Author Topic: One Cycle  (Read 1907 times)

Wolverine

• Getbig III
  • The Rabid Wolverine
One Cycle
« on: January 13, 2006, 07:06:52 AM »
mt roomate has asked me to look into this topic. He wants to go on a cycle, and i want to explain to him the positive and negatives of just a one cycle run- furthermore i am no expert and therefore can not do so. Any help would be greatly apprecciated
mrechef

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: One Cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 08:12:30 AM »
negatives:

Liver Function
Male Reproductive System
Female Reproductive System
Serum Lipoproteins and the Cardiovascular System
Psychological Effects
Hair loss, and alopecia
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:31:08 AM »
mt roomate has asked me to look into this topic. He wants to go on a cycle, and i want to explain to him the positive and negatives of just a one cycle run- furthermore i am no expert and therefore can not do so. Any help would be greatly apprecciated

tell your friend to go this page....at the top there is a "newbies do's and donts". have him read it all. ALL of it.

it is hard to answer such a broad question as you ask. also consider this, it is EXTREMELY RARE to run one cycle in your life. that is just plain fact. so, with that being said, you need to study the steroid properties as well. there is no one magic cycle, and contrary to popular belief...there is a degree of addiction with steroids. not physically per say, but psychologically....and that is something to be considered as well.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 11:21:51 AM »
tell your friend to go this page....at the top there is a "newbies do's and donts". have him read it all. ALL of it.

Word from the Wesley.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »
Tell him to do his own work. If he wants to become educated on AAS then his own research is going to be much more valuable. He should be the one posting on this board, reading the already posted topics, and asking his own questions...but not before he has done at least some research.

Wolverine

• Getbig III
  • The Rabid Wolverine
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 08:43:27 PM »
yea he should, its a little sketchy for me, but unfortuantly i know the right people so thats why he asked me
mrechef

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 08:57:57 PM »
yea he should, its a little sketchy for me, but unfortuantly i know the right people so thats why he asked me
You know the right people? Whats that mean?

Please don't tell me you know a couple of guys who consider themselves knowledgable AAS users, when all they have done is some dbol only cycles, or other stupid cycles, and never even mentioned the word PCT...guys like this are a dime a dozen at just about any gym.
I'm not saying this is the case for certain, but for some reason this is the vibe I'm getting.