Author Topic: LeBron James broken nose  (Read 4150 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LeBron James broken nose
« on: February 22, 2014, 09:57:44 AM »
LeBron James (broken nose) did not participate in this morning's team practice and remains a game-time decision for tomorrow's 3:30pm matchup with the Chicago Bulls. Although he didn't practice, LeBron did take a moment to address his status.

"Hopefully it’ll get better in the next day. If not, we’re not going to rush it."

At least Bodybuilding isn't a contact sport.  Would be terrible to see our heroes with busted faces.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: LeBron James broken nose
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 09:58:59 AM »
When LeBron will shave his head?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 10:02:35 AM »

He did, during this past off-season.

Also, critics say D Wade didn't participate in Olympics because of their stricter GH testing/blood storing. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »
it has been (wrongly as it happens) reported that he was to star in SPACE JAM 2.

watched the original a bit back.. it's still good fun to watch.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 10:19:45 AM »
I dont give a piss about him.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:27:16 AM »
Became mouthy and got suckerpunched by a getbigger in a nano suit.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 11:21:00 AM »

The ugly german sent tom brady to france for scalp treatments.  now, he has a full head of hair.

Hey Gracie, she's bringing all of her kin from her favela in Brazil to america.  ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »
There was no Lebroning this time, it was for real... :(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
Lebron is such a pussy.  Look at him laying on the ground face down like that.  #bitchmade

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 04:01:36 PM »
Lebron is such a pussy.  Look at him laying on the ground face down like that.  #bitchmade

nah, I have to disagree, he had a fat fuck whack him and break his nose and its bleeding, I have to stand up for him.
if it was his arms I would be bitch made, but the anytime you get hit in the nose its painful. For me it was, but I think he will come back cause his going for his next MVP.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 04:10:42 PM »
DWade broke Kobe's nose the the all star game a couple of years ago and he handled it like a boss. 

Kobe is the toughest sonofabitch in the NBA and he's half Lebron's size.  Plus he doesn't flop.

I'm a fan of Lebron but in the toughness department he still has a lot to learn.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
DWade broke Kobe's nose the the all star game a couple of years ago and he handled it like a boss. 

Kobe is the toughest sonofabitch in the NBA and he's half Lebron's size.  Plus he doesn't flop.

I'm a fan of Lebron but in the toughness department he still has a lot to learn.

As I was typing I remember kobe having his nose broken, lebron was already on the floor, he saw the blood, I don't think its about toughness, lebron gets raped everytime he drives in. If you can, watch the play again, he didn't break his nose and then fell on the floor, he was already on the floor and blood poured out, its pretty scary.

kobe may have a higher pain tolerance then Lebron, but im not calling lebron a pussy.

if he decides not to play cause of it then I will say his a wimp.
BTW kobe is out for another month, seriously, whats the point?? this season is finished, as it is for the New York knicks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 04:26:26 PM »

This is what I like about Kobe.

Say what you will about his propensities for cold shooting and rape but he's a tough mfer.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 04:28:34 PM »
This is what I like about Kobe.

Say what you will about his propensities for cold shooting and rape but he's a tough mfer.

his definitely missed this season. Not just by the lakers. But by the whole NBA.
that alleged rape is forgotten.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 04:33:31 PM »
As I was typing I remember kobe having his nose broken, lebron was already on the floor, he saw the blood, I don't think its about toughness, lebron gets raped everytime he drives in. If you can, watch the play again, he didn't break his nose and then fell on the floor, he was already on the floor and blood poured out, its pretty scary.

kobe may have a higher pain tolerance then Lebron, but im not calling lebron a pussy.

if he decides not to play cause of it then I will say his a wimp.
BTW kobe is out for another month, seriously, whats the point?? this season is finished, as it is for the New York knicks.

Lebron James sat out today's game.  lol.

LBJ is great, great player.  Also, kind of a puss.  lol. 

In some circles flopping has been renamed "Lebroning". 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
Lebron James sat out today's game.  lol.

LBJ is great, great player.  Also, kind of a puss.  lol. 

In some circles flopping has been renamed "Lebroning". 

OK I was not aware of that, dumb move on his part, should of played. he has 29 games to prove to the NBA his the MVP. Not KD, Durant had a green light cause westbrook was out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
Kobe, Lebron and KD are such exceptional talents.  Really unbelievable the stuff they can do.  There are a lot of great players out there but in my mind these three are the top of the food chain.  I probably shouldn't ignore Tim Duncan too.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 06:36:20 PM »
OK I was not aware of that, dumb move on his part, should of played. he has 29 games to prove to the NBA his the MVP. Not KD, Durant had a green light cause westbrook was out.
Guarantee he will play the next game! They didn't need him to destroy the Bulls! Really don't think he needs to prove how tough he is. He gets hammered every game, dudes bounce of him like a pinball! Ibaka is a big strong dude and cracked him good on the nose!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 06:54:16 PM »
it has been (wrongly as it happens) reported that he was to star in SPACE JAM 2.

watched the original a bit back.. it's still good fun to watch.

There's one way he could claim to replace Jordan.

Would love to see James play one half against the Piston's Bad Boys era D...he'd retire.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 06:56:13 PM »
I hope he dont recover.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 07:11:18 PM »

There's one way he could claim to replace Jordan.

Would love to see James play one half against the Piston's Bad Boys era D...he'd retire.

I used to think that.   Then I saw some of those phantom fouls that Jordan got.   Give lebron those whistles, and he's scoring 50 a night easily.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 07:39:59 PM »
I used to think that.   Then I saw some of those phantom fouls that Jordan got.   Give lebron those whistles, and he's scoring 50 a night easily.

Amen to that.
Jordan was like God almighty.

the refs would ask MJ for his shoes after the game.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 07:47:57 PM »
fuck yall, HEAT didnt need LeBron to put a beat down on the bulls. its a broken nose, let him rest a game ffs. James is not Roethlisberger either lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 07:56:35 PM »
Look at the tape... Lebron was hit 3 times on that play in the face.   No whistle.  Look at the tape.  MJ would have gotten the foul for the little guy on the left swiping his arm/leg.   Toss in being hit TWICE by big man serge...

Imagine MJ getting hit like that, and ending up on the floor bleeding... Guarantee they'd call a foul.

I'm not a lebron groupee... I think he's an underachieving spoiled kid with minimal heart who gives too much of a shit what people think.   I'm just hating on "oh, lebron's not as good as MJ".... Give him the same refs and he's incredible.  Take away the star treatment (particularly when he got old for those last 3 years' titles) and MJ is entirely good, not great.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 08:06:34 PM »
Look at the tape... Lebron was hit 3 times on that play in the face.   No whistle.  Look at the tape.  MJ would have gotten the foul for the little guy on the left swiping his arm/leg.   Toss in being hit TWICE by big man serge...

Imagine MJ getting hit like that, and ending up on the floor bleeding... Guarantee they'd call a foul.

I'm not a lebron groupee... I think he's an underachieving spoiled kid with minimal heart who gives too much of a shit what people think.   I'm just hating on "oh, lebron's not as good as MJ".... Give him the same refs and he's incredible.  Take away the star treatment (particularly when he got old for those last 3 years' titles) and MJ is entirely good, not great.

"that's just another white man's opinion"