Author Topic: Questions for PJ Braun  (Read 14464 times)

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
Questions for PJ Braun
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:18:40 PM »
I was watching one of the famous Jason Genova's youtube videos, in which you put him on regimen of your supplements.

My question is have you used your own prohormones?
This one for example: http://store.blackstonelabs.co/super-trenabol

How are these products tested?  Do you hire people to take the prohormones and get their blood work measured?  

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Questions for PJ Braun
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 11:58:23 PM »
I was watching one of the famous Jason Genova's youtube videos, in which you put him on regimen of your supplements.

How are these products tested?  Do you hire people to take the prohormones and get their blood work measured?  

HAHAHAHAHA

More like sup companies send that stuff out for free to a select few forum members and hope these forum members get bloodwork.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 12:01:15 AM »
Bloodwork, to see the impact on one's health? Or to somehow show that these prohormones are legit?  ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 12:04:03 AM »
Super DMZ is a terrific product. I'm a big fan of BSL. Had a few friends try trenabol as well and rave reviews.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 12:06:24 AM »
lol @ the question regarding bloodwork.

Do you think these shitty supplement companies really set up randomized controlled clinical trials? lol

I think the only supplement to have been tested using randomized controlled clinical studies in major universities is Creatine!

You think Harvard University is going to go out of their way to study cell tech and nanovapor and shit like that lol
X

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:03:55 PM »

The answer is YES. I have taken all of our Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition products. Many of the products that BSLs make are a great addition to even the highest level bodybuilders regimen. I won't name names, but many of the IFBB Pros you will see on the stage at the Arnold have either been given or paid for BSLs products.

As far as testing and blood work, No. We don't pay anyone to do that. Many many people do it at their own cost though. All it would take is a simple Google search to find exactly how effective our products are. Thousands and thousands of rave reviews can be found easily.

They are tested by customers, the BRO SCIENCE way, and they've been found to be excellent.

(thank you for the question)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 10:04:34 PM »
Super DMZ is a terrific product. I'm a big fan of BSL. Had a few friends try trenabol as well and rave reviews.

Thank you! Super DMZ used to be our most popular product till Super Trenabol came out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »
The answer is YES. I have taken all of our Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition products. Many of the products that BSLs make are a great addition to even the highest level bodybuilders regimen. I won't name names, but many of the IFBB Pros you will see on the stage at the Arnold have either been given or paid for BSLs products.

As far as testing and blood work, No. We don't pay anyone to do that. Many many people do it at their own cost though. All it would take is a simple Google search to find exactly how effective our products are. Thousands and thousands of rave reviews can be found easily.

They are tested by customers, the BRO SCIENCE way, and they've been found to be excellent.

(thank you for the question)

Shut up, you stupid moron. Tested by customers means absolutely jack shit. You cant say your shitty supplements work without randomized controlled clinical trials. You really think anyone on GB is going to go out and buy your shitty supplements because of BRO SCIENCE? What is BRO SCIENCE anyway? What are you 4 years old? You're about as dumb as a slug.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 10:25:43 PM »

Shut up, you stupid moron. Tested by customers means absolutely jack shit. You cant say your shitty supplements work without randomized controlled clinical trials. You really think anyone on GB is going to go out and buy your shitty supplements because of BRO SCIENCE? What is BRO SCIENCE anyway? What are you 4 years old? You're about as dumb as a slug.
I lold. He basically said 'we gave them to guys and they liked them!, whether its a placebo effect or not, who cares,  cause broscience is a solid test and the feeling you get from taking them is all that matters!'

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 10:29:53 PM »
he answered the questions in a satisfactory way. i give him credit.  I just don't think a product that can only be taken for a month because of toxicity issues is the smartest move, unless you have some illegal testosterone vials with the PH,  which would defeat the purpose of buying something legal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:36 PM »
I lold. He basically said 'we gave them to guys and they liked them!, whether its a placebo effect or not, who cares,  cause broscience is a solid test and the feeling you get from taking them is all that matters!'

There could be SOOOOOO many other reasons why people see improvements. Diet, sleep, training hard, genetics, etc. I bet these same people who used his shitty supplements would have had the same exact gains without that garbage.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 10:32:33 PM »
he answered the questions in a satisfactory way. i give him credit.  I just don't think a product that can only be taken for a month because of toxicity issues is the smartest move, unless you have some illegal testosterone vials with the PH,  which would defeat the purpose of buying something legal.

