Author Topic: Questions for PJ Braun  (Read 14448 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Questions for PJ Braun
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2014, 12:06:09 AM »
But bro the gurus and vets around here say as soon as I go off all the muscle i built will go away to. They say 3 months and all the muscle will be gone.

They also say if you go higher than 250mgs you're not gonna build any more muscle... that extra weight is 100% water.

This is what the vets and gurus here have told me.

You should continue seeking their advices.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2014, 12:10:11 AM »
For your sake I hope you don't base your hormone decisions based upon the status quo of this message board.

You should continue seeking their advices.

But bro I'm just an experienced newb who's never even done a prehormone. Who am I to question their great knowledge?

I'm confucius, bro  ???

A

whitewidow

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2014, 12:32:24 AM »
Bro I don't get why you keep saying they're ripping off these hormones? If BSN comes out with isolate I don't say they ripped of Muscletech's isolate? If BSL found a better cheaper way to get the hormones to the market, who cares who found it first, as long as nothing shady was done or laws broken. Feel me?

They try to come off as innovators! Lets see them come up with a new product that another company has not already released, and yes what they are doing is risky business that is why almost every pother company got out of the prohormone designer steroid game. I have been in the supplement biz since 2004 back when you could buy a bottle of M1T at max muscle and every on-line store sold it. This is a small company and they try to pull this stuff off to get some quick cash but trust me alot of companys have been shutdown and have had legal issues selling these prohormone/designer steroid products. gaspari could bring out the same products but they don't. why is that? because they don;t need to! They are already a huge company making millions off their other products that are not 'Grey area". These are "Grey Area" products and soon they won;t be sold. so buy them while you can if you like them.

your young chiro you have not been around for as long as some of us.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2014, 12:39:22 AM »
It was funny when legal gear's M1T hit the market and they sold bottles for under 20 bucks retail then these other companies hopped on the bandwagon and rebranded m1t with some fancy name and charged 60.

A

whitewidow

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »
It was funny when legal gear's M1T hit the market and they sold bottles for under 20 bucks retail then these other companies hopped on the bandwagon and rebranded m1t with some fancy name and charged 60.

Yes those were the days. Legal Gear was the first company to sell M1T. They sold it in capsules then released the methylgels,and yes M1T was cheap like 20$ and very potent. Every company started selling M1T after legal Gear had such success. M1T was the hottest product in 2004. all I am saying is Blackstone labs are not innovators just a company taking a huge risk selling these products. They act like this M1T prohormone is something new and trenabol is something new, these hormoe structers have been around for 10 years. The only structure I don;t recognize is the DMZ. We guys from the early 2000's got all the best designer steroids and prohormones and we got the best steroids because that was before operation gear grinder and before operation raw deal. guys like me got to take advantage of good mex gear like quality vet,Denkall and Ttokyo. everything was better back in the early to mid 200's even the UGL's were run by more sophisticated people.

NightTrain

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2014, 01:39:21 AM »
They try to come off as innovators! Lets see them come up with a new product that another company has not already released, and yes what they are doing is risky business that is why almost every pother company got out of the prohormone designer steroid game. I have been in the supplement biz since 2004 back when you could buy a bottle of M1T at max muscle and every on-line store sold it. This is a small company and they try to pull this stuff off to get some quick cash but trust me alot of companys have been shutdown and have had legal issues selling these prohormone/designer steroid products. gaspari could bring out the same products but they don't. why is that? because they don;t need to! They are already a huge company making millions off their other products that are not 'Grey area". These are "Grey Area" products and soon they won;t be sold. so buy them while you can if you like them.

gaspari and muscletech had to start somewhere and both sold designer steroid products when they first started out to help them gain money and a following.

I could care less if it is a grey area product as long as it is legit and pure stuff.

whitewidow

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 01:47:23 AM »
gaspari and muscletech had to start somewhere and both sold designer steroid products when they first started out to help them gain money and a following.

