Author Topic: Infection from pinning  (Read 9103 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Infection from pinning
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 08:16:28 AM »

tell him to prick it and if white puss comes out then its infected.  I used to just squeeze and push it all out back in the day and that's generally what the doctor is going to do anyway
did you take steroids?

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »
After shooting 1ml of Titan deca, my friend's butt is swolen pretty bad and it hurts like an infection. How can you tell if it's an alergic reaction to a compound or a mistake in pinning. What to do next? (He did pin the regular way sterile etc etc)
Epic fictional story to enable Sev to get guys to talk about other mens asses whilst he fapps away at his monitor.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »
as ussual, Mr Britain fails to give a informational input and just types some words.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 08:52:00 AM »
as ussual, Mr Britain fails to give a informational input and just types some words.
no worries mate, here you are
Go round to your mates with a mink glove, ask him to expose the offending swelling and gently stroke it in circular motions as he looks over his shoulder at you smirking sheepishly with his index finger pushed into his cheek forming a cute dimple.
Carry on gaining momentum and pressure to the area until you are both suitably aroused then ………

Do I need to go on or have you just unloaded on your keyboard?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
After shooting 1ml of Titan deca, my friend's butt is swolen pretty bad and it hurts like an infection. How can you tell if it's an alergic reaction to a compound or a mistake in pinning. What to do next? (He did pin the regular way sterile etc etc)
I've had that happen in my shoulder after I put 3cc in it... It went away after a couple days.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 08:56:02 AM »
no worries mate, here you are
Go round to your mates with a mink glove, ask him to expose the offending swelling and gently stroke it in circular motions as he looks over his shoulder at you smirking sheepishly with his index finger pushed into his cheek forming a cute dimple.
Carry on gaining momentum and pressure to the area until you are both suitably aroused then ………

Do I need to go on or have you just unloaded on your keyboard?
I just did  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 08:57:57 AM »
I just did  ;D

I have loads of stories like that,   ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »
I've had that happen in my shoulder after I put 3cc in it... It went away after a couple days.
this was a single cc

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 09:04:52 AM »
this was a single cc

Both of mine were single CCs

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »

He should go to a doctor and get it f*ing checked. If it's an abscess every minute counts. When you can still get it in check with antibiotics you're lucky. When you have to get it cut out it's no fun at all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
He is 5 min walking from the hospital and his girl's mom is a nurse on duty tonight. So it's all prepared for an intervention if necessary.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2014, 09:30:41 AM »
I've had it twice in about 150 injections in my life.

First time I called up my buddy because there was a hit little red nickel sized lump on my delt and I was freakknf out "OMG OMG I got an abcess how did this happen?!?!!"

He just laughed at me and told me it wAs cellulitis and would disappear in 24 hours. Sure as shit it did. No lump or anything.

Moral of the story: Save the antibiotics for when you actually need them, keep your resistance to them as low as possible by using in extreme moderation.

I think it can also happen when you didn't get deep enough with the needle, and end up with a subcutanious injection instead of an intramuscular one. Once as a complete rookie I used an one inch needle for my butt and didn't even stick it in entirely. I geuss I ended up injecting the test in the subcutanious fat layer of my butt and had abscess like symptoms (red, swollen, sore, warm; got it checked at the doctor, but no need for antibiotics; went away by itself after a day or 2).

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2014, 09:31:26 AM »
Ive had something like this maybe 6-7 times.  Most of them were from injecting rec drugs (don't ask lol) but they all cleared up eventually.  Couple of them made me nervous though haha

Three-four days isn't long enough to be worrisome.  If it lasts a week without noticeable improvements OR if it's rapidly getting worse, seek medical attention.  I suspect it's just irritating gear though, maybe too much alcohol

In the meantime, cold & hot compresses will help speed the healing process up

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 09:32:04 AM »
If his girls mom is a nurse tell her to jack some bactrim ( broad spectrum antibiotics ) and in a couple of days all will be well, that's all the dr will do anyway.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 09:38:13 AM »
Your description does sound exactly like an infection. 5-7 days and things should be find. If you can get Amoxicillin or Augmentin (both antibiotics) that will knock it down in half the time.  He may "soak the bed sheets" from sweating a few nights before the infection clears, but he'll be OK.

