Author Topic: Infection from pinning  (Read 9095 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Infection from pinning
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2014, 10:10:19 AM »
This is the exact product.

Interesting. So it's a box of single use amps. OK.

Hang tight. . .
a

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:43 AM »
Its 99% not an actual infection, unless this is some filthy UG slop.

Likely too much BA or other cosolvents in that junk which is causing a reaction as it irritates the tissue. I wouldn't use it because that level of irritation is going to cause scarring in the muscle, but I wouldn't use anything not ?HG or made by myself from a reputable Chinese powder factory (after a sample of that powder was analyzed )

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2014, 10:29:43 AM »
you have to understand the market here in Romania.. it's great for making profit with bunk gear.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2014, 10:33:40 AM »
This is not that uncommon with underground gear, they are poorly manufactured steroids which really is something only qualified people with equipped labs should attempt to do, not meat heads or chinkies in kitchens.

UG gear is more prone to crystalising inside the muscle. In addition to this, sometimes the dosing of the alcohol is too high which can cause muscle inflammation, or the type of oil used not being suitable for intra-muscular injections. Remember all UG labs buy their compounds to make the gear from China. China is notorious for poor reliability and counterfeit and corner cutting procedures....fuck even Aston Martin had to re-call thousands of cars as their Chinese DuPon plastic supplier turns out was using fake DuPon plastic....yet here we are injecting ourselves.

Take Ibuprofen as it is an anti-inflammatory medicine, if it doesn't get better go see a doc ASAP, a course of anti-biotic might prevent further aggaravation of the infection, he might end up with puss in his glute like this Bodybuilder below which had to be operated on to be drained, leaving a massive gaping hole in his ass (no pun):

S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2014, 10:35:41 AM »
Just a hunch, but I don't think that's a bodybuilder

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2014, 10:37:11 AM »
So nobody is familiar with this product?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2014, 01:43:08 PM »
I am not familiar with this brand. I am admittedly a little behind the curve these days, but I don't recognize that brand.

It just seems a little odd to me that an underground lab would take short cuts in the manufacturing/hygiene department, but then go to the trouble of distributing the product in single use ampules. Putting 10-30cc's into a multi-use vial is just so much easier and potentially more profitable than 1 cc amps. Personally I have never seen contaminated product in a single use ampule. I must say I am perplexed.

I'll ask around about this particular brand. . .
a

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2014, 01:53:16 PM »
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/article-glute-abscess.aspx

It's a juice head who posted his own story on muscletalk brah  ::)

Just a hunch, but I don't think that's a bodybuilder

S

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2014, 01:59:01 PM »
Big time inventory. Good looking site.

Link is slow to load but safe. 

http://www.steroids-anabolics.com/titan-healthcare
a

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
Some of the stuff that isn't pharmacy grade causes me post injection pain. However, my body develops immunity to it after a while. Also, rolling the bottle in your hand or shaking it so it warms up causes any crystals to dissolve - which are oftentimes responsible for the pain.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2014, 02:13:29 PM »
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/article-glute-abscess.aspx

It's a juice head who posted his own story on muscletalk brah  ::)

Damn he looks like shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »
did you take steroids?

At one time I did but I stopped in 2001 due to side effects
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2014, 03:32:06 PM »
Big time inventory. Good looking site.

Link is slow to load but safe. 

http://www.steroids-anabolics.com/titan-healthcare
But.... would YOU try it?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 04:10:47 PM »
I think it can also happen when you didn't get deep enough with the needle, and end up with a subcutanious injection instead of an intramuscular one. Once as a complete rookie I used an one inch needle for my butt and didn't even stick it in entirely. I geuss I ended up injecting the test in the subcutanious fat layer of my butt and had abscess like symptoms (red, swollen, sore, warm; got it checked at the doctor, but no need for antibiotics; went away by itself after a day or 2).

Theoretically an infection can happen anywhere I guess, but a SubQ shot isn't that big of a deal. Lots of HRT docs advise 1/2" sub q pins. My first 2 cycles were delts with 1/2" Slin pins. I think it's other factors that make one more prone to an infection.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2014, 04:11:46 PM »
tell the doc its a sexgame gone wrong
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »
No matter what, tell him no more injections of anything until this clears up.

Also tell him there's about 30 people on GetBig who are deeply concerned for him in this thread LOL

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2014, 05:15:20 PM »
It may just be crashed gear like someone mentioned. I have heard you can bake it to sterilize also.
Overdosed gear is painful too but if he has a fever its best to get antibiotics and toss the shit that gave him an infection - he can get more drugs but it's hard to get back good health.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2014, 05:50:03 PM »
So nobody is familiar with this product?

Nope and no listing on eroids

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2014, 06:13:53 PM »
I've had it twice in about 150 injections in my life.

First time I called up my buddy because there was a hit little red nickel sized lump on my delt and I was freakknf out "OMG OMG I got an abcess how did this happen?!?!!"

He just laughed at me and told me it wAs cellulitis and would disappear in 24 hours. Sure as shit it did. No lump or anything.

Moral of the story: Save the antibiotics for when you actually need them, keep your resistance to them as low as possible by using in extreme moderation.

WORD EL WORDO!
200 inj done on myself here. I've had 2 where one had to be drained, the other went away with anti-bios...SAFE THEM UNTIL LAST MINUTE. OVERDOING ANTIS MIGHTACTUALLY SHORTEN YOUR BB CAREER.
Another tip, inject slowly! This have kept me lump free.
As well, always use alcohol or kliorhexidin to clean an already used needle. Cook plunger every now and then. Minimum every 10th time. Flush needle with bac.static water as well. Also rotate sites so u never hit exact same spot for 3 days. Keep syringe max 3 ml to avoid scar tissue.. Works for me since almost 20 years now.
MIRAGETROPIN

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2014, 06:19:01 PM »
Take all the amps and extract the product. Then run it all through a .22 filter into a multi use vial. The .22 will filter out everything harmful.

Pin another cc after filtering it. If it swells etc again then it's his call.

I used an ugl recently and had bad pip and a widespread swelling from delt to elbow..cold sweats for a night etc. Nothing crazy. I took all the 300mg/ml gear and added my own oil so it was 200mg/ml, ran it all through a .22 and I used all 10 grams with zero issues...so no reason to give up on perfectly good gear.

If it was going to be like that abscess pictured above you would know very quickly...that was Fucked from day 1 and probably became discolored and very worrisome within a couple days.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2014, 06:20:36 PM »
Anyone with pinning experience?

::)

Move on dude...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »

At one time I did but I stopped in 2001 due to side effects

Bullshit. You haven't done a single injection.

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »
I'm shocked at this discussion.  Your bud injected 1cc of deca from an amp for the very first time a few days ago and he has swelling in the area and it's red and warm to the touch?  People panicking for nothing (yet).

YOUR FRIEND IS FINE.  It's an allergic reaction.  If it gets worse and turns purple and begins to ooze, get to the doctor and get antibiotics.  Otherwise, tell him to expect the same thing to happen when he puts it in the other glute...for the first time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2014, 07:59:20 PM »
Ime any depot injection is going to cause some discomfort.  I experienced a DOMS-like ache and site tenderness for a couple days from prescribed 250mg/ml T enanthate.

I expect an infection would be way worse.  We don't have enough info here to diagnose.  If there's any doubt, tell 'your friend' to get a doctor's opinion.  Tell him someone put a tack on your chair or something.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2014, 12:34:59 AM »
I'd only be concerned if he starts running a fever, otherwise, just relax.