Author Topic: My Kidney Results  (Read 1244 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
My Kidney Results
« on: February 21, 2014, 07:14:48 AM »
Just came off the fone with my doc, he told me I have healthy kidneys, here's what I managed to get out of him whilst I wait for the paper work:

Creatinine: 95 (top end is 104) he said if you train and drink shakes this is usually elevated anyway, most important is it stays in normal range.
GFR:78%
No protein in piss

At the time, the not so hot female doctor asked me if its ok to run an STI test on my urine (as I made an excuse for the kidneys tests saying my piss was dark and smelly). This came back negative from Clomedia and Ghonorrhea (GO GREYHOUND  ;D)

I had concerns as in my 20's I was taking 750/500mg test 600mg trenbolone with winstrol...etc for long periods without stopping and was eating high salty foods like KFC...etc and recreational drugs at times too. Then when I hit 30 I switched to 250mg test and 200mg Mast with the odd blast of Var and Winny and it gave me the chick pulling physique I needed. Im quite tall, so I only need a bit of solid mass to look big. . So I probabaly will be back on the sauce next month and keep doing what am doing, and testing every now and then.

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: My Kidney Results
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:17:51 AM »
why the mast??

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 07:19:53 AM »
why the mast??

Mast is the best compound ever IMO, sides vs benefits its the best. My cardio is flawless on it too and it really helps me lean out.

My kidneys are thankful to it too. Low water retention and ability to do cardio helps with BP
S

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 07:20:55 AM »
glad to hear u r healthy, without your health life sucks ass
R

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 07:21:24 AM »
tren, test and mast are the golden trio
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 07:21:28 AM »
Mast is the best compound ever IMO, sides vs benefits its the best. My cardio is flawless on it too and it really helps me lean out.

im just deathly afraid of the hair genocide it inflicts.

i actually really dont know a thing about the drug, other than the hair aspect.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »
im just deathly afraid of the hair genocide it inflicts.

i actually really dont know a thing about the drug, other than the hair aspect.

Now that I'm losing my hair I'm thinking I may as well just start hitting the juice and getting a proper bodybuilders physique.
Got nothing to lose now. At least on the outside  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 07:25:38 AM »
glad to hear u r healthy, without your health life sucks ass

True my friend, I was fully prepared to drop this bodybuilding lifestyle on the head had he said otherwise. Life to me is about living not merely existing/getting by.

But most importantly, this proves that if your sensible, you can maintain kidneys as normal as anybody else. Just don't go stupid on the doses and the protein. I rarely eat red meat nowadays too.

I will eventually die from something but hopefully it won't be through my own stupidity.
S

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 07:26:31 AM »
is that a reced hairline bro?

btw what the urea-bun reading?

that creatinine is indee perfect, esp considering youre lifting weights
n

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 07:27:27 AM »
It's good getbig is getting the word out.

Blood tests are cheap, quick and can save you from a lot of problems (if caught early).

Absolutely NO reason anyone here on the sauce shouldn't be getting routine bloodwork done and should be self monitoring their BP

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 07:27:48 AM »

he didn't mention a BUN reading, he said they measure kidney function through GFR, and mine was 78% whatever that means. I will try and get the full script and paper work
S

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »
Just came off the fone with my doc, he told me I have healthy kidneys, here's what I managed to get out of him whilst I wait for the paper work:

Creatinine: 95 (top end is 104) he said if you train and drink shakes this is usually elevated anyway, most important is it stays in normal range.
GFR:78%
No protein in piss

At the time, the not so hot female doctor asked me if its ok to run an STI test on my urine (as I made an excuse for the kidneys tests saying my piss was dark and smelly). This came back negative from Clomedia and Ghonorrhea (GO GREYHOUND  ;D)

I had concerns as in my 20's I was taking 500mg test 600mg trenbolone with winstrol...etc for long period and was eating high salty foods like KFC...etc and recreational drugs at times too. Then when I hit 30 I swithced to 250mg test and 200mg Mast with the odd blast of Var and Winny and it gave me the chick pulling physique I needed. Im quite tall, so I only need a bit of solid mass to look big. Below is what I maintain almost all year round. So I will be back on the sauce next month and keep doing what am doing, and testing every now and then.

