Author Topic: Where Did The WYHI Babe Edition Thread With Big Ro's Venuezulean Hotty Go????  (Read 13773 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Has he???? :D

No....I don't think he has.  8)

half glory over the net.

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Please   ::) Groink lives in Arizona...i live near the plastic surgery capitol of the world. I can't go to the grocery store without seeing every other chick with some work done.

I live in Scottsdale....you've heard of Scottsdale right ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Thank you P.

Those are fake ass titiies.  Bitch screams Tranny.

No way to actually know...but I'll stick by my opinion.  

BigRo lost a couple of IQ points in my book going down the E relationship road with some flaky chick in my book

No way in hell those are fake titties.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I live in Scottsdale....you've heard of Scottsdale right ?

Never heard of it. All I know is you live in the tumble weed state of Arizona where an ounce of marijuana can land you in prison. I live 10 minutes from Beverly Hills...dont even try to compare.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Never heard of it. All I know is you live in the tumble weed state of Arizona where an ounce of marijuana can land you in prison. I live 10 minutes from Beverly Hills...dont even try to compare.
I believe the plastic surgery Capital of the world is Sao Paolo or Rio...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I believe the plastic surgery Capital of the world is Sao Paolo or Rio...

Naw...thats just for the tourism brochures.

The best plastic surgeons in the world do business in Beverly Hills California.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
As far as the combination of QUALITY AND quantity...BH, Cali > the world.

In Sao Paulo you can go and get the Greg Valentino special tho. .
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Thank you P.

Those are fake ass titiies.  Bitch screams Tranny.

No way to actually know...but I'll stick by my opinion.  

BigRo lost a couple of IQ points in my book going down the E relationship road with some flaky chick in my book
I think its a chick with fake tits.  He hips look pretty womanly

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Naw...thats just for the tourism brochures.

The best plastic surgeons in the world do business in Beverly Hills California.
When it comes to doing breast implants maybe. When it comes to doing the ass, it's Brazil.
Two countries, with two different specialties/markets/cultures.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Epic not knowing jack.shit

That's like living in New York and "never heard of" the Jersey Shore....LOL

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Brother no matter what kind of shit  the few jealous twats  talk, at the end of the day I  made a couple grand putting guys on dates while sitting on my ass.

In the real world you can tell a tranny because she might have cuts on her arms  for example (high suicide rate) but in the online world it can be tricky. You need to know what to look for...

If my dick doesn't get hard, it's not a female.  For guys with less gifted instincts here are some tips to survive in the online date world and how to avoid transexuals. .
1. Watch for feminine names and nicknames. Jessica will be spelled Jessika. Monica might be Monika. or "moni"
2. watch for photos of them with stuffed animals, teddy bears, small dogs. pretty much anything overcompensating to express their femininity. These are sick individuals, but very predictable.

I will never argue with flint over girl issues.

$

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Torso too long to be a women?.... bro, some women have long torsos and short legs. I know its crazy that women arent all built the same... but... theyre not.

my wife has a longer torso and shorter legs.. its part of the reason she has thick ass/legs even though she has a very small upper body.. And she sure has never been a dude.

On average, Men have shorter torsos than women, at least in proportion to the rest of their bodies.  Not sure what your trying to say or the point your trying to make I'd rather keep your wife out of it
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
On average, Men have shorter torsos than women, at least in proportion to the rest of their bodies.  Not sure what your trying to say or the point your trying to make I'd rather keep your wife out of it

You said this -

I have better instincts than most guys...tell you that rio that  torso looks a bit long for a female. I really dont think Thats a chick br
So i responded with what I wrote. Im assuming from your last post that you wrote one of those two posts backwards?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Epic not knowing jack.shit

That's like living in New York and "never heard of" the Jersey Shore....LOL

You live in bum fuck arizona. Deal with it. And don't ever try to compare your irrelevant tumbleweed world to Beverly Hills California.

A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
You said this -
So i responded with what I wrote. Im assuming from your last post that you wrote one of those two posts backwards?

its all good I gotchya.

Lets say a couple dudes are saying that your boy's next date might be a tranny. Shes 5'11, some of the most famous models  in the world are that height  but your  still more likely to be suspicious then if she was 5'3 right?  you see where Im going...

l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
You live in bum fuck arizona. Deal with it. And don't ever try to compare your irrelevant tumbleweed world to Beverly Hills California.

Haha.

As you type this from mommies house  ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Haha.

As you type this from mommies house  ;)

bwhaha NO.

I take care of my parents. Thats something you wouldn't know about, you low down dirty scum criminal.
A

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?

FFS dont ask what I had to type in Google to get that.   ;D

(icelord franticly doing a reverse image search.)

Shit looks like infected labia.

@Wolfox, seriously...never heard of Scottsdale??

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
They seem fake to me simply because they are large breasts for such a slender frame. I know I personally don't see that often but maybe it's the norm for Venezuelan genetics.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
bwhaha NO.

I take care of my parents. Thats something you wouldn't know about, you low down dirty scum criminal.

Yes that's what all fat losers say to people..uh...I dont live with my parents..they live with me.

PRO TIP

nobody believes you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Shit looks like infected labia.

@Wolfox, seriously...never heard of Scottsdale??

Of course I have. But it's no Beverly Hills Cali.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Yes that's what all fat losers say to people..uh...I dont live with my parents..they live with me.

PRO TIP

nobody believes you.

PRO TIP

The only loser here is you with your loser criminal record from your loser junkie drug habits.

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
PRO TIP

The only loser here is you with your loser criminal record from your loser junkie drug habits.

Ha Ha.  You live with your parents.

Plus you're a Tongan.  Thats like a Mexican on Creatine.  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
wolfox  please stay the fuck away from any dating site in los angeles you will get played big time.
but since Im wrong, and bigro's girl isnt a tranny ::)

i have reason to believe two of the women below are trannies. I NEED YOUR HELP

two girls....so  you only get two choices, pick wisely  one of my buddies was convinced she was a real girl I told him tostay the fuck away cause I know better

http://i.imgur.com/JmuppZV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/srXClqQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7XwTQoF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VNl9ryk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vhR8l6V.jpg

Alright bro we get it... you're a tranny expert.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Alright bro we get it... you're a tranny expert.

Hahahaha....I was just about to post the EXACT SAME THING.  ;D