Author Topic: Arnold Classic (Backstage)  (Read 1701 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Arnold Classic (Backstage)
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:26:57 AM »

S

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Arnold Classic (Backstage)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 12:28:40 AM »
Hahahaha......that is so tasteless yet so funny.  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
a great collection of authentic bodybuilder thrones.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:30:04 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 05:52:30 AM »
funny shit

skorp1o is a great addition to the board
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 06:00:17 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:29:44 AM »

Ronnie is roumered to have 4 kidneys, in comaprison with normal humans, here he is doing charity work helping a kidney failed bodybuilder fallen on hard times:

S

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 06:40:15 AM »
U know what really strikes me as odd bout that hospital photo. Ronnie has to walk in the hospital w a sleeveless shirt. In his day even in the 70s with hippies, anything goes, free love Arnie was pure class. He'd walk in that hospital dressed classy pull up a sleeve if asked and boom!  See but Arnie's charisma was bigger than the physical stature of his body. His charisma is what made him. Today's bbs lack that star power n charisma n try to make up fir it w sleeveless shirts.

Did Babe Ruth go to a kids death bed in his uniform?  Would Wayne Gretzky visit someone while dressed in a hockey outfit?  Bbs have to display their sport wherever they go.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 06:41:53 AM »
U know what really strikes me as odd bout that hospital photo. Ronnie has to walk in the hospital w a sleeveless shirt. In his day even in the 70s with hippies, anything goes, free love Arnie was pure class. He'd walk in that hospital dressed classy pull up a sleeve if asked and boom!  See but Arnie's charisma was bigger than the physical stature of his body. His charisma is what made him. Today's bbs lack that star power n charisma n try to make up fir it w sleeveless shirts.

Thanks buddy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 06:55:45 AM »

Did Babe Ruth go to a kids death bed in his uniform?  Would Wayne Gretzky visit someone while dressed in a hockey outfit?  Bbs have to display their sport wherever they go.

arnold era guys could still fit in clothes man.

I dont think people really comprehend how much bigger the guys are now a days. athletic shit is pretty much all that works.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 08:12:01 AM »
arnold era guys could still fit in clothes man.

I dont think people really comprehend how much bigger the guys are now a days. athletic shit is pretty much all that works.

it sounds like u mean "I don't comprehend". Didn't just fall off turnip truck. Seen n lifted next to just about every noteworthy pro in the last thirty years. I comprehend. My opinion stands.

Staying on that theme u think back in Arnie's day wen an NFL football player looked like he could compete in cross country skiing that Arnie didn't have to have his stuff tailored?  It's all relative. All I'm saying is that these champs otta represent better. Spend some drug money on clothes. I used to walk around at 250 and never walked around w sleeveless shit in places like that. So even the guy on the  street bb can do it cheaply too if they try. There r clothes out there if u look for them. I know I wasn't Ronnie's size but I wasn't mr o either. I will say Phil Heath seems to dress pretty classy but yeah he does the sleeveless shit a lot too.