Author Topic: insulin.real cycles..  (Read 8244 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: insulin.real cycles..
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 09:33:43 PM »
But you haven't done it.. Why tell someone to look into it

One again bro, don't be illiterate. I'm not telling anyone to look into it. I simple gave reasons WHY some people choose to look into it. I'm not saying I agree with THEIR reasons... i'm just stating THEIR reasons.

A

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 10:01:02 PM »
One again bro, don't be illiterate. I'm not telling anyone to look into it. I simple gave reasons WHY some people choose to look into it. I'm not saying I agree with THEIR reasons... i'm just stating THEIR reasons.

So basically you parroted some info you read that's potentially dangerous and physique ruining for no reason at all and with no prior experience.
Great.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 10:12:34 PM »
yeah i can see why insulin can be needed when someone is maxed out on steroids PLUS gh, ie, hes taking amounts of gh that will cause too highly elevated blod sugar levels.
then, yeah, its needed, but that still doesnt mean its the secret to growht, that d mean its a tool to stabilize bloodsugar, this could come with bit extra gains maybe,i dont know.

best to keep in mind that if the gh use is soo high, youre literaly already a diabetic, by any medical definition.no thanks.

now,still, with proper good insulin sensitivity and a functioning pancreas(those both need to be in good shape to benefit from insulin perfectly, along with the liver), why would one shot insulin?

how much is used compared to what the body would produce?very simple question, yet no answers, despite ppl throwing round insulin "Tips" as if its some joke, matter of fact can end deadly very quick.

and if ones insulin sensitivity is shit, they can eat all the sugars in the world, and inject all the insulin in the wordl they want,the slin wont transport the nutritients to the clls properly and all theyll get is high slin serum levels.
exactly like a diabetes 2 type person.

i dont get it ???

insulin being very anabolic, sure, so is overeating.lets not forget with the presence of either-and high serums levels of slin and blod glucose, fatloss comes to a halt.

i find it questionable that gymrats wo pics want use insulin, i know pros who dont ,or use 1 shot on leg day.humongous ppl.

its almost comedic thinking of gymrats using this.

Actually around here lots use just insulin its very commonm insulin was my first use and all I did was gain lots of muscle and lose a lot of bodyfat at same time. On a extreme high calorie high carb diet. It was like I could not gain fat just get leaner. Now of course I use aas. But insulin has always treated me good and its never messed up my blood.glucose fastetc when off.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 11:01:46 PM »
So basically you parroted some info you read that's potentially dangerous and physique ruining for no reason at all and with no prior experience.
Great.

No, you illiterate simpleton. It's called talking to people at the gym. I never agreed or disagreed with their reasons given. Gal asked why gymrats would ... I give him some of their reasons that I have heard from their mouths. Like I said, once again for you simpletons, I'm NOT saying I agree with their reasons.

Most people that use insulin know it's dangerous. They make that choice.

Jesus christ some of you read below a 3rd grade level. This is just elementary reading comprehension.

A

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 12:08:27 AM »
No, you illiterate simpleton. It's called talking to people at the gym. I never agreed or disagreed with their reasons given. Gal asked why gymrats would ... I give him some of their reasons that I have heard from their mouths. Like I said, once again for you simpletons, I'm NOT saying I agree with their reasons.

Most people that use insulin know it's dangerous. They make that choice.

Jesus christ some of you read below a 3rd grade level. This is just elementary reading comprehension.

You're the illiterate one here.
I wrote "you parroted some info you read that's potentially dangerous and physique ruining for no reason at all and with no prior experience"
But apparently you're not doing that, you're just posting what people do, or say they do. Sounds like parroting to me.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 01:02:54 AM »
If you don;lt compete don;t use insulin! there is no point if you don't compete. If you do compete it will work if used right. I could see why alot of people gymrats and competitors would want to know how to use insulin.

#1 Insulin can be bought at a pharmacy for cheap and you know it is real
#2 it is a very anabolic substance.
#3 it works! when used right,however you have to do alot of research before you start using insulin. It can be very dangerous.

I personally think if your not diabetic don't use insulin but if you compete you have no choice unless you want to place last. somebody will use it and beat you out.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 11:35:26 AM »
You're the illiterate one here.
I wrote "you parroted some info you read that's potentially dangerous and physique ruining for no reason at all and with no prior experience"
But apparently you're not doing that, you're just posting what people do, or say they do. Sounds like parroting to me.

Wolfox is the new DJ181 of the steroid board. Dude has no clue wtf he's talking about but wants to be viewed as relevant and "in the know."  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 11:41:07 AM »
Wolfox is the new DJ181 of the steroid board. Dude has no clue wtf he's talking about but wants to be viewed as relevant and "in the know."  ::)
Daft twats natty FFS.   :o

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 11:43:45 AM »
Daft twats natty FFS.   :o

Oh brother. Gayer than hanging around a bunch of juicers to be cool ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »
Oh brother. Gayer than hanging around a bunch of juicers to be cool ::)

Lol

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 01:07:49 PM »
Great.

