Author Topic: Weight loss  (Read 2367 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
Weight loss
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »
I need everyone to be serious for a bit..I need to drop some weight, I am 42 years old, haven't run a cycle in about 3 years have been working out steadily all this time, I am 6'4, 245 lbs.  17% bf, want to lose 20 lbs. want to run 250 mg of test a week with Clen and T3, I know I need to alternate the 2, but need to know at what doseage over an 8 week period, how much clen how much t3, I figure 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks t3 with the test consistent. someone please advise

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Weight loss
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
I need everyone to be serious for a bit..I need to drop some weight, I am 42 years old, haven't run a cycle in about 3 years have been working out steadily all this time, I am 6'4, 245 lbs.  17% bf, want to lose 20 lbs. want to run 250 mg of test a week with Clen and T3, I know I need to alternate the 2, but need to know at what doseage over an 8 week period, how much clen how much t3, I figure 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks t3 with the test consistent. someone please advise

Get your body fat down and lean up naturally before you run anything

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 10:30:47 AM »
Get your body fat down and lean up naturally before you run anything
why?
if hes a legit 17, its not crazy high. low dose test, fuck all that t3 clen garbage. diet.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 12:21:25 PM »
learn to eat less.

forget the t3 and clen

is this a joke the t3 and clen?what you think its gona do?

youre 17%,ie, obese by bodybuuiilding standards,and these 2 drugs are used by competitors for the finishing touch, for the last fats which seemingly never go away.

and theres you, who want to use it as replacement tool for obviously hsitty eating habbits.guess what thats not gonna work.

n

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:32:04 AM »
learn to eat less.

forget the t3 and clen

youre 17%,ie, obese by bodybuuiilding standards,and these 2 drugs are used by competitors for the finishing touch, for the last fats which seemingly never go away.

and theres you, who want to use it as replacement tool for obviously hsitty eating habbits.guess what thats not gonna work.

going from 17 to like 10 percent (ripped in america btw) would take less than two months. the gear would just keep you mascular.

gal have you ever taken t3? is it EVER worth it?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 08:41:12 AM »
going from 17 to like 10 percent (ripped in america btw) would take less than two months. the gear would just keep you mascular.

gal have you ever taken t3? is it EVER worth it?
hm.

its ok -ish, low dose help a bit, high dose makes you flat.

it helps to get the last stubborn bits off.

but didnt take it in over 10years and wont either again.

soem say can run year long, i certainly couldnt, would get neck pains fromt hyroid after 2 months.

so just based on that, no use.

competitor to get the last bit fat off is the best use.

to use it at 17% is ridiculous.
n

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 03:11:50 PM »
i got lumps on my lower neck/collar bone from t3 usage. Not worth it.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 10:27:43 AM »
Meh, at your age and stats I'd just clean up diet better, up the cardio and kick in a simple ECA stack if you need a bit of a "pep" to increase intensity.

Aashish

• Getbig I
Weight loss
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »
You can use weight loss products complemented with high frequency trainings can do wonders. Get these herbal supplements and perform high volumes of workouts.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 05:52:15 AM »
learn to eat less.

forget the t3 and clen

i miss galekino  :(

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 06:12:51 AM »
The only thing you need to do is put in your time in the kitchen, diet faithfully & kill a bit of cardio.
Clen, T3 & all shit related is not needed.
If you feel you need something to aid during dieting, keep it simple an run an ECA stack. " 3 x daily "