Author Topic: Questions for PJ Braun  (Read 14446 times)

whitewidow

Re: Questions for PJ Braun
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2014, 03:31:42 AM »
Lol @ dummies saying "PHs are more toxic than real steroids."

Right because all PHs are the same and all "real steroids" are the same.

Yes one trenabol is more toxic than one A-bomb  ::)

No Trenabol would not be as strong as A-bombs but superdrol is as strong as anadrol so is M1T but those two are designer steroids. Trenabol is not a great product and is nothing new! That structure they are selling has been around for years! It is nothing special. It does not work like real tren and PJ saying a pro bodybuilder would use it because they want to avoid tren cough is ridiculous! anybody who buys this product is scared of needles or cannot find a source for Trenbolone. I don;t think this product is that liver toxic since it is not 17AA(methylated) but that also means its bio-availability blows! The DMZ structure seems to be more potent of a compound. This trenabol is just a rip-off of american cellual labs
Tren Xtreme wich has been around years before this product.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 03:33:57 AM »
No Trenabol would not be as strong as A-bombs but superdrol is as strong as anadrol so is M1T but those two are designer steroids. Trenabol is not a great product and is nothing new! That structure they are selling has been around for years! It is nothing special. It does not work like real tren and PJ saying a pro bodybuilder would use it because they want to avoid tren cough is ridiculous! anybody who buys this product is scared of needles or cannot find a source for Trenbolone. I don;t think this product is that liver toxic since it is not 17AA(methylated) but that also means its bio-availability blows! The DMZ structure seems to be more potent of a compound. This trenabol is just a rip-off of american cellual labs

My point is how idiotic it is for someone to lump all PHs into the same category or all oral AAS into the same category and compare them equally.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2014, 03:47:27 AM »
My point is how idiotic it is for someone to lump all PHs into the same category or all oral AAS into the same category and compare them equally.

your right there. every oral steroid legal or illegal works diffrently and some or harsher then others. example- anavar is scheduled AAS but is very mild on the liver and the HPTA and can be run for a few months safely yet Halotestin is liver toxic and cannot be run for safely for more then a month. You could probably run halo longer but it wouldn't be wise.

I don't like prohormones(a hormone that has to convert to the parent hormone) and the reason why is the bioavailability sucks. any oral steroid that is not 17-AA(Methylated) is going to have a poor bioavailibility.It might be easier on your liver but if the product dosn't what's the point. I am not saying this product dosn"t work for some people but it is nothing like Real Trenbolone anybody who believes that is just retarded.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2014, 04:06:07 AM »
Does it depend on the individual too?

I remember Galeniko saying that his organs felt stressed on Anavar but he could handle Halotestin without any problems.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2014, 04:08:22 AM »
Does it depend on the individual too?

I remember Galeniko saying that his organs felt stressed on Anavar but he could handle Halotestin without any problems.

Not really man. I suppose it is impossible to say unless you're comparing bloodwork, but you're comparing budlight to shots of whiskey

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2014, 05:50:41 AM »
^^
Do you know anything about Blackstone's "Alpha-1-Max", it's supposed to convert to M1T... I've been desperately searching for M1T for months now and if this is legit that would be cool, have you heard about this??

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2014, 06:31:35 AM »
^^
Do you know anything about Blackstone's "Alpha-1-Max", it's supposed to convert to M1T... I've been desperately searching for M1T for months now and if this is legit that would be cool, have you heard about this??
why not just use test?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2014, 06:34:57 AM »
why not just use test?

Availability?  I wouldn't have the first clue on how to obtain drugs of any kind.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2014, 07:02:31 AM »
Can you explain this PJ?

http://blackstonelabs.co/articles/the-gab/77-ifbb-pro-mike-liberatore-joins-team-blackstone-labs

Not Found

The requested URL /articles/the-gab/77-ifbb-pro-mike-liberatore-joins-team-blackstone-labs was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2014, 07:04:32 AM »
Thank you for the sense a few of you are spreading in this thread. I honestly appreciate it. Fortunately, we have products that don't require me to sell. They just work.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 07:05:49 AM »
Does Celeste do anal?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2014, 07:08:03 AM »
Can you explain this PJ?

http://blackstonelabs.co/articles/the-gab/77-ifbb-pro-mike-liberatore-joins-team-blackstone-labs

Very simple. Blackstone Labs had a very popular article section. Lots of the articles, like Mike's were very controversial in nature. When we started Prime Nutrition we were advised to remove anything like this from our site. If it's articles like Mike's (which I liked), or dramatically expanding our business... Well, that's an easy choice. Mike is a great guy, and we wish him luck.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2014, 07:12:47 AM »
Very simple. Blackstone Labs had a very popular article section. Lots of the articles, like Mike's were very controversial in nature. When we started Prime Nutrition we were advised to remove anything like this from our site. If it's articles like Mike's (which I liked), or dramatically expanding our business... Well, that's an easy choice. Mike is a great guy, and we wish him luck.

