Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s war on women  (Read 2102 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hillary Clinton’s war on women
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:34:47 AM »

Revenge is a powerful engine, and nothing drives human behavior like it. Love, like candy, is dandy, but revenge, like liquor, is quicker, and the effect is longer lasting. Hillary Clinton seems determined to learn this bitter lesson.

The “bimbo eruptions” that Bill and Hillary thought were well behind them are coming back with a vengeance, and it’s only 2014. Bimbos have been a menace to ambitious men since Eve treated Adam to his first apple tart, Delilah gave Samson his first haircut, and Anthony Weiner tweeted his first crotch shot to the bimbos of the cyberworld.

The invention of politics raised the ante. The cultivation of the libido at taxpayer expense, together with the explosion of media, makes official indiscretion unsustainable.

The fact that Bubba’s bimbos were leftovers from an earlier century means that the recollection of them won’t be old news to the millions of voters who grew up after the Clintons left the White House. Fourteen years and two presidents later, a lot has been swallowed by the memory hole.

Bubba’s bimbos and Hillary’s enabling and manipulation of scandal will be new and titillating stuff. Sex sells, even the creepy sex attributed to old fogies over 30. The modern American culture is built on the cultivation of sexual titillation.

Rand Paul, the senator from Kentucky who shows little fear of the politically incorrect, fired the first salvo of the 2016 campaign the other day when he chided the press for “giving a pass” to Bubba.

“He took advantage of a girl who was 20 years old and an intern in his office,” the senator said. “There is no excuse for that, and that is predatory behavior. And then [the Clintons] have the gall to stand up and say the Republicans are having ‘a war on women.’ [Bubba’s behavior] is not Hillary’s fault, but it is a factor in judging Bill Clinton and history.”

The senator, indulging the gallantry Southern men expect of themselves, is, in the eyes of many women, giving Hillary that pass. Kathleen Willey, who was a prominent Democratic volunteer in the first Clinton campaign in 1992, has resurrected her accusation — never refuted — that when she accepted an invitation to call on Bubba at the White House she got no help in getting a job, but “nothing short of serious sexual harassment.”

Mrs. Willey told interviewer Aaron Klein on WABC radio in New York that she’s bringing up the story now because Hillary was Bubba’s enabler, and manipulated the response to the sexual scandals that defined the Clinton years. Hillary, she says, has never been the friend of women she pretends to be.

Hillary attributed Bubba’s troubles to “the vast right-wing media conspiracy,” and then Monica Lewinsky burst on the scene like a bombshell. Monica resembled neither a conspiracy nor a vast wing, right or otherwise.

Hillary Clinton is the war on women,” Mrs. Willey says, emphasizing the word “is,” and “that’s what needs to be exposed here. The point is what this woman is capable of doing to other women while she’s running a campaign basically on women’s issues. It just doesn’t make any sense.

She single-handedly orchestrated every one of the investigations of all these women [who accused her husband of sexual crimes]. They’re the people reminding us of how sordid all this is.”

The Clintons, Kathleen Willey complains, consume “all the oxygen in the room” and she had a personal word for Hillary: “Just pack your bags, you’ve had your 15 minutes of fame.” (Mrs. Willey might have a successful career ahead of her as a writer of one-liners.)

She still feels the sting of uninvited humiliation in the Oval Office, reminding Bubba of what hell hath no fury like. Hillary was first described by her friends years ago in Arkansas as “strong, ambitious and ruthless,” the very talents every successful politician must have, but she’s bereft of the roguish charm that is crucial as well. Roguish charm is what saved Bubba.

Hillary played the betrayed wife, and played it well enough, and a lot of women understood why she felt she had to put up with the humiliation, and sympathized. Another portrait emerges for a new generation of women who demand more of their men.

Bubba was drawn to good-looking women like an ice-cream addict is drawn to strawberry sundaes, tall chocolate malts and homemade vanilla surprises. But that was life in a more tolerant age.

