Author Topic: Questions for PJ Braun  (Read 14456 times)

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
Re: Questions for PJ Braun
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2014, 01:52:37 PM »
I can understand that it'd be lower for a while, but so low that all the gains would be gone? How come the lowered testosterone wouldn't be able to support the muscle gained from DMZ?
What you say about having to use illegal things anyways makes sense, but I'm more just testing the waters. Not to mention, DMZ would be much easier to get a hold of (and guaranteed to be real). I'm not concerned with the legality of it one bit

i used 1-AD many years ago, it was a popular PH that worked very well. it was out when Mark Mcguire was using them before bans on prohormones began.  I then used a OTC legal post cycle therapy product.  I lost my gains fast so that's my experience.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2014, 01:53:25 PM »
I might consider purchasing one of these products to take in the build up to my next holiday. I won't be able to claim natural afterwards but oh well.  ;D

Chiro's endorsement is good enough for me. 8)

I don't endorse taking anything but low dose injectable test for anyone's first cycle, but that's just me.

Either way, BSL has great products. DMZs toxicity is relatively low, which appeals to me, plus it works great. Ive stacked it with HRT and results were excellent.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
The only guys I know who lose everything when they come off are the ones who don't know how to train properly and don't know a thing about proper nutrition.

When you come off you lose the super freaky fullness and strength, but I've never looked "bad". You just slowly transition back from a kickass 15 week cycle to natty status with a bit more permanently added noticeable muscle from your previous cycle.

I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but post cycle, continue your 5 meals a day, train your tits off 5 days a week, and you will keep much of your gains. (crazy talk, I know.)

*i don't use big doses though so maybe this is different for the heavy users?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
The only guys I know who lose everything when they come off are the ones who don't know how to train properly and don't know a thing about proper nutrition.

When you come off you lose the super freaky fullness and strength, but I've never looked "bad". You just slowly transition back from a kickass 15 week cycle to natty status with a bit more permanently added noticeable muscle from your previous cycle.

I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but post cycle, continue your 5 meals a day, train your tits off 5 days a week, and you will keep much of your gains. (crazy talk, I know.)

only with testosterone.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »

How come you always recommend low dose test as a first cycle? I'm interested in using injectables later, I just wanted to see what DMZ was like first. I'd definitely continue training and great nutrition post cycle. I'm really just hoping for a 5lb muscle boost after pct and all is said and done (with 2 caps of DMZ ed which I believe is 20mg Dimethazine, 20mg Methylstenbolone, and 20mg Alpha-1)

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2014, 02:09:51 PM »
only with testosterone.
I don't follow. If someone is not yet at their natural maximum, how will they not keep some of the gains? If you do a proper PCT with diet and nutrition on point, your test levels will be back up in a few weeks. How will your test levels not be able to support ANY of the newly added mass?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2014, 02:10:51 PM »
How come you always recommend low dose test as a first cycle? I'm interested in using injectables later, I just wanted to see what DMZ was like first. I'd definitely continue training and great nutrition post cycle. I'm really just hoping for a 5lb muscle boost after pct and all is said and done (with 2 caps of DMZ ed which I believe is 20mg Dimethazine, 20mg Methylstenbolone, and 20mg Alpha-1)

Do yourself a favor and just start out with testosterone if you're gonna go the non natural route.  Otherwise your'e gonna be on here starting threads about how you can't get it up and your girlfriend cheated on you with a puerto rican who sold you weed at double the price, and you'll be at home depot shopping for rope to make a noose.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »
If you do a proper PCT your test levels will be back up in a few weeks.

No it takes months. what sources/evidence do you have that it just takes a few weeks?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »

I have to agree with this, I have done about 30 cycles (superdrol, halodrol 50, 1AD, m1t), though I never kept ALL OF MY GAINS, but I did keep most after PCT, but I did use REAL PCT
I

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2014, 02:25:13 PM »
only with testosterone.

Bullshit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »

Just my personal philosophy on gear. Start With the most basic, conservative approach as possible. Nothing is more basic, tried and true, than 400mgs test E or C to rock your world for your first cycle. Controlling all variables is super easy. You know what to do while you're on to control E2, you know what to run post cycle, you know what sides may arise and how to deal with them.
In other words KISS (keep it simple, stupid.)   :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2014, 02:31:54 PM »
I have to agree with this, I have done about 30 cycles (superdrol, halodrol 50, 1AD, m1t), though I never kept ALL OF MY GAINS, but I did keep most after PCT, but I did use REAL PCT

Agreed brother. Though you have many more years under your belt.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2014, 02:34:06 PM »
What do you mean by REAL PCT? Is clomid/nolva + hcg not what you do?