Really? His answer was satisfactory? By saying that people say his supplements are great and he knows it works because of BRO SCIENCE. Thats a satisfactory answer?  :-\ :-\
X

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 10:35:19 PM »

Really? His answer was satisfactory? By saying that people say his supplements are great and he knows it works because of BRO SCIENCE. Thats a satisfactory answer?  :-\ :-\

yes he's saying they have good reviews... now who is going to take a prohormone,, think about it?  mostly people who haven't taken illegal AAS.. so they can't compare them.   So he's not saying that it's just as good; is he?   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »
Thank you! Super DMZ used to be our most popular product till Super Trenabol came out.

What exactly is it and would one be a lifetime natural if they took it?  Are they hormones?  Aren`t these very dangerous for the liver?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »
yes he's saying they have good reviews... now who is going to take a prohormone,, think about it?  mostly people who haven't taken illegal AAS.. so they can't compare them.   So he's not saying that it's just as good; is he?   

You needed him to tell you that there are reviews on the internet? You couldnt find that yourself? :-\ :-\
X

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 11:26:55 PM »
You needed him to tell you that there are reviews on the internet? You couldnt find that yourself? :-\ :-\

The Squad has had just about enough

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 11:33:53 PM »
The Squad has had just about enough

True, he did answer, though I believe deceptively. But I guess he has to earn a living somehow!
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 11:57:02 PM »

You have to admire the shrunken sterioded balls on this guy. Straight up says broscience. Pure snake oil.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 12:03:39 AM »
I have taken these products, and yes they WORK.  THEY ARE STEROIDS/Designer Steroids/Anabolic, but are legal, so anyone, even your average high schooler can go ONLINE and buy them legally..  Are they toxic on the LIVER, SURE, are you considered unNATTY if you take them, sure, Will your Girlfriend dump you to hook up with a real man because he took these, most def,  will you put on 15lb of muscle in 5 weeks ON, YES YOU WILL because they are Anabolics LEGAL Steroids.  YOU HAVE MY PROMISE that these compounds will give you a positive testing on PED, because they are that, cheap, effective, efficientt, slightly liver toxic, legal STEROIDS, but we call them prohormones, sounds easier to sell.  Hope this helps
I

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 12:06:13 AM »
any prohormone is going to give you more toxicity than results compared to real AAS, and you'll likely pay more.  and you'll still need PCT.  so you're gonna need to get illegal drugs anyway unless you want your penis to not work for awhile.   I used 1AD many years ago.  it gave great results but i would never do it again without PCT. it gave gains short term but for much longer my natural testosterone was wrecked so i'm sure it slowed me down in the long run.

and gains of any oral will disappear quickly after discontinuation, unless testosterone is used but even then the oral gains will go away with time.

Oral only cycles of AAS or PH is a bad idea, unless you have anti-estrogen at least, and even then in the long term it will not benefit you.

NightTrain

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 12:09:26 AM »
any prohormone is going to give you more toxicity than results compared to real AAS,

where the fuck do you idiots get this idea from??? prohormones convert into active parent hormones once they are metabolized by the liver. prohormones are no more dangerous that regular steroids in toxicity terms.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 12:09:49 AM »

This a rip-off of tren xtreme made by american celluar labs ? It is also the same as PharmagenX Finigenx? I think this is just a ripoff of one of the few prohormones that was not banned in 2005. I am pretty sure it is the same chemical as what american celluar labs Tren xtreme and they have been selling this chemical for years same with the Pharmagenx Finigenx. If I am wrong what is the diffrence? No way any pro is taking this product unless they cannot find Trenbolone acetate wich I find hard to believe. Fuck you think a Pro Bodybuilders gives a shit about a little Tren cough? Real Bodybuilders would never use this product unless it was given to them for free. Real Tren acetate is just way more powerfull a small cough is not going to make a pro switch to a shitty tren precursor.

The only other guys who might take it and get gains are guys who are stacking it with Test as the base and maybe using this product for 4-6 weeks. maybe longer since it isn't methylated. I'm not impressed at all. first I think it is a rip-off of a already existing product, second i thin no pro bodybuilder would take this trenabol over Tren acetate just because tren gives some users a little Tren cough. Great products for guys who don't like needles. The DMZ is probably a better product if it is methylated. orals that are not methylated have a way higher bio-availability but are a tad harsher on the liver making this Trenabol even weaker since it has a poor bio-availability not being a 17-AA(Methylated compound)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 12:10:11 AM »
where the fuck do you idiots get this idea from??? prohormones convert into active parent hormones once they are metabolized by the liver. prohormones are no more dangerous that regular steroids in toxicity terms.

No more dangerous than oral steroids?

???

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:18 AM »
Trenabol nothing new. old hormone that has been around for years!They ripped it off from american celluar labs and pharmagenX finigenx.

NightTrain

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:34 AM »
No more dangerous than oral steroids?

???

nope.

If both (the prohormone and the parent hormone) are 17aa, then they have very similar toxic effects on the liver.