Author Topic: insulin.real cycles..  (Read 8225 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
insulin.real cycles..
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »
So much conflicting data from pros to guys like bfg.

What is real pro insulin use generally. Is it everyday or three times week or training days. Is it multiple times a day and do they cycle it on.n off four weeks on four off or is it just continuous use like gh15 use to say etc.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: insulin.real cycles..
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 07:56:23 PM »
Honest question, does it matter what the pros use? We aren't and won't be on that level.  A big dude will do slin w/ each meal and a nice dose after the gym (some do pre, some split). 2iu each meal work up to 6iu week by week. 10-12iu post workout. Slin is NOT something to get wrong as you may know, it will kill you

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 08:18:18 PM »
Honest question, does it matter what the pros use? We aren't and won't be on that level.  A big dude will do slin w/ each meal and a nice dose after the gym (some do pre, some split). 2iu each meal work up to 6iu week by week. 10-12iu post workout. Slin is NOT something to get wrong as you may know, it will kill you

I want to know best way to take it basically. 2 iu? Lol I've used 50 iu a shot. and never ever experianced a hypo reaction I know my body well and diet well. Never ever once got shakey sweaty anything. Because I eat and eat lots n well.

I'm asking.because I want to take it to another level And looking.for best way to do it.

Currently doing 20 iu a meal.however. x3 rarely 4 day.

I've seen some.do 7 times a day but is it everyday etc?

I've uses it off n on lots my sensitivity and restig blood glucose off is conpletly fine so Iike I said I've done.the trial n error with no error.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »
you gave zero stats, no prior experience. Yes for a beginner start at 2iu per meal and build from there, people have to be careful and understand their reaction and threshold. The basic protocol is the same, only dose is different, slin with each meal, and after a workout.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 03:38:16 PM »
with gh, your ability to use higher doses of insulin will increase with the rise in blood sugar (from gh).

'offseason' (when you're trying to put on as much weight/size as possible), you'll rarely eat a meal without insulin.

dosage differs. watch for overlapping 'peak/duration' 's with longer insulins like R,N,L,U, ect.... which is why many guys choose Humalog.

I however don't care for Humalog, as it leaves me incredibly drained after eating. 10iu of R is more like 4iu of Log when it comes to onset of hypo.

some prefer Lantus, however I've never used it. which I believe would only be 1 shot per day... no experience, so can't quote dosage's.

with humulin r, I generally preferred to use 2-3 'big' doses of 15,18, or 20iu's with breakfast, afternoon, and my last meal before bed... all heavy carb meals of 100-150g, of varying carbs (fast/slow/medium, ect...) , along with 1-2 smaller doses during the day of 3-7iu's with a soda/juice/apple sauce.

where I got lazy was protein along with the carbs... my belly was so full of carbs/food, that I often skimped on the protein intake. (since I would do my injection and wait 35-40mins before eating, after hypo kicked in, all I'd be craving was carbs)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
with gh, your ability to use higher doses of insulin will increase with the rise in blood sugar (from gh).

'offseason' (when you're trying to put on as much weight/size as possible), you'll rarely eat a meal without insulin.

dosage differs. watch for overlapping 'peak/duration' 's with longer insulins like R,N,L,U, ect.... which is why many guys choose Humalog.

I however don't care for Humalog, as it leaves me incredibly drained after eating. 10iu of R is more like 4iu of Log when it comes to onset of hypo.

some prefer Lantus, however I've never used it. which I believe would only be 1 shot per day... no experience, so can't quote dosage's.

with humulin r, I generally preferred to use 2-3 'big' doses of 15,18, or 20iu's with breakfast, afternoon, and my last meal before bed... all heavy carb meals of 100-150g, of varying carbs (fast/slow/medium, ect...) , along with 1-2 smaller doses during the day of 3-7iu's with a soda/juice/apple sauce.

where I got lazy was protein along with the carbs... my belly was so full of carbs/food, that I often skimped on the protein intake. (since I would do my injection and wait 35-40mins before eating, after hypo kicked in, all I'd be craving was carbs)

How are you giving steroid advice? I thought you would be some jacked stud with the 5 grams a week. Yet I can look twice as good and do one shot of test every ten days. Just stop dude. Your gear has to be fake

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 06:04:31 PM »
How are you giving steroid advice? I thought you would be some jacked stud with the 5 grams a week. Yet I can look twice as good and do one shot of test every ten days. Just stop dude. Your gear has to be fake

I.duno how.either of.you look.

