Author Topic: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?  (Read 17794 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2014, 04:41:42 PM »
In generals juicers hold more water i'd say, but it depends on what they're one.  most juicers prioritize size and fullness so they may sacrifice conditioning, but those that focus on conditioning get leaner than they could naturally..  Andreas Munzer is an example.

There are lifetime Naturals leaner than Munzer and not going to die either.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2014, 04:42:03 PM »
ALL Naturals can get that lean actually.  Getting Lean is something naturals can excel in if they want.  They tend to get much leaner than juicers.
right

dustin

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
Stop with this fake-natty part-time juicer bullshit lingo.  Drugs have nothing to do with how lean Lifetime naturals get.

I didn't say it does, I said that's my favorite look. Guys who juice too much hold a lot of water. 100% true naturals are too small and wiry. But the guys who juice just a little hit the Goldilocks zone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2014, 04:48:38 PM »
Thanks for proving my Point, that last guy is Zack Dery a Lifetime Natural.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2014, 04:49:06 PM »
Cherry picking which one is "natty" and which one isn't
no point proven yet
and I'd like to see his bloodwork too

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM »
no point proven yet

that guy has tattoos; so he's no stranger to needles.   tattoos aren't natural so he shouldn't be considered natural.  ;D    some natural bb's take diuretics, or even supplements like prohormones, or natural diuretics..  it depends what you consider natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2014, 04:54:02 PM »
no point proven yet
Research a little into Lifetime Naturals and you will see.  Its not a big conspiracy.  You can even ask Disgusted on this site who trains IFBB bodybuilders and some Lifetime Naturals.  He will tell you the same thing I am telling you.  Drugs have nothing to do with lean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »
that guy has tattoos; so he's no stranger to needles.   tattoos aren't natural so he shouldn't be considered natural.  ;D    some natural bb's take diuretics, or even supplements like prohormones, or natural diuretics..  it depends what you consider natural.
That 6 foot 5 guy took nothing but water.  Take a look at his contest prep.  Thats another good thing about Lifetime Natty, you don`t need to worry about water or sodium.  You just keep drinking water and thats it.  You don`t need to limit it or anything.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2014, 04:55:52 PM »
Research a little into Lifetime Naturals and you will see.  Its not a big conspiracy.  You can even ask Disgusted on this site who trains IFBB bodybuilders and some Lifetime Naturals.  He will tell you the same thing I am telling you.  Drugs have nothing to do with lean.
right
that's why plenty of pros have admitted using thyroid drugs, prescription thermogenics
and other heavy duty drugs like dnp to get shredded
you get a few natural freaks and you say that proves they're leaner than people on drugs
lollllllll
not buying it dude, especially given the comparison pics
your naturals, except for maybe 2, are all very lean but nowhere close to as vascular or grainy as the other non-naturals that compete
and can't touch most pros either for conditioning

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2014, 06:08:37 PM »

f
hard/lean upper body,soft legs/lack leg seperation,

r

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
I only look down on people who accuse everyone of using steroids.  I don`t care if anyone uses, but its pretty shitty to assume that everyone is just because you are doing so or because you did not get to their level without them.

Personally, I don`t think you trained long enough at all without them.  You need to give it at least a good 10 years first.  Chances are, if you wait that long you probably will have no reason to use.  It sounds like you could attain your level naturally its just that you would rather not put the work in as a Natural to do it.  Thats fine, for you, its a shortcut at this point and that is understandable.  That is your reasoning behind it and it makes sense.
Good post. People really don't understand that you can get quite far as a natural, just not super ripped.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2014, 06:20:04 PM »
Good post. People really don't understand that you can get quite far as a natural, just not super ripped.
which was my point
he was saying naturals get LEANER
ya
no

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2014, 06:26:46 PM »
which was my point
ya
no
They do.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2014, 06:34:48 PM »
which was my point
ya
no
No..no..I'm not saying that exactly, it's just that naturals just don't look GOOD super ripped. You take any good natural and get them carb depleted and dehydrated and they are guaranteed to look shitty, super ripped and detailed but lacking any fullness. As a natural you shouldn't go below 8% and you shouldn't have to.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2014, 07:52:45 AM »
Wow, there seems to be a lot of natty haters in this thread.  You guys just don't know good genes when you see them.  Hard work truly does pay off.  Take the following competitors, they are all lifetime natties (said so themselves).  They even compete in natty shows and everything.  These are good examples of natties who have put in the work.   :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2014, 08:04:43 AM »
Wow, there seems to be a lot of natty haters in this thread.  You guys just don't know good genes when you see them.  Hard work truly does pay off.  Take the following competitors, they are all lifetime natties (said so themselves).  They even compete in natty shows and everything.  These are good examples of natties who have put in the work.   :D

You forgot Mike O’Hearn and Jeff Willet. :D

I’m a real lifetime natural but seriously, who gives a fuck? Hardly something I’ll write on my résumé or something that will be engraved on my tombstone when I die. ;D

Someone earlier mentioned Rob Riches. Didn’t that lifetime natural fail a drugs test last year? :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2014, 08:32:01 AM »
Wow, there seems to be a lot of natty haters in this thread.  You guys just don't know good genes when you see them.  Hard work truly does pay off.  Take the following competitors, they are all lifetime natties (said so themselves).  They even compete in natty shows and everything.  These are good examples of natties who have put in the work.   :D

FUNNY THEY LOOK BETTER THAN MOST JUICERS COMPETITIVE AND NON.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2014, 04:35:57 PM »
I find Lifetime Natural Physiques way more aesthetic than juiced.  The razor sharpness instead of round looks a whole lot better in my opinion.  Plus the smaller size looks much better I think.

this is NOT lifetime Natural
this is had many cycles of steroids but currently drug free

just like TA, NOT lifetime natural
you cannot get that look lifetime natural

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »

Zack Dery lifetime natural?
TA you are delusional

the trainer

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2014, 08:20:24 AM »
Is TA a lifetime natural i am not sure but i do know that he is a lifetime asshole.

Simple Simon

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »
Is TA a lifetime natural i am not sure but i do know that he is a lifetime asshole.
No sure, did he ever mention it?     ::)

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2020, 10:16:34 AM »
I find Lifetime Natural Physiques way more aesthetic than juiced.  The razor sharpness instead of round looks a whole lot better in my opinion.  Plus the smaller size looks much better I think.

Agreed