Author Topic: WTF? Helmut Strebl  (Read 23002 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: WTF? Helmut Strebl
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2014, 12:40:06 AM »
this dude stays depleted I imagine.

no carb up to fuck up, he just stays depleted and never has any water in him at all.

and again, diuretics.

it would be healther to be a 300 pound fatso than be this dude I venture to say
Are you positive you understand bodybuilding?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2014, 12:46:31 AM »
Are you positive you understand bodybuilding?

am I an expert on anything?

no.

this dude stays depleted I imagine.

no carb up to fuck up, he just stays depleted and never has any water in him at all.

and again, diuretics.

it would be healther to be a 300 pound fatso than be this dude I venture to say

hence the I imagine/ speculation.

ive never been that peeled. I dont know what it takes, if you look back at my posts im pretty sure I illustrate its pretty much an educated guess.

I imagine that food is basically irrelevant to him at this point.

He probably looks at it as strictly fuel and a necessity.

there goes that "i imagine" phrase again.

so no.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2014, 12:49:06 AM »
Food HAS to be irrelevant as in taste .. it's purely functional. THAT is the secret to get in sick shape (literally).

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2014, 12:50:21 AM »
Food HAS to be irrelevant as in taste .. it's purely functional. THAT is the secret to get in sick shape (literally).

well now that you attempted to bust my balls, enlighten us simple folk on how he stays that ripped when the pro's get glazed and watery.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2014, 01:06:32 AM »

Agreed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2014, 01:07:54 AM »
well now that you attempted to bust my balls, enlighten us simple folk on how he stays that ripped when the pro's get glazed and watery.

it would take a book .. diet yourself and enter a contest..you'd understand much better seriosuly

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2014, 01:09:10 AM »
it would take an entire book to tell me what he is doing different than the pro's?

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »
it would take an entire book to tell me what he is doing different than the pro's?

::)

genetics plus more discipline, patience .. not rocket science .. also he does not seem to OD on slin..so..smaller and flatter but ripped or big and blurry.. it's always a choice.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2014, 02:32:47 AM »

this.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »
this.

did you diet pretty hard for your peeled 12 inch pythons?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2014, 03:02:03 AM »
did you diet pretty hard for your peeled 12 inch pythons?

That is some funny shit! Well played Sir!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2014, 03:08:39 AM »
That is some funny shit! Well played Sir!

whats your avi from man??

jesus

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2014, 03:23:53 AM »
Maybe he's just addicted to sweet potatoes so was able to get into condition by pure accident.  ;D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2014, 04:23:13 AM »
The pros look like "glazed donuts" because they are afraid of losing lean muscle mass while dieting, they don't want to sacrifice size for definition but in order to get THAT lean you will have to sacrifice size..

I know exactly what's going on in their minds because I think the same way every time I diet. First few weeks it's all good and I stick to my diet 100% but after a few weeks of strict dieting with low carbs you will start to feel flat and then there comes the point where I will have a cheat day and I will justify it by calling it a "refeed" to fill up with carbs.. after that it's fine again for some time but the closer you get to really shredded condition the more you will start to feel small and flat and the more often you will add a carb meal to your diet and that will keep you from reaching this ultra ripped level.

Of course genetic does play a role here as well but in general it's all just a matter of strict dieting over a long period of time and on top of that some diuretics for the last bit of water. I'm sure he'd appear a lot bigger if he had like an extra 100gs of carbs per day but would also lose some of his crazy conditioning.

Ace

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2014, 04:30:25 AM »
Anyone who is that ripped is not feeling normal no matter what they tell you. As far as holding the conditioning when you are that lean your body fluctuates it's conditioning almost on an hourly basis. It's not healthy to be that lean all the time your body is not functioning properly.

at what level of bodyfat does it start to become unhealthy?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2014, 04:35:20 AM »
He should breed with fellow natty Dana Linn Bailey. They would have super ripped children with no body fat issues.
O

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2014, 05:21:35 AM »
I wish I was that thong piece of dental floss

Fixed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2014, 06:58:48 AM »
The pros look like "glazed donuts" because they are afraid of losing lean muscle mass while dieting, they don't want to sacrifice size for definition but in order to get THAT lean you will have to sacrifice size..