But u came.into.the thread so toss your input to plz if.u don't mind lol.

Cycle.off slin when or no . And on.non.training day or no and every meal or no.

Not asking doses as that's obv individual I'd maybe need ten per meal or twenty but looking for best lay out and length.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 06:08:39 PM »
What are you running as far as aas/gh goes?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 06:10:18 PM »

Your from.Toronto?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 07:24:51 PM »

lol @ "yet I look twice as good..."

how am I giving steroid advice? lol... are you really that ignorant? must be, with 1 shot of test every 10days. lol.

I like how you base your opinion of me from pics when I was down 40+lbs. lol... I've talked about this many times, long ago. long before any pics were posted... try a search.

back to the question, 'how am I giving steroid advice?'... well, how about I've been doing this a very, very long time. I've learned from the best minds in the sport when it comes to 'anabolic pharmacology' or whatever you care to call it, and I've learned through trial and error.

I'd say 'if you look twice as good as me, why don't you post a pic'... but that'd imply that I give a shit what you look like, which I don't. as soon as I close this thread, I won't even remember your 'name'.

would I take steroid advice from Ronnie Coleman? fuck no.

does Ronnie look better than me? of course.

would I take steroid advice from Pat Arnold? of course, have for years. going back to '97. same with Bill Roberts or bill lleylewan or however you spell his name.

does Pat or the Bills look better than me? not likely. not these days anyways.

would I take steroid advice from hany? probably, even though he's fat.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 03:30:10 AM »
Your from.Toronto?

Yes. Train at Goodlife on yonge and king.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »
My 2 cents here ;)

5iu Growth upon waking
I just started slin about 3months ago. Here is my exact protocol and for me it is working.
45min b4 gym 55Prot./45Carb/15Fat
10min b4 gym 10iu log(increased up to 15iu now)
Sip on plazma shake
after workout 30min to get home eat 2cups of white rice and 8-9oz of steak(usually NY strip).
The rest of my meals are 55p/40c/15fat and then 55p/15fat last meal.
this is working for me, I am getting lean and growing, breaking strength plateaus also. You could also try and add 10-15 lin after breakfast if you wanted to push it more.......I am leaning up for a show, but its crazy I am growing also. This is working for me, a lot of people say no fats with slin, but for me it is working great. lastly slin can be dangerous yes, but lets be adults here, always keep a pop with you or glucose tabs, I havent gone hypo yet.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 02:41:09 PM »
maxed out on steroids yet?

maxed out on steroids+gh yet?

if no, why do insulin?

i still dont grasp the concept why a healthy human who produces insulin by themselves would inject that stuff?

maybe this will help me to understand?

how much slin is released from 100gramms of sugar, by eating it?
how much is injected for that same food?

does it work always even if insulin sensitivity is bad?this would be contrary to everything science has to say about it, thats why i ask.

n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 02:58:59 PM »
Because insulin is relatively cheap and hella anabolic.
A

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »

You really shouldn't be advising insulin to anyone.. That is for the advanced..I have used steroids on and off for 8 years and still haven't touched it.. I agree with galeniko... First one needs to Max out on steroids, then incorporate gh.. If you can maintain decent blood sugar avoid insulin until maxed out on gh.if your not a bodybuilder and can't tolerate gh then don't use that or insulin.... I have used genotropin pen for over a year at 5ius a day and my blood sugar wasn't that bad so I didn't need insulin

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
yeah i can see why insulin can be needed when someone is maxed out on steroids PLUS gh, ie, hes taking amounts of gh that will cause too highly elevated blod sugar levels.
then, yeah, its needed, but that still doesnt mean its the secret to growht, that d mean its a tool to stabilize bloodsugar, this could come with bit extra gains maybe,i dont know.

best to keep in mind that if the gh use is soo high, youre literaly already a diabetic, by any medical definition.no thanks.

now,still, with proper good insulin sensitivity and a functioning pancreas(those both need to be in good shape to benefit from insulin perfectly, along with the liver), why would one shot insulin?

how much is used compared to what the body would produce?very simple question, yet no answers, despite ppl throwing round insulin "Tips" as if its some joke, matter of fact can end deadly very quick.

and if ones insulin sensitivity is shit, they can eat all the sugars in the world, and inject all the insulin in the wordl they want,the slin wont transport the nutritients to the clls properly and all theyll get is high slin serum levels.
exactly like a diabetes 2 type person.

i dont get it ???

insulin being very anabolic, sure, so is overeating.lets not forget with the presence of either-and high serums levels of slin and blod glucose, fatloss comes to a halt.