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2014, 02:35:55 PM »
Just my personal philosophy on gear. Start With the most basic, conservative approach as possible. Nothing is more basic, tried and true, than 400mgs test E or C to rock your world for your first cycle. Controlling all variables is super easy. You know what to do while you're on to control E2, you know what to run post cycle, you know what sides may arise and how to deal with them.

I really appreciate your help. I may end up doing that. Was just not looking to order that stuff yet  ;D
Is it really going to be that HUGE of a difference in gains you keep with let's say 6 weeks of DMZ 3.0 and 14 weeks of 400mg test? Gains after PCT and everything (I'm thinking 2 months after cycle)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2014, 02:41:08 PM »
I really appreciate your help. I may end up doing that. Was just not looking to order that stuff yet  ;D
Is it really going to be that HUGE of a difference in gains you keep with let's say 6 weeks of DMZ 3.0 and 14 weeks of 400mg test? Gains after PCT and everything (I'm thinking 2 months after cycle)

No problem bro. For the record Im not the steroid guru on here. That's OneTimeHard, WW, Van B, No One... I just had to interject because of the voluminous amount of bullshit being posted.

Your question: hard to say, too many variables. What's your base like now? Training? Nutrition?? The more advanced and disciplined of a natty bodybuilder you are, the better you will respond. Basically the better your training and diet is, the better the gear works.

SDMZ is fuckin great, but I think 400mgs of test is the way to go. I bet even PJ Braun (who is a smart guy) would even agree if the conversation was off the record.

Throw the SDMZ in for the 2nd cycle and you will see how great it is.

Just my 2 cents...

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »
Basically the better your training and diet is, the better the gear works.
Agreed.

whitewidow

« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2014, 11:37:28 PM »
^^
Do you know anything about Blackstone's "Alpha-1-Max", it's supposed to convert to M1T... I've been desperately searching for M1T for months now and if this is legit that would be cool, have you heard about this??

another product they ripped off. Legal gear sold this hormone years ago! legal Gear called it Methyl 1-A. No it is nothing like real M1T. There are some underground labs who make real M1T but from what I have heard from chinese raw powder suppliers is that the M1T is down in purity due to the fact they don't sell much of it anymore, back when M1T was legal and you could buy it over the counter almost every company was in the M1T game and multi Kilos were bought buy numkerous companys on a monthly basis, now they barely can sell a kilo in a year. sources just buy a few grams here and there and just make small batches because once you step into buying illegal steroids there are better and safer choices then M1T but it is still sold by big UGL labs. PM me I'll give you a M1T source but it comes from overseas.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2014, 11:48:20 PM »
another product they ripped off. Legal gear sold this hormone years ago! legal Gear called it Methyl 1-A. No it is nothing like real M1T. There are some underground labs who make real M1T but from what I have heard from chinese raw powder suppliers is that the M1T is down in purity due to the fact they don't sell much of it anymore, back when M1T was legal and you could buy it over the counter almost every company was in the M1T game and multi Kilos were bought buy numkerous companys on a monthly basis, now they barely can sell a kilo in a year. sources just buy a few grams here and there and just make small batches because once you step into buying illegal steroids there are better and safer choices then M1T but it is still sold by big UGL labs. PM me I'll give you a M1T source but it comes from overseas.

Bro I don't get why you keep saying they're ripping off these hormones? If BSN comes out with isolate I don't say they ripped of Muscletech's isolate? If BSL found a better cheaper way to get the hormones to the market, who cares who found it first, as long as nothing shady was done or laws broken. Feel me?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2014, 11:52:12 PM »

Why so high?

The bro-dogma parroted around here is 250mg and never go off.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2014, 11:54:12 PM »
Why so high?

...and if you go off you will lose all your muscle.

This is what the "vets" and "gurus" around these parts say over and over.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2014, 11:55:39 PM »
Why so high?

400mgs is high ???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2014, 12:00:07 AM »
400mgs is high ???

Yeah bro a lot higher than 250mg which is the standard answer around these parts.

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2014, 12:01:56 AM »
Yeah bro a lot higher than 250mg which is the standard answer around these parts.

For your sake I hope you don't base your hormone decisions based upon the status quo of this message board.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2014, 12:02:53 AM »

that's the layne norton dose

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2014, 12:05:05 AM »
For your sake I hope you don't base your hormone decisions based upon the status quo of this message board.

But bro the gurus and vets around here say as soon as I go off all the muscle i built will go away. They say 3 months and all the muscle will be gone.

They also say if you go higher than 250mgs you're not gonna build any more real muscle than if you had just used 250mgs... that extra weight is 100% water and nothing else...NOT MUSCLE.  

This is what the vets and gurus here have told me.

I'm confucius, bro.  ???

A