As more blasts from the past spill from the archives, and Hillary’s role in how those bimbo eruptions were suppressed, there’s likely to be collateral damage, and a lot of it.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/17/pruden-hillarys-war-on-women/?page=2#ixzz2tm5MoTDG
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary Clinton’s war on women
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:42:00 AM »
I highly doubt many women are going to vote "against" hilary because she was cheated on.

IMO, this is a sign of desperation.  The article last week, "will it hurt hilary if Bubba was banging this actress 20 years ago..."

Total nonsense.  Hilary shouldn't win office because of Benghazi and other nonsense... she should probably be in a jail cell with obama and holder.  It's almost like these authors are trying to drum up support FOR Hilary by yelling about her affairs.  I don't know any woman that'll say "she won't get my vote because her a-hole husband was screwing around!"

If anything, maybe it helps with *some* voters who also know the pain of being cheated on.   And it didn't stop her from winning NY job, and almosttttt winning in 2008 against Obama.  She lost nomination by one state, and that's with media completely on obama's nuts the entire time.   Take a once-in-our-lifetime candidate like obama out of the equation, and she destroys mccain in 2008. 

So really, articles like this do nothing but help hilary and make us forget about things like benghazi... an ACTUAL reason why she shouldn't be President.  But hey, repubs have  quite a track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:57:47 AM »
LOL repubs think this is a winning formula  :D :D :D  the dumbing down of the repub party

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 05:59:20 AM »

But hey, repubs have  quite a track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

There is no snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the presidential race since no matter how much Republicans have been proven correct regarding crapcare, the stim bill and every single social program supported by the clowninchief, the emotional skirts and most of the retarded democrats will vote for the closet lesbo NO MATTER WHAT.

No one is expecting the GOP to win the presidency.

Now the Senate is a different issue. If the GOP doesn't win the Senate then something is wrong with the way they are campaigning or maybe the country needs to suffer more before they wake up.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 06:33:01 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »
There is no snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the presidential race since no matter how much Republicans have been proven correct regarding crapcare, the stim bill and every single social program supported by the clowninchief, the emotional skirts and most of the retarded democrats will vote for the closet lesbo NO MATTER WHAT.

No one is expecting the GOP to win the presidency.

I disagree.

In 2012, immediately after the 1st debate, people DID expect Romney to win the presidency.  I think he was leading in every poll, wasn't he?   And on election eve, Romney STILL led obama nationally, 49-48.

Romney and Rove were literally SHOCKED on election night.   

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 08:48:38 AM »
LOL repubs think this is a winning formula  :D :D :D  the dumbing down of the repub party

come on man don't be the mouth breather in the room that thinks that Republicans have a monopoly on silly campaign strategies.  these presidential elections in general are just plain silly.  i'm beginning to think that they always were.  Presidential elections and presidential debates are like walking into a room where everyone watching professional wrestling but taking it very seriously. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 08:58:18 AM »
That article describes the fundamental conflict that i never understood: Hillary is the beloved icon of women/feminists/'womens rights' ...short haired women, independent women, career women...they all see her as their champion...despite the GREAT IRONY that she openly allowed her husband to publically humiliate her for decades. She allowed everything her man-hating followers hate in men(bill clinton) abuse her, and did nothing about it. She stayed latched on to him purely for political benefit,instead of 'declaring her independence from the abusive man' and taking the world on her own.

Her personal life is basically the embodiment of everything her devoted followers claim to be against.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »
That article describes the fundamental conflict that i never understood: Hillary is the beloved icon of women/feminists/'womens rights' ...short haired women, independent women, career women...they all see her as their champion...despite the GREAT IRONY that she openly allowed her husband to publically humiliate her for decades. She allowed everything her man-hating followers hate in men(bill clinton) abuse her, and did nothing about it. She stayed latched on to him purely for political benefit,instead of 'declaring her independence from the abusive man' and taking the world on her own.