If the solution extraction and injection was as clean as you say, then I would strongly suggest a contaminated product.  

*If it was a multi use vial, and therefore possibly expensive, I would try another injection from the product, being extremely careful with the extraction and injection and shoot another site. If he gets the same result, you can be almost positive that the product just isn't sterile and then you simply have to throw away the gear.
a

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 09:39:47 AM »
Ive had something like this maybe 6-7 times.  Most of them were from injecting rec drugs (don't ask lol) but they all cleared up eventually.  Couple of them made me nervous though haha

Three-four days isn't long enough to be worrisome.  If it lasts a week without noticeable improvements OR if it's rapidly getting worse, seek medical attention.  I suspect it's just irritating gear though, maybe too much alcohol

In the meantime, cold & hot compresses will help speed the healing process up

You're a complete idiot. GET IT FUCKING CHECKED, and a doc who knows his shit can tell you immedeately whether you're in trouble or not.

Waiting for days and days whether it gets better or worse you'll end up with an abscess surgery, an ugly scar for your enire life and weeks of no workout.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »
Your description does sound exactly like an infection. 5-7 days and things should be find. If you can get Amoxicillin or Augmentin (both antibiotics) that will knock it down in half the time.  He may "soak the bed sheets" from sweating a few nights before the infection clears, but he'll be OK.

If the solution extraction and injection was as clean as you say, then I would strongly suggest a contaminated product.  
Contaminated product is my worry. He has flu like symptoms and accelerated heartbeat even when lying down. I am not sure if he should pin anymore of this product. It's Nandrolone from Titan Healthcare from friggin India I believe, did some research. Bunch of shit products in this part of the world, almost like a dumping ground.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:17 AM »
Use a pen and draw a circle round where the red is if it spreads outside the circle or he gets a fever.emergency room.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2014, 09:42:39 AM »
Use a pen and draw a circle round where the red is if it spreads outside the circle or he gets a fever.emergency room.
there is no redness though, but is swolen to double the previous size since morning. Told him to ice it. Probably will go have it checked in the next couple of hours just to be sure.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2014, 09:46:50 AM »
Contaminated product is my worry. He has flu like symptoms and accelerated heartbeat even when lying down.

That is the most likely suspect in my opinion too.  400mg of Motrin (over the counter in the states) 2-3x daily will help with the localized inflammation and will also help with the flu like symptoms.

Here's the exact combination that will knock the infection and flu like symptoms down in 36 hours, in my experience.
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2014, 09:49:57 AM »
You're a complete idiot. GET IT FUCKING CHECKED, and a doc who knows his shit can tell you immedeately whether you're in trouble or not.

Waiting for days and days whether it gets better or worse you'll end up with an abscess surgery, an ugly scar for your enire life and weeks of no workout.

Ok you go to the doctor, he tells you it's nothing, and then you get "aas use" marked in your medical file......be my guest. 

Some of us prefer not to go that route unless absolutely necessary

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2014, 09:55:24 AM »
Here in Romania you find Nurofen which is another name for Ibuprofen/Motrin. I am not familiar with the second compound Tommy.

My conundrum is wether he should pin anymore of that deca or not.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2014, 10:00:43 AM »
Here in Romania you find Nurofen which is another name for Ibuprofen/Motrin. I am not familiar with the second compound Tommy.

Looks like generic Augmentin, a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanate.  Broad-spectrum antibiotic, basically

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2014, 10:06:28 AM »
This is the exact product.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2014, 10:08:15 AM »

That 2nd product is available by prescription only here in the US, but I know it is over the counter in Mexico, so your options may be limited.

I agree, using anymore of the exact same gear is an issue.  Here's what I would do if I was using the product myself.

1- If it's a 10cc vial and cost less than $100 I would just "bite the bullet" and throw it away.

2- If you have a larger multi-use vial and it cost $200 or more, then I would be real careful extracting 1cc, do all the right things to ensure a clean injection and try another shot, possibly in the delt or other hip. If it reacts badly again then you know it's just unsterile gear. If there is no negative result, you can just conclude that the first shot was somehow dirty- it happens to everyone at sometime.

3- Obviously, only try #2 after the infection has cleared and you have the proper meds to help if the result of the 2nd shot is negative.

That's honestly how I would handle the situation, and it's what many cats I know have done over the years.
a