Thanks for answering this, PJ.
In case you have still have his articles, could you please PM them? I would appreciate!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2014, 08:01:04 AM »
Pj

At age 39 my drive is a little sluggish if you know what I mean which one would help me? trenabol or DMZ? Do any of them increase sex drive or will they decrease them? You have any personal experience with either?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2014, 08:33:34 AM »
"Prohormones" are just steroids that were deemed too toxic for medical use.  None of these are new steroids

Take Superdrol for example....Syntex developed it back in the 60s, but saw how toxic it was so they kept developing until they ended up with what we know as anadrol.  So it was forgotten about until Bruce Kneller dusted it off and started selling it again in the 90s

They're all pretty much toxic.  Not that conventional orals are healthy either for that matter

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »

Lol indeed.  The oral steroids we know are FDA approved and have been used for decades.  Is that proof that they're safe?  No, but it's way more reassuring than using some obscure compound that nobody knows anything about.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2014, 12:06:53 PM »
I've been researching the Super DMZ 3.0, and it seems like most who use it like it.
My question for those with experience in Orals/PH is if I'm not yet at my natural limit persay, and I gain maybe 10 lbs of muscle using this, will I lose all of it over time as some are saying, or can I keep a fair bit of the gains since I am not at my natural limit?
This is assuming my training and diet are 100% on point on and during the PCT

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2014, 12:54:25 PM »
I might consider purchasing one of these products to take in the build up to my next holiday. I won't be able to claim natural afterwards but oh well.  ;D

Chiro's endorsement is good enough for me. 8)

did you read my posts?  what are you gonna do post cycle?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »

you'd probably have to take 5 to 1 a-bomb.. i'm just guessing though.  so then it could be more toxic

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »
I've been researching the Super DMZ 3.0, and it seems like most who use it like it.
My question for those with experience in Orals/PH is if I'm not yet at my natural limit persay, and I gain maybe 10 lbs of muscle using this, will I lose all of it over time as some are saying, or can I keep a fair bit of the gains since I am not at my natural limit?

Well, it depends.  Are you a homosexual?

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2014, 01:24:34 PM »
Well, it depends.  Are you a homosexual?
Trans

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 01:26:29 PM »

you will lose it all quickly.  and your testosterone may get shut down/lowered making you smaller than you were before you started, with limp dick on top of that. orals are only useful if you're gonna take testosterone.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 01:32:09 PM »
you will lose it all quickly.  and your testosterone may get shut down/lowered making you smaller than you were before you started, with limp dick on top of that. orals are only useful if you're gonna take testosterone.
Thanks for the response
What's the science behind losing it all after? If you can get your test back up within a few weeks then how come it would all be lost? (via HCG Clomid etc)

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2014, 01:34:50 PM »
Thanks for the response
What's the science behind losing it all after? If you can get your test back up within a few weeks then how come it would all be lost? (via HCG Clomid etc)

PCT will make you retain the gains for longer, but your test will be still be somewhat lower than it was before even with PCT, for some time.   why would you use legal products, then take illegal drugs?  doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a legal product?   Use real juice you'll get better results.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »
PCT will make you retain the gains for longer, but your test will be still be somewhat lower than it was before even with PCT, for some time.   why would you use legal products, then take illegal drugs?  doesn't that defeat the purpose of using a legal product?   Use real juice you'll get better results.
I can understand that it'd be lower for a while, but so low that all the gains would be gone? How come the lowered testosterone wouldn't be able to support the muscle gained from DMZ?
What you say about having to use illegal things anyways makes sense, but I'm more just testing the waters. Not to mention, DMZ would be much easier to get a hold of (and guaranteed to be real). I'm not concerned with the legality of it one bit