Author Topic: Flex Lewis ain't shit  (Read 14380 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Flex Lewis ain't shit
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2014, 05:44:42 PM »
LOL, you're mad
post your blood pressure, ya fuckin' snaggletoothed alcoholic

First Things First Sir Twinks O' Lot, you're such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV-station wouldn't dare associate with a polesmokin' dickrider such as yourself "Faglord".

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts,
followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams,
all topped off by you asking a sperm-donation clinic if they have any job-opportunities as a taste-tester.

Gayer than peeling a banana with your mouth.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »
First Things First Sir Twinks O' Lot, you're such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV-station wouldn't dare associate with a polesmokin' dickrider such as yourself "Faglord".

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts,
followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams,
all topped off by you asking a sperm-donation clinic if they have any job-opportunities as a taste-tester.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2014, 05:54:48 PM »

man im glad shizzo is gone, the entertaining kwon is back.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »
I think he is just peaking out now. He started out on heavy gear so young. I don't think he will get any better over the years. he has 1 or 2 more glory years and that is it after that he will be working his ass off just to match his old conditioning..I honestly think David henry is better in that class. david has better genetics and uses way less gear. David henry might have some of the best genetics in the sport. david can get in competition shape faster then almost anybody. Dexter is just another genetic freak and can get in shape very fast and not using enormous amounts as the other top 5 mr. O's

You have no idea who uses what. It has gone way past pathetic how all of the guys that never seem to change in the gym blame EVERYTHING else other than their shit work ethic or simple bad genetics.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2014, 10:37:27 PM »

lol   ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2014, 10:39:13 PM »

LMAO Kwon is back!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2014, 10:47:39 PM »

Excellent.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2014, 10:51:56 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2014, 11:10:02 PM »
Haha ok "Icelord", i bet you're the type of guy that goes to the video-store and rents "Frosty the Blowman"
and "I Came Up On A Midnight Queer", and when the clerk asks why you rent such gay flicks,
you reply "Heavens to Betsy, i'm not gay. I just really love the holidays. I wouldn't mind coming up, err i mean down your chimney."

Gayer than wearing pink spandex while sipping on a tall glass of pink lemonade.

Hahahaha!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »
GREGZS, Thanks! I;m not much of a BB video fan so I had no idea that video was made and will be taking a look at it ASAP..

Thanks again!

Most of the info about him can be seen on his dvds or that series he did for Gaspari Nutrition on youtube.

Flex Lewis - Evolution of Flex - Episode 2

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2014, 08:19:19 AM »
 8)
$

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2014, 01:24:09 PM »

Dayum. Layeth the smisk down  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2014, 08:47:16 PM »
Dayum. Layeth the smisk down  ;D
that was the quote that sent icelord into a freefall.

He is now a couple different gimmicks.

NightTrain

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2014, 08:53:16 PM »
I thought Flex would easily crack top 5 in main lineup of Olympia but now not so much. I didnt  realize how small he really is in comparison to the big guys

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2014, 09:13:07 PM »
I thought Flex would easily crack top 5 in main lineup of Olympia but now not so much. I didnt  realize how small he really is in comparison to the big guys

definitely.

He looks like a full size dude when he standing alone.

very deceiving.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2014, 05:59:44 AM »
Flex Lewis - Evolution of Flex - Episode 3

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:55 AM »
Haha are you back Swede??? :D

IceFaggot is Shit and deserves all the Smisk he can get! :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2014, 09:19:02 AM »
Flex Lewis - Evolution of Flex - Episode 4

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2014, 09:28:37 AM »
Only thing missing is height.  He has superior lines.