Author Topic: nandrolone decanoate  (Read 1666 times)

officer builder

• Getbig II
nandrolone decanoate
« on: February 22, 2014, 02:10:40 PM »
whats the best protocol for shooting nandrolone decanoate (deca) in a week? how many times a week? is this a fast ester or slow ester?

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: nandrolone decanoate
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 03:35:45 PM »
Twice a week. If first cycle start at 400 mg a week. Its a slow ester but not slow enough to warrant once a week injections.

officer builder

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 08:23:20 PM »
Twice a week. If first cycle start at 400 mg a week. Its a slow ester but not slow enough to warrant once a week injections.
  thanks. another question im taking animal flex for my joints and ligaments. is it necessary when taking deca?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:42:29 PM »

14 days half life of decanoate ester is not slow enough?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »
14 days half life of decanoate ester is not slow enough?

Yeah that post is dumb as hell... the original protocol for deca in medical situations was a shot every two weeks, they specifically designed it so that it wouldn't require frequent injections.

Officer builder, once a week is fine.  Save the joint supplements for when (if?) You come off deca

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
Wtf is this thread about.

Joint care?
$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »

You certainly can shoot once a week..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 12:17:29 PM »
Would adding test with deca keep the dreaded "deca dick" away?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
Would adding test with deca keep the dreaded "deca dick" away?

On paper, the presence of estrogen is necessary for the production of prolactin, which is the source of deca dick. So running more test would be counterproductive in that regard, since estrogen comes from testosterone.

In real life, some people get it, others don't.  You're just doing a little deca for joint relief, right?  I doubt you'll have a problem.  300 test, 200 deca is a great protocol, but if you experience impotence just drop the deca

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 09:19:01 PM »
Once a week boys...
Mr. AZ 2003

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
I'd say the 'sweet spot' for deca is at a gram.

any less than 400mg/wk is a waste, imo.

I really don't see much difference at 2g/wk.. which is what I run. (as opposed to 1g or 1.5g)

I also dont' buy into the 2:1 ratio test to deca to avoid deca dick. I don't think I've ever gotten deca dick, even at 2g/wk.. and some weeks i'll do 2g deca and 2g test enan just because I'm too lazy to shoot the other 2g or test enan.

that being said... when I 'retire', i'll probably run 200mg of test (probably undeconate) and 200mg deca per week... shit, now that I think of it.. i'll probably run 400 of each every 2 weeks. lol... when I retire, it won't be because I'm tired of using steroids and training.. it'll be because I'm sick of doing all these damn injections.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 04:45:01 PM »
I'd say the 'sweet spot' for deca is at a gram.

any less than 400mg/wk is a waste, imo.

I really don't see much difference at 2g/wk.. which is what I run. (as opposed to 1g or 1.5g)

I also dont' buy into the 2:1 ratio test to deca to avoid deca dick. I don't think I've ever gotten deca dick, even at 2g/wk.. and some weeks i'll do 2g deca and 2g test enan just because I'm too lazy to shoot the other 2g or test enan.

that being said... when I 'retire', i'll probably run 200mg of test (probably undeconate) and 200mg deca per week... shit, now that I think of it.. i'll probably run 400 of each every 2 weeks. lol... when I retire, it won't be because I'm tired of using steroids and training.. it'll be because I'm sick of doing all these damn injections.

I know your on the extreme end, but to say that less than 400mgs a week of deca is a waste just doesn't seem like a well reasoned thought.  Especially if you are running 400-500 mgs of test along with it.