I know exactly what's going on in their minds because I think the same way every time I diet. First few weeks it's all good and I stick to my diet 100% but after a few weeks of strict dieting with low carbs you will start to feel flat and then there comes the point where I will have a cheat day and I will justify it by calling it a "refeed" to fill up with carbs.. after that it's fine again for some time but the closer you get to really shredded condition the more you will start to feel small and flat and the more often you will add a carb meal to your diet and that will keep you from reaching this ultra ripped level.

Of course genetic does play a role here as well but in general it's all just a matter of strict dieting over a long period of time and on top of that some diuretics for the last bit of water. I'm sure he'd appear a lot bigger if he had like an extra 100gs of carbs per day but would also lose some of his crazy conditioning.
BUT as an amateur they did what it took to make a weight class,most lose there lines when they turn pro, the good amateurs .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2014, 10:24:17 AM »
at what level of bodyfat does it start to become unhealthy?

Well hard to say, First if you are eating an extremely low fat content diet  then that's not healthy no matter what level of fat. I say this because a lot of guys still do diet on very low fat diets. Over time I've seen people hair fall out skin texture become horrible looking hormone levels become imbalanced especially in woman.

This guy is probably around 4.5% or lower. Like I said he's not feeling too great at that level no it's not a healthy level to maintain for long periods of time.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2014, 05:47:31 AM »
BUT as an amateur they did what it took to make a weight class,most lose there lines when they turn pro, the good amateurs .

Yep that's correct ... since there are no weight classes in the pro ranks anymore they don't have to make a certain weight class and usually end up 10-15 lbs too heavy in fear of losing size.

Due to fake stats in magazines, the internet, even gym smalltalk[...] every pro seems to have a certain weight in their head that every IFBB pro HAS to be on stage. Now if the scale shows a figure lower than what they think is needed as a pro they will carb up and look bloofy.

Pros put size before condition and you can't really blame them since the judges reward them for that. It's also dangerous and very unhealthy to be below 5-6% bodyfat and especially the dehydrated state. They should simply change the lighting at every pro contest so that it's still bright enough to properly judge the bodies but not like the lighting that is currently used where anything over 6% bodyfat and a healthy amount of water in the body will make you look fat and all the lines are blurry.

Just take a look at the contests in the 70s - the competitors were not absolutely shredded to the bone but still well hydrated yet under the lighting used back then they looked phenomenal and certainly not fat.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2014, 06:27:00 AM »
Yep that's correct ... since there are no weight classes in the pro ranks anymore they don't have to make a certain weight class and usually end up 10-15 lbs too heavy in fear of losing size.

Due to fake stats in magazines, the internet, even gym smalltalk[...] every pro seems to have a certain weight in their head that every IFBB pro HAS to be on stage. Now if the scale shows a figure lower than what they think is needed as a pro they will carb up and look bloofy.

Pros put size before condition and you can't really blame them since the judges reward them for that. It's also dangerous and very unhealthy to be below 5-6% bodyfat and especially the dehydrated state. They should simply change the lighting at every pro contest so that it's still bright enough to properly judge the bodies but not like the lighting that is currently used where anything over 6% bodyfat and a healthy amount of water in the body will make you look fat and all the lines are blurry.

Just take a look at the contests in the 70s - the competitors were not absolutely shredded to the bone but still well hydrated yet under the lighting used back then they looked phenomenal and certainly not fat.
SUMMED UP PERFECTLY ....ITS A NIGHTMARE NOW,EVERY GUY SAYS 240 PLUS ON STAGE ,WHO KNOW,AND YES THEY ARE WAY TOO HEAVY,AND THE REAL SUPER SHREDDED GUYS GET ROBBED DUE TO LESS MASS LOOK SAD..

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2014, 01:29:55 PM »
Great everyday walking around look