I could care less if it is a grey area product as long as it is legit and pure stuff.

very True especially gaspari. I don't think muscletech ever sold any prohormones or designers but gaspari def got in on the M1T,Methyldienolone,MOHN, and then later halodrol-50 and Orastan-A and E. that is what made gaspari! Now they would not risk selling them because they made so much money back then. Think of all the Fly by night companys that have came and gone. They got in the prohormone/designer steroid business and then when they got scheduled or they got heat they got in trouble or got out of the game before they did get in trouble none of them stuck around. HM-Gear is a prime exampe. All they made were injectable prohormones and designer steroids and once they got banned they shut their doors. In and out. The owner didn;t fuck around he said " there is nothing else on the market to profit on so we are shutting down shop, we are not going to bring out a product and bullshit people that it will work".

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2014, 02:33:40 AM »

this sone of the prohormones are really strong

disgusted who is probably the best guru on here

raves about dmz

he has no horse in this race
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2014, 05:11:02 AM »

raves about dmz

Yes they can be very strong,

Stupidly once, I was taking a couple months off gear and my brother in law (who doesn't even really train lol) asked me if I wanted to buy some prohormones off him for £20. I bought it and just decided to run it for a few weeks without any liver support etc, as I really didn't think it was going to do shit

4 weeks later, my piss is almost brown and my liver result came back as nearly 1000.  :o

I had the best of dbol over the years, and this stuff was much harsher on the insides trust me

I thought it was epistane, but it was something else.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2014, 05:19:47 AM »

Stupidly once, I was taking a couple months off gear and my brother in law (who doesn't even really train lol) asked me if I wanted to buy some prohormones off him for £20. I bought it and just decided to run it for a few weeks without any liver support etc, as I really didn't think it was going to do shit

4 weeks later, my piss is almost brown and my liver result came back as nearly 1000.  :o

I had the best of dbol over the years, and this stuff was much harsher on the insides trust me

I ran anadrol and dbol on a few occasion and from my personal experience neither was as harsh as the superdrol I ran.  As you experienced, my piss was brown and I had severe back cramping.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2014, 05:21:50 AM »

fuck

what was it
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2014, 05:28:13 AM »
fuck

what was it

Poison, with the side effect of muscle gain

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2014, 05:34:53 AM »
I ran anadrol and dbol on a few occasion and from my personal experience neither was as harsh as the superdrol I ran.  As you experienced, my piss was brown and I had severe back cramping.

That's because superdrol is a designer steroid and stronger then dbol and anadrol. They call it superdrol short for "super anadrol". It is a potent oral steroid and is more toxic then dbol or anadrol. If your a first time user and got a good batch of real superdrol I bet you gained alot of weight and strength gains. I did not notice the back pumps too much but numerous people have complained of back pumps on superdrol.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2014, 05:37:02 AM »
That's because superdrol is a designer steroid and stronger then dbol and anadrol. They call it superdrol short for "super anadrol". It is a potent oral steroid and is more toxic then dbol or anadrol. If your a first time user and got a good batch of real superdrol I bet you gained alot of weight and strength gains. I did not notice the back pumps too much but numerous people have complained of back pumps on superdrol.

You bet I did.  I would love the stuff if I didn't get such excruciating back pumps. 

whitewidow

« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2014, 05:52:20 AM »
You bet I did.  I would love the stuff if I didn't get such excruciating back pumps. 

Next time drink more water and eat bananas .Alot of potassium would really help with any back pumps and not just in the back(all cramps and pumps). but don't just buy potassium caps though get your potassium from food sources as they will absorb way better then potassium pills. If the potassium and extra water does not help the product is fucking with your kidneys wich will seem like a back pump but it's really your kidneys crying (STOP TAKING THIS SHIT).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2014, 05:55:09 AM »
Poison, with the side effect of muscle gain

truth
T

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2014, 05:56:33 AM »
Next time drink more water and eat bananas .Alot of potassium would really help with any back pumps and not just in the back(all cramps and pumps). but don't just buy potassium caps though get your potassium from food sources as they will absorb way better then potassium pills. If the potassium and extra water does not help the product is fucking with your kidneys wich will seem like a back pump but it's really your kidneys crying (STOP TAKING THIS SHIT).

