Author Topic: How Wrestlemainia Should Be Booked  (Read 1688 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
How Wrestlemainia Should Be Booked
« on: February 22, 2014, 05:39:53 AM »
-Leading up to MW I would have A tournament for the unification of the US and Intercontanintal titles, the final match being at WM. Ambrose and Reings both ending up in the final. (Imagin the build up they could do)
Regina goes over splitting up the Sheild.
After that you let Reigns run with the IC title. Let him defend it against everyone and their mothers. Make him have great matches (even with other baby faces).
To make the title mean something it has to be on a hot face, not someone they want to be a hot Face like Stinky Langston.  I'd even have a money in the bank for a shot at it. This is where guys like Young, Cesaro and others could shine.

-I'd have the Usos go over The Outlaws and do the same with them them have a feud with Real Americans after.

-I'd do Taker and Lesner that would be good and I feel like they will do this anyway.

-I would have Ofton finally get tired of being Triple H's bitch and let them go at it. Orton is horrible either way so let him be face. (He wouldn't be champion here)

-I would have had Bryan go over in the rumble and Cena win his match at the rumble agains Orton.
For the build up of this match let Cena be a little more aggressive than normal. Not a full blown heel though, he's going to be booed anyway. One night have him do nothing but slap the shit out if Bryan (a slap goes a long way at the right time, it's disrespectful)
Now you have the biggest main event at WM In a really long time.
Do vynets of Bryan training his ass off for this match.
The whole match they will boo Cena.
Bryan goes over and after Cena raises his hand they hug and he's a face again.  Cena leaves the ring then you have Byans Bella hoe come out and they have a huge hug fest. Few min later the lockeroom emptied and they all lift him up. Then McMahon comes out and hugs and congratulate Bryan and now the fans know McMahon believes in him and they're happy and that will help Wwe network sells.
Now you have 80,000 people chanting yes and one hell of a Wrestlemainia moment.

The end.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: How Wrestlemainia Should Be Booked
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:30:30 PM »
I have never felt as much indifference towards wrestling as I do now.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »
I could sign off on that WM story line build up, much better than what they have planned.
sept 10th APF

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »
Yeah I agree, how the WWE is not making Bryan their main guy right now with the crowd reactions he is getting and instead continue to focus on the same old shit with Cena and Orton is beyond belief. Right now Bryan is the hottest thing they have, would have loved to see him go over clean against Cena at Wrestlemania, then run a long program with a returning a CM Punk where they trade wins over several PPVs.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 02:42:45 AM »
The hijack raw segment was  great ..
The old man finally through something different... :D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 06:54:43 AM »
The hijack raw segment was  great ..
The old man finally through something different... :D

I bet that was more triple H.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 10:14:17 AM »

I bet that was more triple H.

You called it Karl on how the main event needed to be booked.. :D

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »
I don't like how Wrestlemania is shaping up at this point - Orton and Batista in the main spot for the title is a disgrace for the 30th anniversary.

However they can still save the PPV - have Bryan face Triple H earlier in the PPV with the stipulation if he can win he is included in the title match as part of a triple threat. Have him win, but have Triple H do a number on him after and really sell the idea that Bryan wont be able to compete. He then of course comes down for the main event and prevails, winning the title.

This scenario would be very reminiscent of Bret Hart at WM 10 (after losing to Owen in the opener) and Benoit at WM 20 (after winning the triple threat against Triple H and HBK, after it looked like he wouldn't be included). Both of these moments were among the best in WM history and I think they can recreate such a moment this year with Bryan).

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »
I don't like how Wrestlemania is shaping up at this point - Orton and Batista in the main spot for the title is a disgrace for the 30th anniversary.

However they can still save the PPV - have Bryan face Triple H earlier in the PPV with the stipulation if he can win he is included in the title match as part of a triple threat. Have him win, but have Triple H do a number on him after and really sell the idea that Bryan wont be able to compete. He then of course comes down for the main event and prevails, winning the title.

This scenario would be very reminiscent of Bret Hart at WM 10 (after losing to Owen in the opener) and Benoit at WM 20 (after winning the triple threat against Triple H and HBK, after it looked like he wouldn't be included). Both of these moments were among the best in WM history and I think they can recreate such a moment this year with Bryan).

Wow.....You must be Ms. Cleo... ::)....because you just described exactly how WM 30 is being set up as of last Monday's Raw.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
Wow.....You must be Ms. Cleo... ::)....because you just described exactly how WM 30 is being set up as of last Monday's Raw.

I didn't Raw this week, don't normally watch it until the weekend. But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Ms. Cleo? Never heard of her.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 02:23:04 PM »
This is very similar to how I said it should be booked weeks ago.