Author Topic: PIP from Kalpa pharma test  (Read 3578 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
PIP from Kalpa pharma test
« on: February 19, 2014, 11:44:12 AM »

Trying out this new brand.

Comes in very good pharma style sealed packaging.

I got a severe pip from it and can barely walk. I injected like yesterday midnight.

Anyone else facing the same problem?

$

NightTrain

Re: PIP from Kalpa pharma test
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »
Kalpa is trash. Just like Sciroxx, they use their nice labels to bait you in.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
Feel bad for fellas who have to play the guessing game with UGL's.  either get a script of test from your doc or find a good ugl and stick with them.. place lots of orders, make your supplier happy and he will keep you looking great with good oils and tabs...

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:33:09 PM »
Feel bad for fellas who have to play the guessing game with UGL's.  either get a script of test from your doc or find a good ugl and stick with them.. place lots of orders, make your supplier happy and he will keep you looking great with good oils and tabs...

I got a sample from a distributor .

This brand sucks.
$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 05:06:37 PM »
I got a sample from a distributor .

This brand sucks.

Yea man garbage

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »

I would just get a prescription. I would say fuck UGL labs at this point in the game. 90% of them are trash. The thing is nobody knows who is behind these operations and all they are after is money. They don't give a fuck about the end user. Sure everybody is going to have to buy EQ,Tren and masteron from a UGL just make sure it is a UGL lab that has been around for along time and has good feedback from somebody you personally know who has used the product not some dude on some forum.

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »
I have Kalpa Winny and Kalpa Tbol tabs.. Both of which are top notch. Sad to hear about their injects.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »
I junked 6 vials yesterday
$

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 03:55:26 AM »
I would just get a prescription. I would say fuck UGL labs at this point in the game. 90% of them are trash. The thing is nobody knows who is behind these operations and all they are after is money. They don't give a fuck about the end user. Sure everybody is going to have to buy EQ,Tren and masteron from a UGL just make sure it is a UGL lab that has been around for along time and has good feedback from somebody you personally know who has used the product not some dude on some forum.

yeah and they guy u constantly talk shit about, his gear has tested better if not equal to pharm grade, namely his test, but i know u will continue to namedrop on here, obviously purposely. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 05:31:17 AM »
yeah and they guy u constantly talk shit about, his gear has tested better if not equal to pharm grade, namely his test, but i know u will continue to namedrop on here, obviously purposely. 

If its S, his primo was tested to be not as advertised on AB.

He was one of the best, but he stretched himself too thin