Author Topic: Uncle junior takes the plunge.  (Read 4639 times)

Simple Simon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Uncle junior takes the plunge.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:31:28 PM »
Thats not near as bad as I would act.  I would hyperventilate and probably pass out.  I am a pussy when it comes to stuff like that.  Even just thinking about donating blood makes me nauseous.  You roiders are braver than I will ever be.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »
Thats not near as bad as I would act.  I would hyperventilate and probably pass out.  I am a pussy when it comes to stuff like that.  Even just thinking about donating blood makes me nauseous.  You roiders are braver than I will ever be.
Easier to just pop dbol.

Any way, have you apologised to ESFitness yet you snidely little shit?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 02:35:23 PM »
S

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 02:51:29 PM »
Serious question, has anyone done a cortisone shot cos I have had 6 of them in my shoulders and it hurts like fuck for 3 days after.

Is shooting test similar to cortisone shot, I believe cortisone is a steroid too right but different kind?

How does the pain compare?

GH on the other hand was completely painless!

a needle in your knee or any spot with little flesh hurts more than a a needle in a fleshy spot.   I have had cortisone shots; and they numb a little pain from injuries but don't do shit really

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 03:03:42 PM »

But is the pain of the cortisone shot similar to when you shoot test?

no. Its more similar to the vaccines you get in the ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 03:06:52 PM »
I don't know why I am asking you this and expecting a genuine answer but are you seriously natural??????

Beginning to think there might be a chance you are!

I am.  Lifetime Natural to be exact.  Those drugs are highly dangerous and you should not even consider them in my opinion.  You look decent and the leaner you get, the better you seem to get.  Just stay that way.  Alas, you have purchased all those drugs already from the pics?  Have you consumed them yet?

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 03:08:56 PM »
Serious question, has anyone done a cortisone shot cos I have had 6 of them in my shoulders and it hurts like fuck for 3 days after.

Is shooting test similar to cortisone shot, I believe cortisone is a steroid too right but different kind?

wow u haven't injected ur test yet???that was supposed to be sunday

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »
how old are you UJ?   and are you really getting a nose job and when?   why are your looks this important to you; do you think they'll help you get higher tier women or something?

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 03:10:05 PM »
wow u haven't injected ur test yet???that was supposed to be sunday

psst…he isnt going to either, hes just trolling the forum.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 03:19:52 PM »

It hurts.

You're sticking a needle an inch and a half deep into your muscle and injecting a viscous fluid that wasnt meant to be there.

That said its not intolerable..on a scale of one to ten its a six. And once you get used to it its nothing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 03:23:09 PM »
It hurts.

You're sticking a needle an inch and a half deep into your muscle and injecting a viscous fluid that wasnt meant to be there.

That said its not intolerable..on a scale of one to ten its a six. And once you get used to it its nothing.
Really? I was gonna say about a 3. Maybe because I've had such a long history of stabbing myself with pointy things.. I don't know. It never really bothered me. What irritates me is getting it in the wrong spot where it's feels like the muscle is knotted up for a couple days.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »
It hurts.

Really?  How come nobody ever talks about the pain of using steroids?  Is that why some use Nubain and pain killers because injecting hurts so bad?  Surely it can`t be because of the lifting of weights.  There are lifetime naturals who continually lift heavy weights with no issues.  I have never had any pain issues and I go as heavy as possible every single time.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 03:24:31 PM »
It hurts.

Trolling or epic low threshold to pain.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 03:26:37 PM »

But is the pain of the cortisone shot similar to when you shoot test?

you bareley feel a test shot, there is certainly no pain from the needle going in, the next day you will have bit soreness down the thigh but nothing much.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 03:28:02 PM »
Really? I was gonna say about a 3. Maybe because I've had such a long history of stabbing myself with pointy things.. I don't know. It never really bothered me. What irritates me is getting it in the wrong spot where it's feels like the muscle is knotted up for a couple days.
See, its things like this that makes me sick to my stomach.  That and when people talk of blood spurting out or going out of breath and feeling near death.  Is it really worth it for something you have to be dependent upon?

Since you are on HRT, wouldn`t that cream stuff work just as good and be easier?

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 03:29:29 PM »
See, its things like this that makes me sick to my stomach.  That and when people talk of blood spurting out or going out of breath and feeling near death.  Is it really worth it for something you have to be dependent upon?

Since you are on HRT, wouldn`t that cream stuff work just as good and be easier?

Shame you dont feel as bad when you post peoples personal info.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 03:29:45 PM »

Yeah.

I was going to say 5 actually but I didnt want to sound like a tough guy.

To me 5 is discomfort ....not agonizing pain...you feel it but you can easily deal with it.

And to me that's exactly how I would describe it...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
Also depends on the needle..I use 1 1/2 inch 25 ga. I feel it going in.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 03:33:33 PM »
Yeah.

I was going to say 5 actually but I didnt want to sound like a tough guy.

To me 5 is discomfort ....not agonizing pain...you feel it but you can easily deal with it.

And to me that's exactly how I would describe it...
Yeah thats fair. I usually think of 10 as screaming, "guts ripped open just prior to shock" pain, so I think of 5 as like falling down snow sking and tumbling or crashing on a bike.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 03:37:41 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA look at how that little bitch MUZZIE acts with a needle, it's EXACTLY what I expected and all you need to know about the "religion of peace" followers HAHAHA I hate pitbulls.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 03:40:15 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA look at how that little bitch MUZZIE acts with a needle, it's EXACTLY what I expected and all you need to know about the "religion of peace" followers HAHAHA I hate pitbulls.
huh? Who is a muzzie?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »
huh? Who is a muzzie?
the guy in the video, thanks for ruining my e-kul impression  >:(
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:14 PM »
the guy in the video, thanks for ruining my e-kul impression  >:(
Ah. I was so confused. I knew Ekul was somehow involved in that but I couldnt put 2 and 2 together. Lol.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 03:46:35 PM »
Ah. I was so confused. I knew Ekul was somehow involved in that but I couldnt put 2 and 2 together. Lol.
If the attire wasn't conving enough, he says "alllah akbar' 8-10 sec into the video
follow the arrows