Author Topic: Tierd and low energy Test-dbol cycle.  (Read 5168 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Tierd and low energy Test-dbol cycle.
« on: February 19, 2014, 03:15:46 PM »
Hi

iam now in my 4 week of Test E 500mg Weekly and 50mg Dbol Daily. No AI is used.
I started with 20mg Dbol daily and increased to 50mg daily,already after two days on 50mg i feel tired as hell want to sleep all day out, my energy decreased also my appetite a bit.

Never had this problem before, done several Test and Dbol cycles with great results!!
This time i got hold of British Dispensary Dbol, and its crazyyy 20mg daily is good enough.

1.Could this be symptoms of high Estrogen Levels?
2.Does it maybe take a lot of energy from the body when its kicking in and i will get use to it after few weeks?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Tierd and low energy Test-dbol cycle.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Get a blood test and find out!

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:15:29 AM »
can only do this after two weeks, my doctor is away.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:46:57 PM »
I would get lethargic from test and dbol as well.. Nothing too serious.. Just a little harder to get up in the morning..I love dbol and test

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:06:24 PM »
Have no problems with bolat etc,
Just feels like i lost my strength a bit, also my motivation decrease.
Muscle gains are ok, not loosing any weight.
it may be overtraining?

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »
Common symptoms of overtraining (the first 4 are the ones I think are the most consistent signs):

failure to recover between workouts
you stop making gains, or WORSE, you slide backward in gains
lethargy and fatigue
when you work out you don't feel l ike you're getting "pumped up"
soreness in muscles and joints
injuries to muscles and joints
decrease in motivation to work out
loss of appetite
insomnia, moodiness, illness, decreased libido

It doesn't matter whether you're on steroids or clean, pay attention to these things.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 03:36:33 PM »
Common symptoms of overtraining (the first 4 are the ones I think are the most consistent signs):

failure to recover between workouts
you stop making gains, or WORSE, you slide backward in gains
lethargy and fatigue
when you work out you don't feel l ike you're getting "pumped up"
soreness in muscles and joints
injuries to muscles and joints
decrease in motivation to work out
loss of appetite
insomnia, moodiness, illness, decreased libido

It doesn't matter whether you're on steroids or clean, pay attention to these things.

Many people get lethargic from dbol.. I doubt the guy is over training while taking test and dbol.. Your recovery time is ridiculous..you won't have a decreases libido on dbol it turns you into a wild horny gorilla no matter how much you train

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 03:51:14 PM »
Will try without dbol for 1 week.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 03:57:53 PM »
Feeling like this at the moment
As soon as it's time to train though, it's amazing

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 12:32:43 PM »
Many people get lethargic from dbol.. I doubt the guy is over training while taking test and dbol.. Your recovery time is ridiculous..you won't have a decreases libido on dbol it turns you into a wild horny gorilla no matter how much you train

I agree. Did a similar cycle and felt the same way and after talking to a couple of experienced guys I found that more than likely my nitrogen balance was out of whack and I wasn't getting enough REM sleep. For the next week I added a bit more carbs and took Nyquil's nighttime sleepy stuff and the difference was amazing.

Looking back it was more of a diet thing vs sleep thing though it was nice to pass out for 10hrs a night for a couple nights uninterrupted.

Lesson I learned, keep low carbs for post cycle. If you're growing, eat carbs. Homemade chicken chili was my favorite, high protein, high fiber. And I know I'm going to get shit for this but when I'm really low on motivation and energy, I eat a regular size snickers bar right before walking into the gym and for some reason it gets me going.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 06:11:28 PM »
I agree. Did a similar cycle and felt the same way and after talking to a couple of experienced guys I found that more than likely my nitrogen balance was out of whack and I wasn't getting enough REM sleep. For the next week I added a bit more carbs and took Nyquil's nighttime sleepy stuff and the difference was amazing.

Looking back it was more of a diet thing vs sleep thing though it was nice to pass out for 10hrs a night for a couple nights uninterrupted.

Lesson I learned, keep low carbs for post cycle. If you're growing, eat carbs. Homemade chicken chili was my favorite, high protein, high fiber. And I know I'm going to get shit for this but when I'm really low on motivation and energy, I eat a regular size snickers bar right before walking into the gym and for some reason it gets me going.

Good point

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 12:37:46 PM »
I would recommend getting estrogen checked. Or just incrementing something like .25mgs of arimidex every other day. That would be enough to knock levels down to the degree you could tell if it was helping or not possibly. Taking a multi vitamin might help and also possibly taking NAC for the liver to help possibly remove toxins from the dbol that is in your body. I would start taking about 1200 to 2400mgs of NAC with food for the next month or 2. It actually helps a lot with energy if you have to much toxins in your system.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 07:18:56 AM »
That's just what dbol does to some people makes me feel like shit