Author Topic: BREAKING: Missouri and Now Idaho Nullify All Federal Gun Control Laws  (Read 3075 times)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
You are a fucking idiot. The issue is not if people are "law abiding" Citizens.

The issue is if the policy is causing dead kids. It is.

Wake up from your fantasy World.

Law abiding citizens ::)

Oh please, its  pointless exercise.   The criminals who engage in gun violence arent going to be effected by gun laws one bit just like those who want drugs can find them regardless of the existing law.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Legal gun owners aren't committing crimes to the degree you seem to believe.   Banning law abiding citizens from owning weapons wont change the crime rate much or at all.  Chicago has one of the strongest set of gun laws and it makes little difference.   The war on drugs and especially alcohol prohibition clearly demonstrate what can happen.  Its strange how those on left are so obsessed with attacking legal gun owners when these people rarely engage in criminal activity.   Its a waste of time and resources.  Its simply scapegoating.

Look at Australia.

And forget about the law abiding Citizens argument this is not kindergarden.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh please, its  pointless exercise.   The criminals who engage in gun violence arent going to be effected by gun laws one bit just like those who want drugs can find them regardless of the existing law.   

Its usually not gangbangers who shoot up schools etc..

Pro-guns = Dead kids.

Its that simple. Just like being pro cars= traffic victims.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

Its usually not gangbangers who shoot up schools etc..

Pro-guns = Dead kids.

Its that simple. Just like being pro cars= traffic victims.

I suggest you educate yourself on gun violence statistics.   You obvious have no idea what youre talking about.  Youre just parroting what you hear and rear.  School shootings are tragic but rare in comparison to other forms of gun violence. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I suggest you educate yourself on gun violence statistics.   You obvious have no idea what youre talking about.  Youre just parroting what you hear and rear.  School shootings are tragic but rare in comparison to other forms of gun violence. 

Your point?

School shootings could happen every 1000 years for all i care.

Take ownership you hyp.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Your point?

School shootings could happen every 1000 years for all i care.

Take ownership you hyp.

I have nothing to take ownership of.  Youre the fool who thinks banning guns will reduce the crime rate.   One need only look at the murder rates in the areas of the country with the strictness gun laws to see how ridiculous that idea is.  The entire premise of your argument is baseless.   The example you give of school shootings is poor evidence because as I mentioned they are anamolus.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I have nothing to take ownership of.  Youre the fool who thinks banning guns will reduce the crime rate.   One need only look at the murder rates in the areas of the country with the strictness gun laws to see how ridiculous that idea is.  The entire premise of your argument is baseless.   The example you give of school shootings is poor evidence because as I mentioned they are anamolus.  

Whork is a left wing incompetent troll - leave it be

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

Man, is he ever.  Completely indoctrinated.   He really believes school shootings are epidemic.   Hes the same kind of person who believes white people are out shooting little trayvons.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Compare gun deaths in countries like the US to lets say any country in Europe.

You are the one talking about crime rates you indoctrinated fool. You brainwashed FOX news sheep. This is not good vs evil, bad Guys with guns vs good Guys with guns you imbecil.

Stay out this conversation you clearly lack the mental capacity to participate.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Much better to be a right wing troll right SC :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

You are the one talking about crime rates you indoctrinated fool. You brainwashed FOX news sheep. This is not good vs evil, bad Guys with guns vs good Guys with guns you imbecil.

Oh you mean ones w tiny population of homogeneous whites who work?  Yeah lets compare that to all white states in USA like Idaho, Wyoming, S & N Dakotah, Montanah, Vermont, etc will we?   Lets see the results? 

But for the thug element in this country - our crime rates are no different. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh you mean ones w tiny population of homogeneous whites who work?  Yeah lets compare that to all white states in USA like Idaho, Wyoming, S & N Dakotah, Montanah, Vermont, etc will we?   Lets see the results? 

But for the thug element in this country - our crime rates are no different. 

Sure lets do it:

Here is Idaho (PS no idea of the source i did a fast Google search:

http://www.boiseweekly.com/CityDesk/archives/2011/01/11/idaho-15th-deadliest-gun-state-says-daily-beast

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

I dont watch fox you bitter fool.   You arent debating.  You make a snarky comment just to be an ass and I called you on it.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Sure lets do it:

Here is Idaho (PS no idea of the source i did a fast Google search:

http://www.boiseweekly.com/CityDesk/archives/2011/01/11/idaho-15th-deadliest-gun-state-says-daily-beast

1.  Check out the demographics of the cities.   Youll be surprised what you might find.  This is another example of the warped politically motivated interperaion of data.  Its exactly the same bullshit you see with entitlements and conservative states.  The whole argument falls to pieces when you take the time to analyze the data by demographics. 

2. Are they legal gun owners?   Did they procure their guns legally?  Compare the number of legal gun owners who dont commit crime to those who do then compare that number to those who use a gun they aquired illegally.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How many are suicides?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
How many are suicides?

Yes,

3.  How many were suicides or accidents

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Dead kids is great for the Left..helps push our agenda.

Fixed

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
" using gun deaths and permissiveness of gun laws to rank them"

What an excellent criteria.  This says nothing about the number or the nature of the deaths.  You are a brainwashed fool who recites talking points

4.  How do those states and cities on the this lisk rank in comparison cities with strict gun laws like Chicago?  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Whork, instead of comparing the united states to tiny, homogenous nations, why not compare our murder rates with comparable large, diverse nations.

For example, Brazil and Russia. Brazil has strict gun laws. Russias are tighter than ours. Surely their murder rates are therefore much lower than ours..right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
There are 80 million gun owners in the US.

This must mean all our kids will be killed right? How on earth do they escape???

Oh and australia's 'gun deaths' may have declined, but their overall murder and crime rate has not dropped. But i forget..a murder only counts to you dumb fucks if a gun was the tool used. If they get murdered with something else, thats perfectly fine and good.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Again this gets overturned,who cares

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Again this gets overturned,who cares

Ideas, facts and truth matter to some people.   When the government makes policy you hope they have researched the issue thoroughly  so any policy enacted has a chance to be effective.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I dont watch fox you bitter fool.   You arent debating.  You make a snarky comment just to be an ass and I called you on it.

I made a snarky comment?

You called me a brain washed fool remember.

And by the way im pro guns. Fuck those kids a bullet is what they deserve. Will improve the economy as well with less people on welfare.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
I made a snarky comment?

You called me a brain washed fool remember.

And by the way im pro guns. Fuck those kids a bullet is what they deserve. Will improve the economy as well with less people on welfare.

::) 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ideas, facts and truth matter to some people.   When the government makes policy you hope they have researched the issue thoroughly  so any policy enacted has a chance to be effective.   

I see you said facts.  The FACT is this will get overturned.those are the FACTS