Author Topic: Question for Disgusted, SmoofCat, ww etc  (Read 3572 times)

Beast1909

• Getbig II
Question for Disgusted, SmoofCat, ww etc
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:15 PM »
Hey guys been reading thoroughly through threads with you guys advocating certain compounds.  My question is I really need to gain some size right now but I don't want bloofy size.  Solid gains are huge for me.  A little thickness from test is okay but I'm having trouble putting together a cycle.  I know I'm over thinking like crazy.

Right now I'm thinking,

Test/deca/Mast

Test/eq/tren (or mast as my tren feels weak)

Open to suggestions as well.  Also on 4iu serostim and 350mg test prop a week cruising right now.

My biggest obstacle is which anabolic (eq deca) and test dosage wise as I'm on gh and I know that can change things.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Disgusted, SmoofCat, ww etc
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:33:13 PM »
will be hard to get dry on gh.

and test keep that low.

other than that tren is kaiser, masteron is king.

someting like that
n

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »
Appreciate the feedback.  Doesn't need to be bone dry but the high test deca and Dbol isn't an option for me.  Hate being bloofy.  Fullness is another thing and appreciated

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:40:53 PM »
Has Smoofcat been around? I haven't heard from him.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 05:06:34 PM »
alter your diet(try to drop your carb and fat intake-You could try a keto diet. ) I would stick with no more then 400mg of test of test, but mainly start pumping the vet drugs. I don"t know what kind of backround you have with Tren but try to get up in the 500mg range a week then use the masteron prop same dose 500mg a week and for a nice polish 600-800mg of EQ a week, a small amount HGH won't hurt, but if your not low in BF% none of this will help too much. Diet is key it is best to start the cutting phase when you get in the 6-8% range but try to do it with diet not cutting drugs then use the cutting drugs when you get in that 6-8% range. The gains will be way more pronounced if you used the above cycle when you are at 6-8%. Don't try to use drugs to get in the 6-8% range though -use diet.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
Appreciate the insight but I'm not dieting or trying to.  Diet is key definitely I just want to gain lean mass and not so bloofy.  That's why I figured the mast would help cut down some of that along with lowering the test

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:23:12 PM »
man if you want to look dry the diet has to be dead on.

the diet will make much more difference than the drug choice.

and you will not be crisp-rock-dry for very long as long youre gaining weight.

only temporarily, after being shreded, youll be lean for a while and then boom the water takes over, no matter the drug.

n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »
Pick 1-2 injectables as a base, and do an oral 4 weeks on, 4 off.  Try all the compounds, you'll find a few that you like the best.

Edit: youre already on gh and a good amount of prop?  What do you need our help for then, I thought this was your first cycle.  Just try whatever you haven't tried before

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 06:35:09 PM »
I definitely know diet is important guys, without a doubt it is, i was just asking about specific compounds that would help keep the bloat and water down from lean bulking.  test/dbol/deca will never be as dry as say Tren/Mast/Test diet being the same for both cycle.  I dont want to blow up and be puffy, I have no desire to gain sheer mass at the expense of not looking like a bodybuilder.  10lbs lbm over 25+ lbs of bloat and muscle suits me fine.  I just want to know what compounds are best suited for that goal.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 06:40:57 PM »
man the gh will make hold so much water(if its real)that you can forget dry gains by default,

depends what you mean with dry.

the best as far that goes would be, on paper and actualy in practice:

-minimum test.100mg week or so.just to keep things going.some say is not needed, i say its better.

-tren+mast.

no nothing else with that, the gh will put a film of water on you no matter what.

and what you gonna do for dieting after having already used those above top compounds?

see to use the best there is,isnt always the smartest choice long term.

seriously, ask around, hgh=water bloof.

n

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 06:46:30 PM »
Thats actually a really good point, and I thought about it as i kind of want to save mast and tren for dieting.  By then ill be lowering the GH.

So would say Test/Deca/EQ be a valid option?  I sure as hell don't over eat and I eat clean (two things i didnt do a long time ago).  Orals I want to stay away from bloat wise until im ridiculously lean.

Say 350mg test
      800mg EQ
      500mg Deca

or

500mg Test
     500mg Deca
     500mg Mast

Ill save the tren for down the line and give the mast a break when I start it.  To me the second options sounds much better as well considering my girl and I have sex 2x a day.  been this way for almost 2 years now.  Gotta have the dick working lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 11:23:10 PM »
man if you want to look dry the diet has to be dead on.

the diet will make much more difference than the drug choice.

and you will not be crisp-rock-dry for very long as long youre gaining weight.

only temporarily, after being shreded, youll be lean for a while and then boom the water takes over, no matter the drug.