It's comical to think someone who hasnt even taken a shot of testosterone is talking about insulin.. To each his own man.. Not worth it unless you are competing

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 04:43:04 PM »
If you don;lt compete don;t use insulin! there is no point if you don't compete. If you do compete it will work if used right. I could see why alot of people gymrats and competitors would want to know how to use insulin.

#1 Insulin can be bought at a pharmacy for cheap and you know it is real
#2 it is a very anabolic substance.
#3 it works! when used right,however you have to do alot of research before you start using insulin. It can be very dangerous.

I personally think if your not diabetic don't use insulin but if you compete you have no choice unless you want to place last. somebody will use it and beat you out.
yah thats realy all there is to say.

well, and if one runs so much hgh they might need some slin to stabilise bloodsugar.

not sure if that can be done with foods alone, but then again thats a stage where only competitor should go.

its realy the same, you can drop the name of any "new" or not so much heard of drug and the newbies will think it must be the next best thing that will suddenly make them huge blabla.

n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 06:38:59 PM »
yah thats realy all there is to say.

well, and if one runs so much hgh they might need some slin to stabilise bloodsugar.

not sure if that can be done with foods alone, but then again thats a stage where only competitor should go.

its realy the same, you can drop the name of any "new" or not so much heard of drug and the newbies will think it must be the next best thing that will suddenly make them huge blabla.

def varies between individual even though i know science says otherwise.... if i ever do end up using slin ill start at 5iu Post wo, or R and see what the diff is, personally running seros at 5iu days per week, im not too worried about turning into a type 2 diabetic and im not looking to exactly be a mass monster either... the slin definitely does magic with fullness and of course the nutrient shuttling etc.  I would be one of the guys who never lets it get passed 20-30ius slin per day obviously for month or two cycles when on the gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 11:17:06 PM »
I know pros some pros who don;t like HGh or say they are super brand particular. some pros don"t like genotropin but like serostim or even just generic chinese. I have heard pros bitch they get to much water retention from some HGH. They never bitch about insulin though. they always use insulin even if they stop using HGH. Now it seems more pros are site injecting HGH at least some are. What pros are really after is REAL IGF-1, not the stuff sold at anchileries/peptide sites online but pharma grade IGF-1 wich is super hard to find. I hear the best most insane gains come from Real IGF-1. I have never personally used it and even the pros say they get ripped off alot buying IGF-1 from those peptide sites. Real IGF-1 pharma grade is super expensive. I think I heard the cost to run it for a month is in the thousands and not for even very much,most pros save it till contest time if their lucky enough to find it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 11:34:10 PM »

And from what I've been experiencing, a little insulin after a workout can go a long way to help recovery, especially on low-carb diet.  You get the benefits of post-workout carbs without the calories

Just another tool in the toolbox really

How often do you use slin? Do you use GH?

I was reading some track athletes use it post workout for recovery as well. They're not trying to get huge with it... just to help with recovery.

A

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 11:45:33 PM »
I know pros some pros who don;t like HGh or say they are super brand particular. some pros don"t like genotropin but like serostim or even just generic chinese. I have heard pros bitch they get to much water retention from some HGH. They never bitch about insulin though. they always use insulin even if they stop using HGH. Now it seems more pros are site injecting HGH at least some are. What pros are really after is REAL IGF-1, not the stuff sold at anchileries/peptide sites online but pharma grade IGF-1 wich is super hard to find. I hear the best most insane gains come from Real IGF-1. I have never personally used it and even the pros say they get ripped off alot buying IGF-1 from those peptide sites. Real IGF-1 pharma grade is super expensive. I think I heard the cost to run it for a month is in the thousands and not for even very much,most pros save it till contest time if their lucky enough to find it.

fellas,,,,,, this is leigt kigtropin this fella nail it right on the head even he is narcotic dealer and pedophiles remailer sitting on americana soil... :)   

yes one brand name for this is increlex.  guys like heath mega dose during the O prep and use their typical serostime, genos, etc year round.  insulin year round.   same as gear obviously just diff compounds and dosages.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 01:50:51 AM »
fellas,,,,,, this is leigt kigtropin this fella nail it right on the head even he is narcotic dealer and pedophiles remailer sitting on americana soil... :)    

yes one brand name for this is increlex.  guys like heath mega dose during the O prep and use their typical serostime, genos, etc year round.  insulin year round.   same as gear obviously just diff compounds and dosages.

Ok true just remember my supplier was the pedophile not me. Yes that IGF-1 is super potent and very expensive. You have to have some serious cash to afford using it for more then a few months.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 05:24:01 AM »
[quote poster=wolfox link=topic=518610.msg7355216#msg7355216 date=1393227250]
How often do you use slin? Do you use GH?

I was reading some track athletes use it post workout for recovery as well. They're not trying to get huge with it... just to help with recovery.

[/quote]

2-3iu humilin-r after working out.  No gh.  I only eat protein while the insulin is active, usually a carton of egg whites.  The insulin halts further muscle breakdown and signals protein synthesis.... basically you get all the benefits of carbs without the calories or going out of keto.

