Author Topic: Govt cutting part time workers to avoid ObamaCare  (Read 4742 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Govt cutting part time workers to avoid ObamaCare
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2014, 06:58:14 AM »
I have a survey from Barclays to support my contention, just like you.  But you didn't even know that.

Plus I have the intelligence and integrity to understand the complexity of the matter at hand and I admit that there is no definitive answer...remember, inheritance by will leaves no public record?

In other words, I have integrity.  I admit that and like a little child you pounce on that as some sort of capitulation to your asinine argument.  You're a child.  You don't belong in the company of thinking men.

Authoritarian trait #4:  Dogmatic assertions and a complete inability to grasp the contours and complexities of an issue.  Everything is black and white.

I swear that you were the model for the authoritarian psychological profile. You are practically screaming, "look at me and my herdlike cowardice!!!!"
once again your BC citation doesnt back up your claim as a matter of fact it folds right into mine.

so 20% of millionaires get there by selling their business...that fits right into my citations assertion that the majority of millionaires get there by hard work and smart living.

LMFAO are you so blind you dont see that?

yours doesnt say anything about the overall number just the number that get there by selling their business.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2014, 06:59:26 AM »
Educated people do not make asses of themselves the way you do.

My degrees dwarf yours.  But I'm here to discuss topics.  You're here to do anything but that.  Why don't you post another link you don't understand and call everyone names.

My cite contradicts yours.  So what exactly are you talking about?

hahaha Im sure your degrees do and I am sure you have a bodybuilding physique and are rich none of which you will ever prove or show....

again it actually doesnt and fits right in line with my citation

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2014, 07:11:28 AM »
this also doesnt say anything about the overall numbers, just the millenials....

are you so fucking stupid you dont understand that?

He won't answer you, so I will.

YES, HE IS THAT STUPID!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2014, 07:11:40 AM »
Look!  Another survey that refutes your 80 / 20 conclusion:

http://millionairecorner.com/Content_Free/What-are-the-Wealth-Creation-Strategies-of-Millionaire-Millennials.aspx

Unlike their predecessors, Millionaire Millennials are more apt to credit their education rather than hard work as their primary wealth creation factor,

Well I guess it does depend on whom you ask.  
how does this refute the 80/20 split?

this says nothing to that end....

hahahah are you fuking serious?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2014, 07:12:35 AM »
He won't answer you, so I will.

YES, HE IS THAT STUPID!!
I went back and actually read the link and his post and the his conclusion has absolutely nothing to do with that link.

LMFAO you cant make up such a shitty gimmick

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2014, 08:18:47 AM »
I went back and actually read the link and his post and the his conclusion has absolutely nothing to do with that link.

lol good idea come on and talk shit when the guy's not on the site  :D that's one way not to get owned  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2014, 11:36:08 AM »
hahaha Im sure your degrees do and I am sure you have a bodybuilding physique and are rich none of which you will ever prove or show....

Tony, to be fair, irrespective of actual content, his writing on this board (compared to yours or mine) indicates that he has a higher level of education (related to writing and reasoning, anyway) than both of us.

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »
once again your BC citation doesnt back up your claim as a matter of fact it folds right into mine.

so 20% of millionaires get there by selling their business...that fits right into my citations assertion that the majority of millionaires get there by hard work and smart living.

LMFAO are you so blind you dont see that?

yours doesnt say anything about the overall number just the number that get there by selling their business.
Your survey is a survey.  Not a factual exposition.  As I pointed out there is no way to determine that b/c good estate planning bypasses probate.  In other words we take the word of people like Mitt Romney that they built their own fortune instead of inheriting it either before or after the death of the giftor.  Your citation is almost 20 years old.  Mine is current.  How does that 'fit right into your citation' when you are describing a different era than I am?

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2014, 07:24:59 AM »

I'm out of shape currently.  That's one of the reasons I'm here. But I"ve been lifting for many years in case you are wondering.

So you have two bachelors degrees, right?  Is that hotel and restaurant management and private investigator with a masters in administrative assistant?

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2014, 07:26:38 AM »
how does this refute the 80/20 split?

this says nothing to that end....

hahahah are you fuking serious?
43% of the gen Y respondents admit that inherited wealth helped make them wealthy.

Do you see that now?

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2014, 07:28:46 AM »

43% Buddy.  The survey is current puts your 1996 survey away.  But I have a gift for you.  I started a thread that delves into why you think in the manner you do.  I'll even supplement that with another thread...just for you Tony Mc Tones.

