Author Topic: got into with a guy at the gym  (Read 5075 times)

heavysquatter

• Getbig II
got into with a guy at the gym
« on: February 19, 2014, 03:55:08 PM »
this guy at the gym came up to me while I was on the lat pulldown machine and was like, "you gonna be done sometime this week?" he was very impolite and i told him that he should have some manners. I explained to him that I had 3 more sets left of my pyramid and told him that he could work in if he'd like. he said, "yea right, just hurry up." little does this man know that I am a second degree black belt in karate  and can easily handle myself in a myriad of ways. I am a very nice guy and I have good temperament, but I must admit that he had me a little bit perturbed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: got into with a guy at the gym
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:18 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:30 PM »
This was your fantasy while you sat in your bedroom eating ice cream in the dark.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 04:00:54 PM »
second degree black belt essentialy means you have a makeshift home dojo, burn incense with a tribute to buddah, break balsa wood boards and think you're badass yet having no clue what a real fight entails.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 04:02:01 PM »
second degree black belt essentialy means you have a makeshift home dojo, burn incense with a tribute to buddah, break balsa wood boards and think you're badass yet having no clue what a real fight entails.

Exactly, I'd put my money on Shitsoul if those two fought.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »
This was your fantasy while you sat in your bedroom eating ice cream in the dark.

;D

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 04:16:46 PM »
Everyone is always very polite and respectful to me at the gym. Always

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 04:20:09 PM »
while you train, wear tight gym shorts with a .45 under your shirt.   Respect.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 04:20:37 PM »
lmao @ gym rat histrionics, don't take up poker anytime soon!  ;D

Bast likes your post.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »

Was planning on a witty reply here but this just killed it..

Lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 04:22:31 PM »
I have seen a few fights in the gym.  One fight involved a guy with another gym member because he apparently put a date rape drug of some kind in his friends girlfriend`s drink.  He hit him in the face and then the police were called.  10 of the biggest police officer I had ever seen, with bullet proof vests on came barging in and hauled him off to jail.  I think he regretted it because he ended up doing 6 years for that assault as he had priors and the guy he assaulted was a councilmans brother.

heavysquatter

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
I have seen a few fights in the gym.  One fight involved a guy with another gym member because he apparently put a date rape drug of some kind in his friends girlfriend`s drink.  He hit him in the face and then the police were called.  10 of the biggest police officer I had ever seen, with bullet proof vests on came barging in and hauled him off to jail.  I think he regretted it because he ended up doing 6 years for that assault as he had priors and the guy he assaulted was a councilmans brother.

this is a very extreme situations. holy smokes.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 05:10:06 PM »
this guy at the gym came up to me while I was on the lat pulldown machine and was like, "you gonna be done sometime this week?" he was very impolite and i told him that he should have some manners. I explained to him that I had 3 more sets left of my pyramid and told him that he could work in if he'd like. he said, "yea right, just hurry up." little does this man know that I am a second degree black belt in karate  and can easily handle myself in a myriad of ways. I am a very nice guy and I have good temperament, but I must admit that he had me a little bit perturbed.
new YAGR, same as the old YAGR. Loser.
follow the arrows

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2014, 06:15:07 PM »
new this troll was a gimmick the from his first post.
sept 10th APF

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »
this cock bandit reminds me of big steve.. what happened to that cock sucker
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »

He has acquired patience in his old age

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 06:30:03 PM »
Should've grunted loudly and set off the lunk alarm. The gym security would've been with you ASAP.

heavysquatter

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 08:06:52 PM »
Should've grunted loudly and set off the lunk alarm. The gym security would've been with you ASAP.

haha that is pretty funny

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 08:38:56 PM »

Something tells me you were texing or browsing the internet instead of working out

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »
Everyone is always very polite and respectful to me at the gym. Always

Likewise - never even seen anyone act like an ass where I train. In 16 years I have never once had a problem. You give respect and you will get it. But if someone does act that way my advice is make certain they don't again - NOT come whine to your board buddies.

You sure this really happened or was it maybe a lil daydream you had?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 12:14:13 AM »

I guess date drugs are legal were ever t hi happened!  :/
Mr. AZ 2003

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 12:21:49 AM »
this guy at the gym came on to me while I was on the lat pulldown machine and was like, "you wanna cum, sometime this week?" he was very hot and i told him that he should have some of my cock. I explained to him that I had 3 more holes left needing to be rammed  and told him that he could work in if he'd like. he said, "yea right, just hurry up." little does this man know that I am a second degree black belt in cock sucking and can easily handle myself and at least two more cocks in a myriad of ways. I am a very nice guy and I have good temperament, but I must admit that he had me a little bit turned on

Fixed.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 02:58:06 AM »
A little bit perturbed?

So I take it you had no trouble riding out your Steven Seagal urges this time out.

Especially with that strawberry smoothie to suck on.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 04:16:17 AM »
Fuck that. This is a pale imitation.  Obviously the guy spent a lot of time studying the accounts of my daily life and is trying to emulate The Master. Fails miserably. His use of quotation marks is the give away. Makes him seem like a librarian trying to act hard. Quotation marks are for pussies and English majors.