Author Topic: Where Did The WYHI Babe Edition Thread With Big Ro's Venuezulean Hotty Go????  (Read 13757 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
she's definitely real. I have no doubt in my mind that is her in her pictures. But that thing is not a woman. 
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Def. not a dude.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Def. not a dude.

oh brother. how the fuck would you know? The average guy  couldn't pick a tranny out if he  tried. I proved this when I posted pictures of trannies with real women and every single guy here guessed wrong.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
oh brother. how the fuck would you know? The average guy  couldn't pick a tranny out if he  tried. I proved this when I posted pictures of trannies with real women and every single guy here guessed wrong.
I'm also going with not a dude. How would you know its a dude bro? You have super tranny sensing powers? This one has extremely feminine hips, fat deposits, and structure... usually you can at least pick the subtle dude-vibes/dude features with trannys... this one has zero of that. She has a crazy structure, but that doesn't mean dude...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
I'm also going with not a dude. How would you know its a dude bro? You have super tranny sensing powers? This one has extremely feminine hips, fat deposits, and structure... usually you can at least pick the subtle dude-vibes/dude features with trannys... this one has zero of that. She has a crazy structure, but that doesn't mean dude...

You forget I made almost  10 grand  over a 6 months period putting guys  on dates with women online at one point.  There are ALOT of trannies on those site bro. POF especially.  Sometimes the women are up front about it in their profiles and sometimes they are not so you gotta look for clues. . Any time a girl mentions she's "special", or "unique" or I see pictures of her trying to overcompensate for her feminine side ( if I see a picture of her with a small dog poodle etc.)

You didn't see the picture of her with a poodle? coincidence? I doubt it. I don't have tranny superpowers but yes I know what I'm talking about. Fat deposits mean nothing.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So y9u think you can spot trannies better than everyone else because you hooked guys uo on POF and they overcompensate with overly feminine things, yet this Venezuelan has show NOTHING about trying to be overly feminine,all of her pics are standard fare for chicks/fitness chicks.

I think youre looking way too hard/deep into this because you think you got this shit down and you WANT her to be a tranny because it would validate your thoughts on the matter.....

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
So y9u think you can spot trannies better than everyone else because you hooked guys uo on POF and they overcompensate with overly feminine things, yet this Venezuelan has show NOTHING about trying to be overly feminine,all of her pics are standard fare for chicks/fitness chicks.

I think youre looking way too hard/deep into this because you think you got this shit down and you WANT her to be a tranny because it would validate your thoughts on the matter.....

Shockwave, be gentle, he just recited his greatest accomplishment to you. He's fragile.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Shockwave, be gentle, he just recited his greatest accomplishment to you. He's fragile.

It's so obvious by the way you follow me around that you've been pumped and dumped a million times in your life.... your probably still heart broken I take it? some stud use you and leave you for that little 21 year old? lol u know i right bitch 
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

boob shows promise.

Im not doubting flintstones tranny prowess.

I have nothing against the guy. Im sure hes a real straight shooter.

Just in this scenario he is gravely mistaken. No way possible this is a mans body. No man has a waist that small, feminine etc. Those tits dont even look that fake. That means they are either natural or she had tits to begin with.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

l

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
It's so obvious by the way you follow me around that you've been pumped and dumped a million times in your life.... your probably still heart broken I take it? some stud use you and leave you for that little 21 year old? lol u know i right bitch 

Haha, I'm 20....I guess someone could leave me for that twenty-one year old.

I've been deceived once, and yes, it did hurt. Like anyone else, I got over it in a couple weeks. Now that I know how the world works, it won't happen twice.

Here's my beef with you: I think you're malicious. You're that little yappy dog that barks at an intruder outside, but pisses itself when the door opens. I'm fine with stupid people, different people, whatever. But not cruel people who constantly try to compensate for their figuratively small penis.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh, sweet. This post is what we in the fine arts business call the non plus ultra.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

ok, so she has a pic with a purse dog.

hardly damning evidence of a cock, especially with the recent purse dog fad.

still think youre looking to deep bro.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Haha, I'm 20....I guess someone could leave me for that twenty-one year old.

I've been deceived once, and yes, it did hurt. Like anyone else, I got over it in a couple weeks. Now that I know how the world works, it won't happen twice.

Here's my beef with you: I think you're malicious. You're that little yappy dog that barks at an intruder outside, but pisses itself when the door opens. I'm fine with stupid people, different people, whatever. But not cruel people who constantly try to compensate for their figuratively small penis.

you've already admitted your a whore in that post where you talk about "getting dicked real good" by guys.
99% chance your not attractive...if you were you wouldnt of been " deceived" by some guy who left you for another chick.

Your a worthless fitness whore in the making....not even a hot one.  Your dad  wishes he  would of pulled out
l

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
you've already admitted your a whore in that post where you talk about "getting dicked real good" by guys.
99% chance your not attractive...if you were you wouldnt of been " deceived" by some guy who left you for another chick.

Your a worthless fitness whore in the making....not even a hot one.  Your dad  wishes he  would of pulled out

Getting dicked real good? Yes, by my boyfriend is what I said. Your* reading comprehension could use some work.

99% chance I'm not attractive? Shiiiiit.  :'(

*note that in this sentence, "your" instead of "you're" is used. Examples: "you're illiterate" is correct, "your brain is walnut-sized" is also correct.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Getting dicked real good? Yes, by my boyfriend is what I said. Your* reading comprehension could use some work.

99% chance I'm not attractive? Shiiiiit.  :'(

*note that in this sentence, "your" instead of "you're" is used. Examples: "you're illiterate" is correct, "your brain is walnut-sized" is also correct.

My balls are walnut sized :-*
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
My balls are walnut sized :-*

try steroids bro.

fix that problem right up.

my balls are light-weight low drag and ultra efficient.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
 we've resorted to insulting each other on poor grammar (who gives a fuck? it's the internet, and half of us are updating from our phones) and potential ugliness (a bodybuilding INTERNET forum? 99% of us have a 99% chance of being bridge trolls)?
 Seriously you guys, there are way more obnoxious AND legitimate things for us to rip on. THIS is BEYOND juvenile, even for us.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
we've resorted to insulting each other on poor grammar (who gives a fuck? it's the internet, and half of us are updating from our phones) and potential ugliness (a bodybuilding INTERNET forum? 99% of us have a 99% chance of being bridge trolls)?
 Seriously you guys, there are way more obnoxious AND legitimate things for us to rip on. THIS is BEYOND juvenile, even for us.

But he called me potentially ugly  :-[

Simple Simon

no they didnt

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
different girl or whoever it is.

flintstones isnt only a tranny identitifying expert hes also a master detective. how dare you doubt him.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
But he called me potentially ugly  :-[

Aren't we all, at one time or another, potentially ugly?

"Fights" on a message board never settle anything and end up wasting electrons and brain cells.

We could all learn a little BigRo-like zen around here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
You forget I made almost  10 grand  over a 6 months period putting guys  on dates with women online at one point.  There are ALOT of trannies on those site bro. POF especially.  Sometimes the women are up front about it in their profiles and sometimes they are not so you gotta look for clues. . Any time a girl mentions she's "special", or "unique" or I see pictures of her trying to overcompensate for her feminine side ( if I see a picture of her with a small dog poodle etc.)

You didn't see the picture of her with a poodle? coincidence? I doubt it. I don't have tranny superpowers but yes I know what I'm talking about. Fat deposits mean nothing.

the girl in the pic on the beach is not a tranny

you cant fake that structure bro
T