Author Topic: PWNING the shit out of a crossfitter  (Read 4062 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
PWNING the shit out of a crossfitter
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »
In a discussion on FB right now. Admittedly, it's a bit easier than pwning a liberal :P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: PWNING the shit out of a crossfitter
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »
Admittedly, it's a bit easier than pwning a liberal :P

Crossfit is overwhelmingly liberal anyway, so maybe you're killing two birds with one stone?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 04:29:27 PM »
Crossfit is overwhelmingly liberal anyway, so maybe you're killing two birds with one stone?

;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 04:30:56 PM »
Is it legal to kill a liberal crossfitter with a stone?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 04:33:06 PM »
Is it legal to kill a liberal crossfitter with a stone?

US Law says you need two witnesses to confirm that they were both confirmed Liberals and that they attended a Crossfit "session" within the last 6 months.

Sadly, Hussein Obama is working to overturn that law.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »
Well, we had best get to skull bashing straight away.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »
Wait, are crossfitters protected like the homosexuals are?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »
Crossfit is owning the Coach's mind apparently

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 04:51:29 PM »
In a discussion on FB right now. Admittedly, it's a bit easier than pwning a liberal :P
link??!! :P  :P

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 05:20:34 PM »
Coach, you can't even own a muppet :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »
Crossfit is owning the Coach's mind apparently

LOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 05:26:01 PM »
I always saw them more as independents/conservative natured rather than liberal- you know, the holier than thou types.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 06:09:03 PM »
I always saw them more as independents/conservative natured rather than liberal- you know, the holier than thou types.

haha

I can see that  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 06:17:54 PM »
I dont know, I find both sides extremely holier than thou... the liberals do the whole 'im so tolerant, more tolerant than you, and so progressive, more progressive than you, im tolerant of everything except anyone that dares disagree with me'

obviously we know what conservatives do. In fact, liberals tend to climb on their high horse over things like the environment, all social issues, hybrid cars... anything they can feel smug and better than others because they 'care'.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 06:29:44 PM »
I dont know, I find both sides extremely holier than thou... the liberals do the whole 'im so tolerant, more tolerant than you, and so progressive, more progressive than you, im tolerant of everything except anyone that dares disagree with me'

obviously we know what conservatives do. In fact, liberals tend to climb on their high horse over things like the environment, all social issues, hybrid cars... anything they can feel smug and better than others because they 'care'.

The crazy liberals pushed me to the right hard. If you remember my political board posts from years ago you can see it.

To me, the crazy Christians and War Mongers are idiotic, but WAY more tolerable than the self destructive liberals. At least Bush's heart was in the right place (maybe), and he wasn't trying to intentionally hurt the people that are responsible for making the United States great.

The policies of the Right, no matter how extreme can't really jeopardize the future existence of the United States as we know it. If the far left gets their way though, we're done for. Obama has even made that clear, he wants a transformation. Most of us want the United States of the 1980's and 90's back.

I also find leftists to be extremely hateful, and authoritarian (unless you're a member of one of their "protected classes").

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 06:35:08 PM »

you would think, but all of the ones I have met have been kind of hipster ish, liberal to the max.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 06:36:53 PM »
Oh brother... the only thing you "own" is a parking meter, giving you a false sense of superiority b/c your eyesight sorta clears it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 06:42:20 PM »
Oh brother... the only thing you "own" is a parking meter, giving you a false sense of superiority b/c your eyesight sorta clears it.

ROFL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 07:03:01 PM »
The crazy liberals pushed me to the right hard. If you remember my political board posts from years ago you can see it.

To me, the crazy Christians and War Mongers are idiotic, but WAY more tolerable than the self destructive liberals. At least Bush's heart was in the right place (maybe), and he wasn't trying to intentionally hurt the people that are responsible for making the United States great.

The policies of the Right, no matter how extreme can't really jeopardize the future existence of the United States as we know it. If the far left gets their way though, we're done for. Obama has even made that clear, he wants a transformation. Most of us want the United States of the 1980's and 90's back.

I also find leftists to be extremely hateful, and authoritarian (unless you're a member of one of their "protected classes").

Nothing is tolerable about a bunch of dolts who think the earth is 6,000 years old, believed that man walked with dinosaurs, and hate science. This will be the downfall of man. You may hate liberals, but at least they believe in SCIENCE!! The one thing that is almost guaranteed to keep human beings going is science. Good luck trying to survive in a world where people hate science. That's a guaranteed death sentence.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 07:27:02 PM »

Hi Krankinstien, good to have you back.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 07:28:02 PM »
You may hate liberals

I don't hate you big guy  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 07:28:38 PM »
I don't hate you big guy  8)

Im not a liberal. I consider myself an "Independent."
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 07:34:23 PM »
Coach, you can't even own a muppet :D

I've been owning the left on here since 2008 and before shithead took office.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »

Nothing is tolerable about a bunch of dolts who think the earth is 6,000 years old, believed that man walked with dinosaurs, and hate science. This will be the downfall of man. You may hate liberals, but at least they believe in SCIENCE!! The one thing that is almost guaranteed to keep human beings going is science. Good luck trying to survive in a world where people hate science. That's a guaranteed death sentence.
Eh.... I'm not religious but they balance each other out. It's a very small group that doesn't believe in science. Most of them believe in science even if they believe in a god.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »
Eh.... I'm not religious but they balance each other out. It's a very small group that doesn't believe in science. Most of them believe in science even if they believe in a god.

If they do, its to an extremely limited extent.
X