Author Topic: General Health Regimine....  (Read 3242 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: General Health Regimine....
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2014, 07:01:04 AM »
why what's the diff?

Anytime you pasteurize something, you are denaturing beneficial enzymes and nutrients in it. ACV isn't known for allowing plentiful harmful bacterial growth so you're safe using it raw.

Raw ACV contains pectin which is a natural PREbiotic which binds to toxins and waste in your system.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2014, 07:04:50 AM »

Sounds like plan?

Can you talk about your AAS doses? Kind ?

Never gone over 750mgs a week ever. I'm a low doser for life. Not trying to go pro or anything, so there's absolutely no need for me since I respond well to low doses. Test + nandrolone 1:1 around 300mgs each (doctor prescribed :) ) is my magic formula.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2014, 07:21:32 AM »
Would love to be your apple cider vinegar.

On a more serious not, should you only take the liquid?  What about pills?  And can it be mixed with your protein shake?  Bump for more health benefits of acv.

;D

The pills are going to be more processed so you're no doubt losing some of the prebiotic and enzyme properties compared to the raw liquid. But Im sure it would still have a positive effect, even though I personally believe the alkalinization should come primarily from your diet as much as possible.

I do know if ACV pills accidentally get stuck in your throat It will burn a hole right through you, so beware.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2014, 07:23:16 AM »
Also, do take all these in the a.m. or throughout the day?

And what about donating blood?  I read thats important if you stay on all the time.

Just get them in bro! I take some supps in the am some at night. Doesn't matter I don't think, just get them in.

Dumping blood is indicated if your hematocrit is high, which you can only know if you get blood work done. If you're blasting some big doses I'm fairly certain your hematocrit is going to be high bro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2014, 07:32:13 AM »
Uhhhhh what?  Please elaborate more on this statement

Its been a few years since my Biochem classes but I know step 1 of Kreb's takes acetic acid (ACV) through the process. Also via lowering of "gut acidity" will have an alk effect.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2014, 08:24:48 AM »
Duh....I'm a diabetic dwarf....what other reasoner would a getbigger take it for?
I mean I get it if a pro uses it, it's his job to be huge. But I mean, taking potentially lethal drugs to look good in the mirror
or at the gym
really?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2014, 08:31:35 AM »
Its been a few years since my Biochem classes but I know step 1 of Kreb's takes acetic acid (ACV) through the process. Also via lowering of "gut acidity" will have an alk effect.

Yes, this makes sense physiologically.....but the Krebs cycle thing I can't really imagine based off what I know (it's been a while since I've taken a look at it myself)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2014, 09:02:07 AM »
Yes, this makes sense physiologically.....but the Krebs cycle thing I can't really imagine based off what I know (it's been a while since I've taken a look at it myself)

Been awhile myself but I remember the doc I had for BC2 in grad school breaking it down for us. I should have payed closed attention so I could explain better but what I remember is acetic acid = good stuff

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2014, 09:32:57 AM »
Been awhile myself but I remember the doc I had for BC2 in grad school breaking it down for us. I should have payed closed attention so I could explain better but what I remember is acetic acid = good stuff

If you remember or manage to dig it up, please post it...I've never heard that and i would love to learn more about it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »
Let's hurry up and discuss the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar while Adonis isn't online.
;D

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
Just get them in bro! I take some supps in the am some at night. Doesn't matter I don't think, just get them in.

Dumping blood is indicated if your hematocrit is high, which you can only know if you get blood work done. If you're blasting some big doses I'm fairly certain your hematocrit is going to be high bro.

HCT and HBG are normal after 4 week cruise...but I have no idea what they are while blasting.  I guess it couldn't hurt anything to give the blood.

Hitting Vitamin Shoppe now to load up on these supps.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
I mean I get it if a pro uses it, it's his job to be huge. But I mean, taking potentially lethal drugs to look good in the mirror
or at the gym
really?

Not a pro, but I do wanna win some plastic trophies.  These drugs are safe comparatively speaking...I mean I have a better chance of dying in a crash on the way to the gym (or driving an hour home after a 14 hour night shift) than I do taking a little slin.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2014, 04:24:29 PM »
Not a pro, but I do wanna win some plastic trophies.  These drugs are safe comparatively speaking...I mean I have a better chance of dying in a crash on the way to the gym (or driving an hour home after a 14 hour night shift) than I do taking a little slin.
yeah that's what all the guys with broken kidneys said
but hey man, I hope nothing does happen
always good to see someone still willing to go the distance in this dying sport

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2014, 05:19:37 PM »
yeah that's what all the guys with broken kidneys said
but hey man, I hope nothing does happen
always good to see someone still willing to go the distance in this dying sport

Not being a dick but this is a bodybuilding site bro. Maybe the wrong forum to lecture this guy about the dangers of AAS. This guy understands the risks and is trying to go about in a somewhat safe/responsible way.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2014, 05:40:08 PM »
Not being a dick but this is a bodybuilding site bro. Maybe the wrong forum to lecture this guy about the dangers of AAS. This guy understands the risks and is trying to go about in a somewhat safe/responsible way.
You're not being a dick but you're responding to something I never said
I said why does he need slin and GH
never said a word about AAS
where'd you get that from

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 12:00:43 AM »
You're not being a dick but you're responding to something I never said
I said why does he need slin and GH
never said a word about AAS
where'd you get that from

Point still stands bro. You're lecturing him on what PEDs hes using.