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2014, 07:33:57 AM »
Tony, to be fair, irrespective of actual content, his writing on this board (compared to yours or mine) indicates that he has a higher level of education (related to writing and reasoning, anyway) than both of us.
That's very nice of you.  I spend a lot of time writing stuff for technical sources and it shows.  My style is not very good for boards like this.  But you try anyways.  That's the definition of real courage.  Not like these guys like Tony and Dario.  Their sort of courage is pathological and cowardly.  I posted a new thread that identifies this mode of their personalities.  Honestly, outside of their constant snottyness, I don't hate them.  They are grating and they do that on purpose out their own fear to hurt as many people as they can.  That's how they function.

To cliff note the thread I created:  Guys like Tony and Dario are more scared of life in general than the average person and they lash out at others from a sense of delusional superiority.  There's a lot more to it than that but this is a bodybuilding forum and not psychology today.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2014, 07:43:54 AM »
what the fuck does any of this have to do with the subject of the original thread?  yes rich people like to save their money and pass it down to their family.  this is no different anywhere in the world.  can we move on now please?

go ahead and tell us how successful Obamacare is going to be.  it makes me feel better because for a few seconds here and there I actually believe you and it makes me feel good.  because no one hopes Obamacare actually helps more than I do.  I don't get how it could possibly work but I guess I still have hope that people far more intelligent than myself know something that I don't.

maybe my premiums won't increase by 46-50% when the mandates kick in. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2014, 07:57:59 AM »
what the fuck does any of this have to do with the subject of the original thread?  yes rich people like to save their money and pass it down to their family.  this is no different anywhere in the world.  can we move on now please?

That's absolutely not what Fred is talking about, is it AVXO? or Syntax I don't keep up. What many suggest is that the rules of the economy are rigged in favor of the rich. We are victims of covert feudalism which is germane to existence in any organized civilization. The problem is learned apathy and isolationism. 

go ahead and tell us how successful Obamacare is going to be.  it makes me feel better because for a few seconds here and there I actually believe you and it makes me feel good.  because no one hopes Obamacare actually helps more than I do.  I don't get how it could possibly work but I guess I still have hope that people far more intelligent than myself know something that I don't.

There we go, admit you know nothing of the law, try it, it's ok to be wrong or ignorant. I have poor grammar and lazy as all fuck when I write, it's ok.

maybe my premiums won't increase by 46-50% when the mandates kick in. 
Maybe they will decrease, let's just guess for fun

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2014, 07:58:25 AM »
As stated, the ACA is not good law.  Since most of the ACA's key elements have been operational for a month and some change and since open enrollment for the ACA still has about a month and a half for 2014, I'm a little bit leery of your cast iron negative projections.

But there are certainly good things about the law that you must admit:  pre-existing conditions as a basis for denying coverage is gone.  That alone is simply incredible.  Ask people with cancer, type 2 diabetes, etc., etc., the value of that.  What is it, some 14 million people have cancer in the US and 41% of the population is projected to get cancer at some point and become uninsurable under the prior regime.

Here's an even-handed list of the good things: http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/the-best-life/2013/07/15/10-good-things-about-obamacare

The ACA is a market-based program for dealing with healthcare coverage.  It was formulated by the Heritage Foundation (conservative / republican think-tank back in the 80s).  Romney implemented a version of it when he was governor of MA.

There are good things in the ACA, as you have mentioned.

But the facts are it has increased premiums.  Not for everyone yet, because not all of it has been implemented.  Mine went up 68%.  I know lots of other people who are self employed who have had their coverages increase more than that.  The way i figure it, based on coveredca.gov, if you make over 45K per year you pay the full price which for a basic $2000.deduc health care is about $450/month.  If you make less, it gets subsidized.  If you make around 50K per year you are basically paying 10% of gross to HC. Where before it was about 5%.

We also have many stories of coverages being drastically altered, such as family plans getting dropped.

To call this the "Affordable Care Act" seems like a lie. It doesn't really address the cost over runs in our system.

Who really benefits who really doesn't with ACA?

Winners:  People who can't afford health care, people with preexisting conditions, etc.  
Losers:  People who make more than 45K per hear, the tax payers because the government subsidizes those who don't make at least 45K per year

The Grand Champion Winner:  The medical industry.  They win in every category.

