Author Topic: Dallas Paper Wants To Know What Abbott Thinks Of Nugent's 'Paean To Sex With Und  (Read 580 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
CATHERINE THOMPSON – FEBRUARY 21, 2014, 12:49 PM EST

The Dallas Morning News' Wayne Slater on Friday asked Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott's (R) campaign to comment on his campaign buddy Ted Nugent's admission to having sex with underage girls.

Slater writes:

As attorney general, Abbott pledged as part of his conservative agenda to fight sexual predators who target young girls. Nugent took the campaign stage with Abbott this week where the attorney general touted him as a “fighter for freedom” because of his appeal to gun-rights voters in Texas. But then there’s this, Nugent’s 1981 paean to sex with underage girls entitled Jailbait.

"Jailbait" contains lyrics like these: "Well I don’t care if you’re just thirteen/ You look too good to be true/ I just know that you’re probably clean/ There’s one lil’ thing I got to do to you."

Nugent admitted to having affairs with underage girls in a 1998 "Behind the Music" documentary.

more
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dallas_morning_news_abbott_nugent_

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO

Deshaun87

• Getbig II
Nothing but a racist pedophile.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
a lot of gimmicks on the board lately

Deshaun87

• Getbig II

Who? Me?  You don't think he's a pedophile racist?

mik1111

• Getbig III
conservative and gun defender.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
conservative and gun defender.

And splendid musician, don't forget.

Honestly, I've got to think that the attention Nugent gets comes mostly from the left as a way of pointing out how kooky some conservatives tend to be.  Surely those on the right aren't so anxious to give him exposure, are they?

On 2nd thought, didn't the right give a coverage not all that long ago to another (more legitimate, imo) celebrity who publicly harangued an empty chair, lol?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Someone go investigate Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, he sang that song Young Girl.  ::)
Also, get those rappers too talking about murder and drugs.  ::)
Ghey

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Sure as hell are.  Amazingly, RRKore, FredHayekowski, and avxo all seem to have the same prose.

I miss all of Blacken's gimmicks, lol.

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Sure as hell are.  Amazingly, RRKore, FredHayekowski, and avxo all seem to have the same prose.

I miss all of Blacken's gimmicks, lol.

Do I come off as a gimmick?  Not sure why, though my post count is pretty low, I guess.

And thanks for the compliment of comparing my writing to that of Fred and Avxo but they both definitely write better than I do and seem to be better informed, too. 

(All 3 of us will work in the occasional 5-dollar word and long-ass, clause-filled sentence, though.)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Do I come off as a gimmick?  Not sure why, though my post count is pretty low, I guess.

And thanks for the compliment of comparing my writing to that of Fred and Avxo but they both definitely write better than I do and seem to be better informed, too. 

(All 3 of us will work in the occasional 5-dollar word and long-ass, clause-filled sentence, though.)

Well you do sound like Jag.