came to an end when forensic internet inquiries revealed the Facebook profiles had been created at her own address, This Is Cornwall reported.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »
#1: That is not my sister.
#2: This proves people from the UK are amongst the dumbest on earth
#3: I do not have to make fake accounts here. People seem to genuinely hate me  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 04:40:48 AM »
I hope something horrible happens to her, but judging by the pic it already did.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 04:42:47 AM »

A woman is thought to have become the first person in Britain to be jailed for trolling herself.

Michelle Chapman was given 20 months in prison after setting up fake Facebook profiles supposedly of her father and his wife to send hundreds of abusive messages to herself, before complaining to police.

The 24-year-old, of Robins Close, Par, in Cornwall, was described as ‘wicked’ by Judge Christopher Harvey Clark QC at Truro crown court.

The court heard how her actions resulted in innocent people being arrested or receiving police cautions, as well as the breakdown of her father’s marriage.

Chapman’s year-long campaign of abusive messages only came to an end when forensic internet inquiries revealed the Facebook profiles had been created at her own address, This Is Cornwall reported.

This would be enough to feed 20 Nigerians

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 04:46:46 AM »

unfortunately she is about a 7 here in the UK  :-[
T

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 04:54:15 AM »
#1: That is not my sister.
#2: This proves people from the UK are amongst the dumbest on earth
#3: I do not have to make fake accounts here. People seem to genuinely hate me  :D

In terms of professional trolling, she has a lot to learn. I mean, didn't even use a proxy!