Thank you, elected representatives for looking out for the people.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2014, 08:12:20 AM »

you're a cheerleader. nothing more.  nothing less.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2014, 08:13:48 AM »

But the facts are it has increased premiums.  Not for everyone yet, because not all of it has been implemented.  Mine went up 68%.  I know lots of other people who are self employed who have had their coverages increase more than that.  The way i figure it, based on coveredca.gov, if you make over 45K per year you pay the full price which for a basic $2000.deduc health care is about $450/month.  If you make less, it gets subsidized.  If you make around 50K per year you are basically paying 10% of gross to HC. Where before it was about 5%.

We also have many stories of coverages being drastically altered, such as family plans getting dropped.

To call this the "Affordable Care Act" seems like a lie. It doesn't really address the cost over runs in our system.

Winners:  People who can't afford health care, people with preexisting conditions, etc.  
Losers:  People who make more than 45K per hear, the tax payers because the government subsidizes those who don't make at least 45K per year

none of them are interested in your real life real world facts.  OK? 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2014, 08:15:35 AM »
so Necrosis, are you telling me that my premiums may decrease when the Obamacare mandates kick in?  seriously dude.  put down the fucking pom poms.  you're embarrassing yourself.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2014, 08:18:43 AM »
you're a cheerleader. nothing more.  nothing less.

Sure if that makes you feel better about being raped and not even touching the post then fine. Also, I am pretty sure it's the first time I have ever quoted him. I am not even sure who he is dude lol.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2014, 08:21:30 AM »
That's very nice of you.  I spend a lot of time writing stuff for technical sources and it shows.  My style is not very good for boards like this.  But you try anyways.  That's the definition of real courage.  Not like these guys like Tony and Dario.  Their sort of courage is pathological and cowardly.  I posted a new thread that identifies this mode of their personalities.  Honestly, outside of their constant snottyness, I don't hate them.  They are grating and they do that on purpose out their own fear to hurt as many people as they can.  That's how they function.

To cliff note the thread I created:  Guys like Tony and Dario are more scared of life in general than the average person and they lash out at others from a sense of delusional superiority.  There's a lot more to it than that but this is a bodybuilding forum and not psychology today.

textbook projection.  I took psychology 101, barely went to class, got 5 hours of C on it and I recognize that.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
so Necrosis, are you telling me that my premiums may decrease when the Obamacare mandates kick in?  seriously dude.  put down the fucking pom poms.  you're embarrassing yourself.

Strawman, i would never suggest something as retarded as that. I have no idea about your plan, your situation etc nor do I know enough about this complex law to give you a dead on prediction with one known variable, your handle is bears.

So no, that is not what I am inferring, all I know based on our interactions is that you usually get handled then leave and that you most likely know nothing about the ACA and are being an alarmist.

You want the appropriate answer? I don't know what will happen to you and your situation however, the fact that you seem to embrace an external locus of control is a bad sign. What will happen to me Necrosis? give me a answer that I likes, I am a buoy in a pond of piss drifting with the wind, unable to change course beacuse of lack arms (a metaphor for your brain and being immobilized by too many variables).

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »
Sure if that makes you feel better about being raped and not even touching the post then fine. Also, I am pretty sure it's the first time I have ever quoted him. I am not even sure who he is dude lol.

coming from the guy who just told me that my premiums may DECREASE once the Obamacare mandates kick in?  this just keeps getting better and better.  seriously keep going.  you're making my Monday.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2014, 08:26:20 AM »
Strawman, i would never suggest something as retarded as that. I have no idea about your plan, your situation etc nor do I know enough about this complex law to give you a dead on prediction with one known variable, your handle is bears.

So no, that is not what I am inferring, all I know based on our interactions is that you usually get handled then leave and that you most likely know nothing about the ACA and are being an alarmist.

You want the appropriate answer? I don't know what will happen to you and your situation however, the fact that you seem to embrace an external locus of control is a bad sign. What will happen to me Necrosis? give me a answer that I likes, I am a buoy in a pond of piss drifting with the wind, unable to change course beacuse of lack arms (a metaphor for your brain and being immobilized by too many variables).

regurgitating articles defending Obamacare and the ACA does not make you an authority on the subject.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »

yeah OK.  why don't you tell us all about GE and their tax situation.  you seem to be an authority on that subject too.   ::) ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2014, 11:12:08 AM »

crickets