Author Topic: Where Did The WYHI Babe Edition Thread With Big Ro's Venuezulean Hotty Go????  (Read 13764 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
There is a reason TA is a founding member of the Delusional Don club. I been saying this for a while. Huge fraud.

x2.

very well said.

nothing wrong with talking shit, even serious shit talking. there is a line though.

he is a habitual line stepper.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
It's time for you to go away.

please go spontaneously combust.

tom joad

• Getbig V
You do not prefer sucking on naturals to enhanced? I do...

And the ass is real too, south american genetics.

How are you sure that she doesn't have implants if you've never met her (or seen her naked) in person?
I have my doubts.  I live in Colombia in winter and chicks with implants (T & A) are a dime a dozen here ... and cosmetic surgery is even more out of control in Venezuela.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
I found her skype address and sent a contact the day she stopped talking to me so no, we did not get to that stage. Should I change my relationship status to single in hope of her coming around? Do I really need that kind of possessiveness in my life right now...

Dude that wasn't the girl you were talking to. It was probably a man

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I found her skype address and sent a contact the day she stopped talking to me so no, we did not get to that stage. Should I change my relationship status to single in hope of her coming around? Do I really need that kind of possessiveness in my life right now...

Wait, what? You had never met her and put on your Facebook that she was your girlfriend?  Am I reading all of this correctly?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
let her be. If its a chick and she likes you, shell come back. If not, well good riddance.

The fact that she stopped talking to yoi when you changed nyou facebook relationship status seems to point towards her being a woman though, lol. Only women notice that kind of shit.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
You do not prefer sucking on naturals to enhanced? I do...

I`m with you on that! I`ll take small naturals over big plastics any day, every day...

snx

• Getbig IV
Does anyone think this mystery girl was actually Lobstah in disguise, trying to crack that Ronan code?

She had motive, opportunity...

Food for thought...

;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
BigRo, when you were skyping with the Venezuelan was it with video?

the trainer

I will admit, I asked for it to be deleted.

I felt like I put my self out there too much getting everyone involved in something quite personal and with me going through some trying times relationship wise I just felt too exposed.

Also: she stopped talking to me the day I changed my relationship status on facebook from in relationship with... to hidden instead of single.

Why should I change it to single and have to deal with everyone's thoughts on the matter.

Glad you enjoyed hearing about it and found her body inspiring, her boobs are real btw.

So like me get this straight you lost out on banging a hot girl because you refuse to put single on your facebook page when you are actually single, enjoy using your hand to jerk yourself off you stupid fuck.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
dont put in a relationship with someone you have never met

you might have scared her off

appear disinterested

eh where did I say I did this? I made my relationship status hidden thats all I did.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
How are you sure that she doesn't have implants if you've never met her (or seen her naked) in person?
I have my doubts.  I live in Colombia in winter and chicks with implants (T & A) are a dime a dozen here ... and cosmetic surgery is even more out of control in Venezuela.

I have seen naked tit pics, not that I am concerned anymore anyway.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
So like me get this straight you lost out on banging a hot girl because you refuse to put single on your facebook page when you are actually single, enjoy using your hand to jerk yourself off you stupid fuck.

Yes something like that however I can still call over to my petite friend any day of the week so no need for the hand thanks for your concern though. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Dude that wasn't the girl you were talking to. It was probably a man

Haha this.

Why fret over some alleged female you haven't even talked to that lives 1000's of miles away

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
BikiniSlut: Delete the picture of that girl. It obviously offends BigRo.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
C'mon man, how hard is it to get top pussy in Ireland? Easy!! Most guys have beer bellys and red blood pressure faces and no fashion sense. I've had 10/10 pussy tons of times and no reason why u shud be down over one that got away

tom joad

• Getbig V
C'mon man, how hard is it to get top pussy in Ireland? Easy!! Most guys have beer bellys and red blood pressure faces and no fashion sense. I've had 10/10 pussy tons of times and no reason why u shud be down over one that got away

Irish women - while having many wonderful qualities i'm sure - aren't famous for their physical beauty.  Meanwhile, Venezuela & Colombia fairly frequently finish one-two in the "Miss Universe"... which in those countries is as big as the Super Bowl is in the U.S..

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

How do you usually pull these 10/10's any way that does not involve going out beering?

bigmc

• Getbig V
eh where did I say I did this? I made my relationship status hidden thats all I did.

sorry mate

thought you said you had put in a relationship when you started talking to her
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
ta posted all his personal info

thread got deleted
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
WTF is all this obsessing over your status on Facebook?

Grown men should not be concerned with such things. If your missus is, that must be a pain in the ass.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
How do you usually pull these 10/10's any way that does not involve going out beering?
I'm married now, I was bouncing for years and u can meet women in gym

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I will admit, I asked for it to be deleted.

I felt like I put my self out there too much getting everyone involved in something quite personal and with me going through some trying times relationship wise I just felt too exposed.

Also: she stopped talking to me the day I changed my relationship status on facebook from in relationship with... to hidden instead of single.

Why should I change it to single and have to deal with everyone's thoughts on the matter.

Glad you enjoyed hearing about it and found her body inspiring, her boobs are real btw.

She didn't deserve you and your milky striated popeye arms anyway. ;-)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

nothing wrong with beer bro.  unless you are a week out.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Not to mention the ESFitness thread. You know....the one where True Adonis horribly annihilates himself. That thread NEVER should have been pulled.  >:(

I wanted to follow BigRo's journey with this woman. I was actually looking forward to him proving all the haters wrong.  :)

There was some great conversation and there was no reason for that thread to be pulled. Why the fuck was it deleted??? ???

He's snagged a woman that Getbiggers only dream of.

I actually love h
er physique and saved the pic for motivation. I love her body minus the implants which just aren't feasible for me.

You such an obnoxious fucking twat, I would love for someone to hit you over the head with a shovel.

I didn't see the thread, but I'm guessing bigro bragged about some hottie he scored online and pissed a couple twats  off?

I have better instincts than most guys...tell you that rio that  torso looks a bit long for a female. I really dont think Thats a chick bro..

l