Author Topic: The Jesuits are behind everthing! - Please justify this statement  (Read 2003 times)

agenda21nwo

Many people say the Jesuits are behind big finance and many powerful and sinister international organizations.

But I have never seen evidence of this.

Pls justify this theory.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: The Jesuits are behind everthing! - Please justify this statement
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:17:33 AM »
Good trolling: "I heard a rumour, now you bunch of idiots go and research it"

alabama ftw

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 02:40:02 AM »
Gimmick of peace!

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »
Good trolling: "I heard a rumour, now you bunch of idiots go and research it"
This, research for yourself, it's the only way... The answer is yes however, Vatican/Jesuits are ruling our lives... Just to know how evil this people are, search "Vatican Holocaust"...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:33:05 AM »
yeah ever heard of the black pope?

frightening.

jesuits also sank the titanic
n

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »
yeah ever heard of the black pope?

frightening.

jesuits also sank the titanic
From what i know the Titanic was a hoax...

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 11:43:36 AM »
Jesuits studied mathematics, language, geometry & ancients knowledge all day long. A book I read about Galileo Galilei explained well how Jesuits worked/controlled both politics & academics.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 11:49:28 AM »
stalin asked once, how many troops has the pope?

;)
n

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 11:35:19 PM »
This, research for yourself, it's the only way... The answer is yes however, Vatican/Jesuits are ruling our lives... Just to know how evil this people are, search "Vatican Holocaust"...

Another wack job here who can't prove a damned thing he says.
Ψ

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 01:16:55 AM »
From what i know the Titanic was a hoax...

Aussie billionaire Clive Palmer is building Titanic 2 in China & 40000 people is trying to make booking.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 12:14:48 AM »
Another wack job here who can't prove a damned thing he says.

I am only interested in thins that can be proven.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »

WHAT Holocaust  ??? ??? ???

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 12:19:51 AM »

I heard the Vatican saved thousand of Jews.
Ψ

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 06:31:13 AM »
I heard the Vatican saved thousand of Jews.
Quite the contrary, but the real objective were not only innocent Jews, but every non Catholic in Europe at that time, burning them alive to Moloch... The real Holocaust and what really happened during WW2 is a bit different to what we are told... Hitler, Himmler and Stalin were jesuits priests in the hands of Wladimir Ledochowski and Pope Pius XII... No problem if you think i'm a wack job, research the things for yourself and believe what you want, i'm not here to force anyone...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 06:32:50 AM »
the jesuits are behind your mom

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 06:34:57 AM »
The real question is why do we let the rothschilds and various nefarious jews into our country only so that they can print paper called money then LOAN it to us at an interest rate effectively putting us into never ending debt like germany was before WW2 which gave rise to Hitler who forced out all the jews and eliminated international banking from germany which made the family of bankers (jews) mad so they made england and united states fight germany so the german ideaology wouldn't spread and jews could continue to steal kill and destroy our wealth?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 07:10:44 AM »
The real question is why do we let the rothschilds and various nefarious jews into our country only so that they can print paper called money then LOAN it to us at an interest rate effectively putting us into never ending debt like germany was before WW2 which gave rise to Hitler who forced out all the jews and eliminated international banking from germany which made the family of bankers (jews) mad so they made england and united states fight germany so the german ideaology wouldn't spread and jews could continue to steal kill and destroy our wealth?

America is not a nationality, but a business, that's why we let them, and every other fucker who wants to work/have a job in.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 07:44:32 AM »
America is not a nationality, but a business, that's why we let them, and every other fucker who wants to work/have a job in.

America is a country clown. We let them is not correct. More like most people have no understanding of how things work behind the scene. America is a business economy but lettuce be real tea, jews are like a parasite that clings to any countries wealth and eventually sucks it dry because they are the biological offspring of satan (kenites)

Simple Simon

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 07:54:46 AM »
If the Jesuits are behind everything, then I would like to thank them.  My life, finances, etc. are going great.  Tell them to keep up the good work.   :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
well, pretty much directly, napoleon is responsible for this.

if you study real history, not the bs on youtube "uni", one would know this.

he was at that time who encouraged the jewish ppl to get emanzipated.

the french troops "accidentaly" bombarded the frankfurt jewish ghetto, where the rothschilds lived, and were then later on allowed to travel freely, etc.

they dont own any central banks nomore, the scheme changed.

dont be a fucking brainless moron you fucking ashole, hitlers very own president of his central bank was hajmar schacht,a jew himself.

you dumb fucking monkey.

germany was stopped,uhm, because they lost the war.

anything else the jews did to you?

print money out of nothing?

realy?since when?

hows that work, tel me about it. ::)
n

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 08:23:13 AM »
that is this man's beliefs and he's a very spiritual man.
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 08:24:18 AM »
America is a country clown. We let them is not correct.

No need to attack, I'm speaking the truth. Ask ten people what an American looks like and you'll get different answers. We were a British colony set up for religious freedom, and somewhere along the road, went the wrong way and turned into a business, or, as Tony Montana put it, "on big pussy just waiting to get fucked".

[quote author=Oly15 link=topic=518633.msg7355832#msg7355832 date America is a business economy but lettuce be real tea, jews are like a parasite that clings to any countries wealth and eventually sucks it dry because they are the biological offspring of satan (kenites)
[/quote]

Ehh, some Jews.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 02:06:55 AM »
Quite the contrary, but the real objective were not only innocent Jews, but every non Catholic in Europe at that time, burning them alive to Moloch... The real Holocaust and what really happened during WW2 is a bit different to what we are told... Hitler, Himmler and Stalin were jesuits priests in the hands of Wladimir Ledochowski and Pope Pius XII... No problem if you think i'm a wack job, research the things for yourself and believe what you want, i'm not here to force anyone...

Back this up or be seen as a fool.