i find it questionable that gymrats wo pics want use insulin, i know pros who dont ,or use 1 shot on leg day.humongous ppl.

its almost comedic thinking of gymrats using this.
n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »
yeah i can see why insulin can be needed when someone is maxed out on steroids PLUS gh, ie, hes taking amounts of gh that will cause too highly elevated blod sugar levels.
then, yeah, its needed, but that still doesnt mean its the secret to growht, that d mean its a tool to stabilize bloodsugar, this could come with bit extra gains maybe,i dont know.

best to keep in mind that if the gh use is soo high, youre literaly already a diabetic, by any medical definition.no thanks.

now,still, with proper good insulin sensitivity and a functioning pancreas(those both need to be in good shape to benefit from insulin perfectly, along with the liver), why would one shot insulin?

how much is used compared to what the body would produce?very simple question, yet no answers, despite ppl throwing round insulin "Tips" as if its some joke, matter of fact can end deadly very quick.

and if ones insulin sensitivity is shit, they can eat all the sugars in the world, and inject all the insulin in the wordl they want,the slin wont transport the nutritients to the clls properly and all theyll get is high slin serum levels.
exactly like a diabetes 2 type person.

i dont get it ???

insulin being very anabolic, sure, so is overeating.lets not forget with the presence of either-and high serums levels of slin and blod glucose, fatloss comes to a halt.

i find it questionable that gymrats wo pics want use insulin, i know pros who dont ,or use 1 shot on leg day.humongous ppl.

its almost comedic thinking of gymrats using this.

what is your opinion of gh being "so high" that someone is literally a diabetic?  just curious 5ius , 10iu , 15, 20  ed, ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 11:05:31 PM »
You really shouldn't be advising insulin to anyone..

Don't be illiterate ... I'm not advising insulin to anyone. I simply gave a reason as to why some look into using insulin.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 11:10:58 PM »

...and readily available OTC without a script.

and legal in the US.
A

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 11:23:03 PM »
I've read that "gh guts" are really caused by insulin, not GH.  fuck that shit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 11:24:41 PM »

Insulin + AAS without GH will just make your physique shitty
Who cares if it's cheap. Doesn't make it smart. Don't plan your drugs around what's cheapest, stupid idea

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 12:17:40 AM »
maxed out on steroids yet?

maxed out on steroids+gh yet?

if no, why do insulin?

i still dont grasp the concept why a healthy human who produces insulin by themselves would inject that stuff?

maybe this will help me to understand?

how much slin is released from 100gramms of sugar, by eating it?
how much is injected for that same food?

does it work always even if insulin sensitivity is bad?this would be contrary to everything science has to say about it, thats why i ask.

Chubz is a monster.... competes regularly, one of the biggest guys here.  He's definitely maxed out on juice.

And from what I've been experiencing, a little insulin after a workout can go a long way to help recovery, especially on low-carb diet.  You get the benefits of post-workout carbs without the calories

Just another tool in the toolbox really

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 02:17:34 AM »
what is your opinion of gh being "so high" that someone is literally a diabetic?  just curious 5ius , 10iu , 15, 20  ed, ?
lol bro its not a matter of opinion, its more to do with factual serum glucose levels.

for example, our resident uncle junior had fasted readings of a diabetic in the morning and after meals, on i think it was 7ius of pharmacy hgh.

sure thats a shitload of gh ;D

but thats gonna be individual for everyone, dont think the same limits aplies to everyone.

Chubz is a monster.... competes regularly, one of the biggest guys here.  He's definitely maxed out on juice.

And from what I've been experiencing, a little insulin after a workout can go a long way to help recovery, especially on low-carb diet.  You get the benefits of post-workout carbs without the calories

Just another tool in the toolbox really
a fair enough
n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 07:31:22 AM »
lol bro its not a matter of opinion, its more to do with factual serum glucose levels.

for example, our resident uncle junior had fasted readings of a diabetic in the morning and after meals, on i think it was 7ius of pharmacy hgh.

sure thats a shitload of gh ;D

but thats gonna be individual for everyone, dont think the same limits aplies to everyone.

a fair enough

lol yeah i definitely dont believe anything the dude says but thats is true , im going to say that the majority of people on real gh are not on insulin as well. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 07:56:34 AM »
Don't be illiterate ... I'm not advising insulin to anyone. I simply gave a reason as to why some look into using insulin.

But you haven't done it.. Why tell someone to look into it