Author Topic: BREAKING: Missouri and Now Idaho Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws  (Read 3323 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

It's truly frightening the way your kind thinks and the conclusions you draw.

It is very disturbing. They just cant WAIT for another tragedy to exploit to push their agenda.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Are you gonna shoot some kids today?

Wow, that's a pretty fucked up statement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

They don't give a damn - its the agenda over all else

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
It is very disturbing. They just cant WAIT for another tragedy to exploit to push their agenda.

Not only that, but it serves as a clear demonstration the juvenile, irrational, and non-sequitur leap in logic that all supporters of gun ownership are mass murderers of children.

It's frightening that this is included in our voting public.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

HEHEHEEH!!

Massive meltdown.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

His comment demonstrates his prejudice toward and ignorance of gun owners.  Hes so delusional he believes legal gun owners are out shooting kids.   He must have read that on think progress or saw it on the daily show. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

Not only that, but it serves as a clear demonstration the juvenile, irrational, and non-sequitur leap in logic that all supporters of gun ownership are mass murderers of children.

I totally agree.  Every statistic on the subject of gun ownership clearly indicate the vast majority of legal gun owners are law abiding citizens.     Unfortunately no amount of proof will change his mind.   

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

Let's see which moron is first to defend this post.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
His comment demonstrates his prejudice toward and ignorance of gun owners.  Hes so delusional he believes legal gun owners are out shooting kids.   He must have read that on think progress or saw it on the daily show. 

Could be worse he could be watching fox news

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
That didn't take long!  ^^^

Let's see which moron is first to defend this post.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

I don't watch fox news so your comment is meaningless to me.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
That didn't take long!

Its not even a defense but a diversion. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Lmao you automatically knew their 'defense' would include one of the following:

1.fox news
2.george bush
3.racist
4.sarah palin/michelle bachmann
5.KOCH BROTHERS

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lmao you automatically knew their 'defense' would include one of the following:

1.fox news
2.george bush
3.racist
4.sarah palin/michelle bachmann
5.KOCH BROTHERS

almost as bad as blame Obama lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this is how your state laws are going to turn out :D :D

US top court rules domestic abusers can't own guns

Source: CENT NEWS

United States - The US Supreme Court in a unanimous ruling Wednesday upheld a federal law barring anyone convicted of even a minor domestic violence charge from ever owning a gun.

The nine justices of the top court ruled against James Castleman, who argued that his past conviction in Tennessee of misdemeanor domestic assault against the mother of his child shouldn't keep him from owning a firearm under federal law.

Castleman had been charged with illegal possession of a firearm when he and his wife were later accused of trafficking weapons on the black market. One of these weapons was found at the scene of a crime in Chicago.

An appeals court in Tennessee had agreed with Castleman's contention that the Tennessee definition of misdemeanor domestic assault is less strict than the federal one, and that the incident for which he was convicted did not include physical force as described under the federal law.

But the Supreme Court overruled that decision.

Progressive Justice Sonia Sotomayor said Castleman's arguments "are unpersuasive" and the court saw "no anomaly in grouping domestic abusers convicted of generic assault or battery offenses together with the others whom (federal law) disqualifies from gun ownership."

The top court thus upholds the federal law on gun ownership, which is more strict than those of most states.

Read more: http://www.centnews.com/Politics/US-top-court-rules-domestic-abusers-can-t-own-guns/S-2014-03-26/50365.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama is to blame for the messy dirty shit I took this am that cost me an entire roll of toilet paper.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama is to blame for the messy dirty shit I took this am that cost me an entire roll of toilet paper.

don't lie, you know you don't wipe ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

I blame him for everything....if the Red Sox don't win again this year....its because they went to the whitehouse and Barry's fail infected them.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It's truly frightening the way your kind thinks and the conclusions you draw.

Dead kids is great.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And that agenda is to prevent another tragedy from happening.

Where as your agenda is to kill kids.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yeah focus on the statement and not the dead bodies.

Idiot.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

No but its prettty sad that you people dont take responsibility for your actions. Current gun Laws= more dead children. Own it or fuck you hypocrit.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

No but its prettty sad that you people dont take responsibility for your actions. Current gun Laws= more dead children. Own it or fuck you hypocrit.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I totally agree.  Every statistic on the subject of gun ownership clearly indicate the vast majority of legal gun owners are law abiding citizens.     Unfortunately no amount of proof will change his mind.   

You are a fucking idiot. The issue is not if people are "law abiding" Citizens.

The issue is if the policy is causing dead kids. It is.

Wake up from your fantasy World.

Law abiding citizens ::)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
And that agenda is to prevent another tragedy from happening.

Where as your agenda is to kill kids.

Legal gun owners aren't committing crimes to the degree you seem to believe.   Banning law abiding citizens from owning weapons wont change the crime rate much or at all.  Chicago has one of the strongest set of gun laws and it makes little difference.   The war on drugs and especially alcohol prohibition clearly demonstrate what can happen.  Its strange how those on left are so obsessed with attacking legal gun owners when these people rarely engage in criminal activity.   Its a waste of time and resources.  Its simply scapegoating.