I know what you're talking about, the BALCO protocol was to have whey and dextrose & a couple ius of insulin after training.

There's something special about exogenous slin, it does a lot more than what we would pump out naturally

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 08:38:12 AM »
2-3iu humilin-r after working out.  No gh.  I only eat protein while the insulin is active, usually a carton of egg whites.  The insulin halts further muscle breakdown and signals protein synthesis.... basically you get all the benefits of carbs without the calories or going out of keto.

I know what you're talking about, the BALCO protocol was to have whey and dextrose & a couple ius of insulin after training.

There's something special about exogenous slin, it does a lot more than what we would pump out naturally

thats really interesting.. might try something similar, yeah i believe even such a low dose can go a long way versus our own insulin production.

will most likely start using 5iu of R post wo with my shake and meal even tho i could probably get away with 10 with the amount of carbs ill be eating, id rather start low and build up.  i think once you taper up to even 30iu per day of slin you can get great results... youd be surprised with how many fitness, physique guys are using slin in these dosages..

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 12:22:57 PM »
2-3iu humilin-r after working out.  No gh.  I only eat protein while the insulin is active, usually a carton of egg whites.  The insulin halts further muscle breakdown and signals protein synthesis.... basically you get all the benefits of carbs without the calories or going out of keto.

Good stuff bro.  And yeah I was talking about the balco protocol.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 01:52:21 PM »
thats really interesting.. might try something similar, yeah i believe even such a low dose can go a long way versus our own insulin production.

will most likely start using 5iu of R post wo with my shake and meal even tho i could probably get away with 10 with the amount of carbs ill be eating, id rather start low and build up.  i think once you taper up to even 30iu per day of slin you can get great results... youd be surprised with how many fitness, physique guys are using slin in these dosages..

Keep in mind, I eat nothing but protein for the 4-6 hours its active.  Egg whites, tuna, and chicken breast.  Minimal fats and no carbs.  I don't know the mechanism behind it, but this supercharges the insulin sensitivity of the muscles for when you do carb up.  I bastardized this protocol from what i read on DatBTrue's board.  My diet is around 150-200g protein, 20-30g fat, and I'll usually have a fruit smoothie or oats at night for 50-100g carbs just to stay sane

I like what it's doing for me, and i hope to post a transformation soon.  I just wish i could use humalog since its shorter acting, but it's not OTC

I really don't know much about integrating higher doses of slin with carbs, but it's certainly worth a try.  Experiment a bit, see how it treats you, and if you don't like it, drop it.

Two things I would recommend:
1) adjust your slin dose to the carbs you eat, and not vice versa

2) if you feel yourself going hypo, don't go crazy with the carbs.  Too many people will slam 2 cans of coke if they feel the slightest bit hypo and then they wonder why they get fat.

Glucose tabs for diabetics only deliver 4-5g carbs each.... keep that in mind the next time you go hypo.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
Keep in mind, I eat nothing but protein for the 4-6 hours its active.  Egg whites, tuna, and chicken breast.  Minimal fats and no carbs.  I don't know the mechanism behind it, but this supercharges the insulin sensitivity of the muscles for when you do carb up.  I bastardized this protocol from what i read on DatBTrue's board.  My diet is around 150-200g protein, 20-30g fat, and I'll usually have a fruit smoothie or oats at night for 50-100g carbs just to stay sane

I like what it's doing for me, and i hope to post a transformation soon.  I just wish i could use humalog since its shorter acting, but it's not OTC

I really don't know much about integrating higher doses of slin with carbs, but it's certainly worth a try.  Experiment a bit, see how it treats you, and if you don't like it, drop it.

Two things I would recommend:
1) adjust your slin dose to the carbs you eat, and not vice versa

2) if you feel yourself going hypo, don't go crazy with the carbs.  Too many people will slam 2 cans of coke if they feel the slightest bit hypo and then they wonder why they get fat.

Glucose tabs for diabetics only deliver 4-5g carbs each.... keep that in mind the next time you go hypo.

well the thing is, Im on "real" gh so im going to be using 10ius novolin r post wo , 30 min before my shake or meal which will consist of protein carbs and fats, so the protocol will be slightly different but im not too worried about hypo or any other negative slin effects at that low of a dose... i will possibly build my dose up to 30iu but that will have to happen soon if i do because im too new to slin to to be able to use it in a shredding phase unless its all just the same anyway.

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2014, 11:13:15 AM »
To the original poster. The reason you see so much conflicting data about insulin is because what people varies to that degree. There are so many schools ofbthoufht. I've used just insulin itself. Yes, seriously... originally following gain Kanes protocol years ago. Has it worked? At 35 I lift just as much as I did at 21. And continue to get stronger.  Do you really want to follow a pros regimen. No. Qhy, because the numbers you hear on here are a fraction of what is really taken. And no one will tell the real truth because some kid would copy it and die. Pretty much. Oh and by the way as a result of my usage I also have gout at 35 years old the doctor said due to the slin usage... that's what happens when you're using upwards of 80iu a day.... With so few carbs if I said you'd call me stupid.... moral of the story.... it's your life... just research first
i