Thank you for the advice.  I truely appreciate it.  I still have a bottle and will give your advice a try.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2014, 06:04:24 AM »
fuck

what was it

Just remembered it was 'P-MAG'

apparently this: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol

I found a photo from a wedding when I was 3 weeks into it, and I look yellow. Very subtle but you can tell it wasn't a good complexion lol - my wife thought it was a tan haha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2014, 06:52:00 AM »
Just remembered it was 'P-MAG'

apparently this: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol

I found a photo from a wedding when I was 3 weeks into it, and I look yellow. Very subtle but you can tell it wasn't a good complexion lol - my wife thought it was a tan haha

haha

that brilliant

cyp is so handsome even kidney failure looks good on him  8)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2014, 06:53:34 AM »
haha

that brilliant

cyp is so handsome even kidney failure looks good on him  8)

Yes I got a bit suspicious when they asked me to pose for a photo with the bridesmaids, who were in canary yellow Satin

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2014, 07:14:37 AM »
Look folks, I was dead wrong about PJ a while back and said a lot of shit about him....mainly due to them being employed by RX Muscle.  He's good folk and they sell a great line of products.  I honestly should have done some research before being so critical of Blackstone and IronMagLabs.

Bro-Science is good stuff...its the same thing that was used when Dianabol was first introduced.  Dr Ziegler had it developed from Ciba Pharmacuticals and gave it to weightlifters to try out.  The human body is the best determinate for the potency and effectiveness of a product.  They gave them out for free and now they can't keep any of the shit on the shelves because it gets sold out so quickly.  

Buy some supplements from Blackstone and figure it out for yourself if you don't believe "BroScience".

Use VINCE10 For BlackStone Labs Discount & Get A Free "Mass Muscle Building Video Series" Set
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2014, 07:23:27 AM »
Vince, will you ever share your ancient Chinese techniques for building great calves?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

I still don't see your point at All. They are simply manufacturing and marketing a line of good products.

I've never heard them claim to be innovators or the first ones bringing a product to market....never.

Consumers want their products to be sold and BSL sells to the consumers. Everyone is happy. Even if they do risk getting products discontinued down the line....who cares? Bullshit PEDs laws to begin with.

I don't see the problem at All. I'm surprised you of all people arent more anti-PEDS-regulations

NightTrain

« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2014, 12:28:47 PM »
very True especially gaspari. I don't think muscletech ever sold any prohormones or designers but gaspari def got in on the M1T,Methyldienolone,MOHN, and then later halodrol-50 and Orastan-A and E. that is what made gaspari! Now they would not risk selling them because they made so much money back then. Think of all the Fly by night companys that have came and gone. They got in the prohormone/designer steroid business and then when they got scheduled or they got heat they got in trouble or got out of the game before they did get in trouble none of them stuck around. HM-Gear is a prime exampe. All they made were injectable prohormones and designer steroids and once they got banned they shut their doors. In and out. The owner didn;t fuck around he said " there is nothing else on the market to profit on so we are shutting down shop, we are not going to bring out a product and bullshit people that it will work".

muscletech had anotesten and nortesten (19-nor prohormone) when they first started up and they also had the ephedra-based Hydroxycut back in the day.

VPX also made some injectible designer steroids such as gangsta test and a few others. VPX had one hell of a lineup and I believe Jake (the owner) used to run an underground lab as well before he started VPX.

NightTrain

« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2014, 12:30:58 PM »

raves about dmz

DMZ 3.0, in theory, looks to be one hell of a good product. It has methyl-sten, a prohormone to M1T, and Dymethazine. The methyl-sten and dymethazine are very good orals and have a good profile in Julius Vida's book.

I may pick up a few bottles here soon. The price is high compared to a few of the competitiors.