Her personal life is basically the embodiment of everything her devoted followers claim to be against.

but she is in favor of abortion.  that's all anyone cares about.  that and gay marriage.  no one cares about anything else.  they just pretend they do. 

that's why these elections are silly and I question the intelligence of ANYONE who takes this shit seriously.  I voted last year.  I won't again.  I'm still ashamed of myself that I participated in that. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:35 AM »
but she is in favor of abortion.  that's all anyone cares about.  that and gay marriage.  no one cares about anything else.  they just pretend they do. 

that's why these elections are silly and I question the intelligence of ANYONE who takes this shit seriously.  I voted last year.  I won't again.  I'm still ashamed of myself that I participated in that. 

The sad thing about politics is that their choices are gonna affect you whether you participate or not. I figure i may as well put in some effort for someone whose gonna actually represent my interests more than the other guy

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 10:51:16 AM »
The sad thing about politics is that their choices are gonna affect you whether you participate or not. I figure i may as well put in some effort for someone whose gonna actually represent my interests more than the other guy

yes I've thought about that.  however, I believe that if a large enough pool of people INTENTIONALLY stay away from the voting booth because they're sick and tired of how the mass media machine (Republicans/Democrats) controls peoples minds we can start moving away from the Rush Limbaughs and the Rachel Maddows of the world. 

I get so angry when people express their desire to vote independent and are quickly told by one of the bought and sold lemmings that "if you vote independent you are only helping "fill in name of some cheesy presidential candidate""

if enough people say "enough his enough" I think we have a chance to turn these elections into something other than they are.  And what they are is just plain silly.  From the time I was a teenager I always thought these elections and the debates on TV were silly.  I was told by my family that "when I get older I will understand the issues and it will make more sense". 

So I got older and started watching and paying more attention..........I REALIZED THAT IT WAS EVEN SILLIER AND LOW BROW THAN I THOUGHT WHEN I WAS A KID.

those debates last election were seriously the stupidest thing I've ever seen.  2 guys in suits playing "FUN WITH NUMBERS" in front of hundreds of wide eyed bought and sold citizens who already know who they're voting for so had absolutely no reason to be there in the first place.

I always piss off my family and friends because I always remind them that if they're rooting for someone to win a debate, there's absolutely no reason to watch the debate.  your decision is not going to change so why wouldn't you do something more productive with your time?

sorry.  i'm ranting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »
Yea most of it is just one big charade, a dog and pony show for the public while the real powers that be 'strongly influence' all decisions behind closed doors.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
Yea most of it is just one big charade, a dog and pony show for the public while the real powers that be 'strongly influence' all decisions behind closed doors.

and the notion that some candidates are "too radical" irritates me.  I think most people on both sides are in agreement that we need radical change in our government.  but they don't want to elect someone who wants to change things in a radical way?  I just don't fucking get it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 10:56:35 AM »
The Unused Confetti From Hillary Clinton’s Election-Night Loss Is Now a Work of Art
Artnet News ^ | 7/6/2017 | Sarah Cascone
Posted on 7/7/2017, 12:52:10 PM by simpson96

There’s no denying the first half of 2017 would have been very different had Hillary Clinton defeated Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. In her current St. Louis gallery exhibition, artist Bunny Burson remembers the future that very nearly was, creating an artwork using the iridescent confetti that was primed to go off on election night this past November 8, had the country elected its first woman president.

A longtime Clinton devotee, Burson was the executive director of the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities under President Bill Clinton’s administration. In the aftermath of the 2016 election, she hopes her art will help motivate women to run for office in 2018.

“I was among her supporters at the Javits Center waiting for the symbolic shattering of the glass ceiling and the shard like confetti to fall down on us. We left the Javits Center at 2 in the morning with profound emptiness,” Burson told NBC. The unused confetti had to be removed from the air cannons and swept into empty boxes by workers.

“I wanted to fill that emptiness with hope by giving voice to my feelings that even in defeat, Hillary’s confetti could be used to inspire the next generations of little girls and young women to dream big and to act on their dreams,” she added.

Tracking down the unused confetti was no easy task. Burson made calls to Arkansas, Boston, New York, Connecticut, Illinois, and Washington, DC. Though many warned her the confetti she sought had likely wound up in the trash, Burson’s quest was ultimately successful.

After about two weeks of searching, she tracked down the confetti in Chicago and was able to acquire several large boxes of it—200 pounds, to be exact—for her work.