You need to cut your hair, all that funky shit growing out of it :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 07:29:12 AM »
are you white?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:39 AM »
are you white?

I am a Moor

A real one, not Wiggs' version.
S

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »
he didn't mention a BUN reading, he said they measure kidney function through GFR, and mine was 78% whatever that means. I will try and get the full script and paper work
yeah i know, this is a very good reading, all is fine.

btw at what location was that pic taken?

are you white?
hes from montenegro
n

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 07:31:43 AM »
True my friend, I was fully prepared to drop this bodybuilding lifestyle on the head had he said otherwise. Life to me is about living not merely existing/getting by.

But most importantly, this proves that if your sensible, you can maintain kidneys as normal as anybody else. Just don't go stupid on the doses and the protein. I rarely eat red meat nowadays too.

I will eventually die from something but hopefully it won't be through my own stupidity.

very true, i have totally healthy kidneys n been on the juice since 82-83, KEY is i never abused it, low dosages at 12-16 weeks tops. i went up on my dosages once (1250mg) a week n felt like shit n my heart was pounding all day n night, i was scared as hell to b honest. i dropped back down to max 500mgs of test a week n i was fine,sometimes id only do 250mg in a week, then again im an older guy(49) in march n im responding really well to low dosages better than ever, im doing TRT now n love it
R

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 07:32:12 AM »
hes from montenegro

Yep... I just mountedanegro
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 07:38:22 AM »
Yep... I just mountedanegro

whats a Moor?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »
whats a Moor?

Moors are a group of people of mixed origin of North african and European blood which ruled Andalucia  in the 16th century (i think) (Now Spain) then got kicked out.

Not to be mixed with the claims of sub-saharan africans that they belong to this group (e.g. Wiggs' claims)
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 07:44:13 AM »
Moors are a group of people of mixed origin of North african and European blood which ruled Andalucia  in the 16th century (i think) (Now Spain) then got kicked out.

Not to be mixed with the claims of sub-saharan africans that they belong to this group (e.g. Wiggs' claims)

copy that.

learn something new everyday.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 07:45:26 AM »
Great news, great news.
Some people quit while they are wining, other only stop when they piss blood.

Hope everything goes ok.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 07:48:59 AM »
very true, i have totally healthy kidneys n been on the juice since 82-83, KEY is i never abused it, low dosages at 12-16 weeks tops. i went up on my dosages once (1250mg) a week n felt like shit n my heart was pounding all day n night, i was scared as hell to b honest. i dropped back down to max 500mgs of test a week n i was fine,sometimes id only do 250mg in a week, then again im an older guy(49) in march n im responding really well to low dosages better than ever, im doing TRT now n love it

Makes me want to juice

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 08:10:25 AM »

I was born with a reced hairline, I kinda grew into my forehead overtime.

Glad your kidneys are in shape now, lets show the ladies in Ibiza what us Montenegran's are capable of lol
S

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »

The moors were all over Spain/Iberian peninsula. Since somewhere around 700ad/ce. You guys got pushed out moving from top (just south of france) to bottom (closest to Africa) by Christians who also kicked out or converted the Jews. Gibraltar was the last place held by the moors, I believe. Beautiful architecture and huge influence on the Spanish language...almost anything with "al" in it is from Arabic."almohada"-pillow, "algodón"-cotton, etc.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 09:21:47 AM »
The moors were all over Spain/Iberian peninsula. Since somewhere around 700ad/ce. You guys got pushed out moving from top (just south of france) to bottom (closest to Africa) by Christians who also kicked out or converted the Jews. Gibraltar was the last place held by the moors, I believe. Beautiful architecture and huge influence on the Spanish language...almost anything with "al" in it is from Arabic."almohada"-pillow, "algodón"-cotton, etc.

Yep. Also, haven't read on it for a while, but part of the reason the Spanish managed to kick the Moors out was because the Kings got accustomed to the good life and softened up over generations, focusing on wealth and women and indulgence. Aparently roman like parties and orgies were a commo occurence and they had developed a taste for young boys too.
S