Author Topic: Big Ramy (Mamdouh Elssbiay) - 2013 Mr. Olympia PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!  (Read 2644 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Big Ramy (Mamdouh Elssbiay) - 2013 Mr. Olympia PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

What can I say? Big Ramy is simply BIG!!! Along with some of the best quads in the game and a tight waist you normally see in the 212 Division. If Ramy can bring better separation, crisp conditioning and some added thickness to his back, then watch out.

MORE PICS -----> 2013 Mr. Olympia PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Now is when the pussies come talk about his drug use or how they have better calves - haha - yeh man

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
I'm an American, and WILL NOT ever cheer for a Muslim,  HOPE THIS HELPS ;D
I

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Those quads are overpowering !
Mr. AZ 2003

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Unless your a native american your family immigrated to usa once too so Muslims are americans as well, every american except indians are immigrants you could be 2nd generation or 3rd but that makes you no less american than a first generation Muslim.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Colemanesque RDB.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V

Just a thought. They have Americans who are also Muslims. Would you cheer then?

Giovanni1443

• Getbig II
Muricans lol dumb shit  :'(

TEMPER

• Getbig III

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hes big, no doubt about it. But he doesnt have those deep cuts and striations. If he ever nails his conditioning, he will be a force to be reckoned with! He sort of already is!
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Looks great, DJ need to get him more shredded at the next olypia

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
He should've placed much higher. Such bullshit

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
He will never do exceptionally well.

He's big, but there is nothing even remotely attractive about his physique. He may as well just take the route that Markus Ruhl did and go for bigger and stupider.

Fans in NY will like him.

Fans at the "0" won't ~

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Colemanesque RDB.

and that's Ronnie at his best!

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Very impressive...no homo

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

Hope this helps??? - isn't that something teenage girls say when they are being bitchy?  Now you aren't being bitchy to me are you lil fella? If something hurts your feelings don't whine - GET you some wine - pop in Beaches or Steel Magnolias and paint your toes until you feel all better.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
He's big, but his body doesn't flow, looks kind of blocky... His waist his wide but his shoulder width is helping him with the illusion... Other than his upper legs and overall size he doesn't impress me that much, overrated imo... Lol at comparing his BDB with a washed up Coleman with torn lat and tricep...

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
Those quads are overpowering !

I agree. His quads are just too big. That's why his calves seem smaller than they really are.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
He's big, but his body doesn't flow, looks kind of blocky... His waist his wide but his shoulder width is helping him with the illusion... Other than his upper legs and overall size he doesn't impress me that much, overrated imo... Lol at comparing his BDB with a washed up Coleman with torn lat and tricep...
He wasn't washed up in that pic at all, that was 2007. He had a slight tricep shrinkage and his left lat wasn't at its widest; otherwise he was a solid 285-290 there. Ramy is much younger than he was at his peak, and yet from every angle except in terms of quad size, Ramy matches or surpasses him.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Any pics of him next to Heath? Haha.

TheShape

• Getbig III
Too big, no cuts.