gal and I are on the same page when it comes to the diet and against guys starting cycles at high BF%. You are always going to get the best gains if you start at 6-8% range throw in that cycle I listed above and you will gain some serious lean mass. Diet is key more important then drugs. You have to start at the right BF%. some guys think they can get 15% BF and get all lean with just drugs and it won"t happen. I don"t even preach the use of masteron unless somebody is sub 6%BF. Masteron will def work at any BF% but you will not really see the magic it does for a physique unless you are almost competition shape.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 11:54:00 PM »
I'm sitting right around 10% so not as low as you mentioned but still lean, visible and, vascularity like crazy.  I understand how important diet it.  I've been at 5% and know how dramatic throwing in mast is at that point.  All drugs work better being that lean, you don't have to keep repeating it.  I've lived it.  I'm just not at the point where I want to be that lean right for my goals.  I absolutely know what you are saying though and I appreciate the help, but surely you can't tell me mast/deca/test will not work out just because I'm 10% and not 8%.  I'm sure as hell not 15%.  I wouldn't consider bulking then and would diet first obviously.  Ind you I'm not using the drugs to diet, but for lean size.  If a little, and I mean a little bloat accompanies it because of my bf % than so be it.  Appreciate the reminder though, very very true.  To mutate being that lean is important no doubt at the start.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »
Post a picture

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 12:36:49 AM »
I'm sitting right around 10% so not as low as you mentioned but still lean, visible and, vascularity like crazy.  I understand how important diet it.  I've been at 5% and know how dramatic throwing in mast is at that point.  All drugs work better being that lean, you don't have to keep repeating it.  I've lived it.  I'm just not at the point where I want to be that lean right for my goals.  I absolutely know what you are saying though and I appreciate the help, but surely you can't tell me mast/deca/test will not work out just because I'm 10% and not 8%.  I'm sure as hell not 15%.  I wouldn't consider bulking then and would diet first obviously.  Ind you I'm not using the drugs to diet, but for lean size.  If a little, and I mean a little bloat accompanies it because of my bf % than so be it.  Appreciate the reminder though, very very true.  To mutate being that lean is important no doubt at the start.

I would scratch the deca. Have you ever tried NPP? You could go Test/Deca and masteron but make sure you use the right on cycle anchileries to stop any water retention. You can use that cycle and stay dry if you use the right anchileries. masteron is the bomb because it does have anti-E propertys. Throw in some adex and maybe some proviron,shoot some HCG during the cycle as well.You might also take a little clomid per week. 10% is a decent starting point but try to use this stack and not go above 10-12%. The NPP might be a btter choice then the nandrolone decanoate. You could throw in some EQ later in the cycle for that polished look.

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 07:10:17 AM »
I would use NPP trust me using deca isn't my first choice but I don't have access to it.  Just deca.  And as for the eq it's faked a lot and I don't feel it's worth the money right now for the gains it gives.  If water is going to be such a major issue I may as well just use tren and diet hard before going on more wet compounds.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 06:38:46 PM »
Npp is an incredibly underrated compound.  I've gotten so lean and full on it while on high test. And not dieting hard at all just lowered my carbs a bit.  Npp is one of my top four steroids.  Never used deca and never will.  Rather bulk on high test gh and a bit of slin with drol
And dbol in and out. 

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 08:55:11 PM »
Npp is an incredibly underrated compound.  I've gotten so lean and full on it while on high test. And not dieting hard at all just lowered my carbs a bit.  Npp is one of my top four steroids.  Never used deca and never will.  Rather bulk on high test gh and a bit of slin with drol
And dbol in and out. 

Id prefer to do that as well but I've only just started my Serostim so I need it to be in my system for a few months before I blast with it and up the test.  I want to be super lean when I do this too along with some eq and deca.  For now it's going to be recomping then over summer diet then back to the bulk.  I feel likens have a solid plan for this whole next year.  This amazing board helps.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 09:37:56 PM »
I would use NPP trust me using deca isn't my first choice but I don't have access to it.  Just deca.  And as for the eq it's faked a lot and I don't feel it's worth the money right now for the gains it gives.  If water is going to be such a major issue I may as well just use tren and diet hard before going on more wet compounds.

I don't think EQ is faked to much it is just underdosed alot of the times. High quality boldenone  raws are hard to find they usually test out real low purity. .

Beast1909

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
I don't think EQ is faked to much it is just underdosed alot of the times. High quality boldenone  raws are hard to find they usually test out real low purity. .

Good to know.  Either way though if it's severely underdosed I may as well use a different compound.  Hopefully I can source some good eq and other compounds.  I like using short estered gear to test out a ug lab.  I've used real mast, tren, NPP, so I know what they "feel" like.  In other words a ug couldn't pass test off as mast to me without me realizing it's not what it's labeled as. Saves me from wasting too much cash. But these scammers are ridiculous.  Private ugs help, bought off a source board once - never freaking again.