Author Topic: Minister Louis Farrakhan: The Times & What Must Be Done  (Read 2501 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Minister Louis Farrakhan: The Times & What Must Be Done
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:18:24 PM »
57 part lecture

Minister Louis Farrakhan: The Times & What Must Be Done

w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: Minister Louis Farrakhan: The Times & What Must Be Done
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 08:22:31 PM »
This is where you get your antisemiticism from.  You listen to people like him. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 09:58:00 AM »
This is where you get your antisemiticism from.  You listen to people like him. 

Actually, I'm not an anti-semite or anti-Khazarian. I am anti-Zionist.

I listen to all people, and form my own opinions, ...including listening to people like this guy

Jewish Rabbi tells the truth about Israeli terrorists in Gaza & Palestine

w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:40 AM »
Actually, I'm not an anti-semite or anti-Khazarian. I am anti-Zionist.

I listen to all people, and form my own opinions, ...including listening to people like this guy

Jewish Rabbi tells the truth about Israeli terrorists in Gaza & Palestine

I think this explains the source of your hatred.

Quote from: 24KT on February 23, 2014, 04:34:33 PM

Read this article.  It seems your issues with antisemiticism has strong roots in your community.

According this article, ADL surveys show that “approximately 12 percent of Americans hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views.” However, over 30% of African Americans and Latinos hold such views. Given that they are almost 30% of the population, this suggests that of the 12% of Americans who hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, 9% or so are African Americans or Latinos. This means, in turn, of the 70% or so of the population that is not African American or Latino, only 3% hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views. Put another way, less than 5% of whites, Asians, and “others” (including Native Americans) combined hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, compared to over 30% of African Americans and Latinos–or at least that’s the difference in percentages of those willing to express anti-Semitic attitudes to pollsters. Regardless, it seems odd given these numbers that Jews seem especially concerned about mostly phantom anti-Semitism emanating from white evangelical Christians, while being less concerned about anti-Semitism in core Democratic constituencies. But, as Ilya pointed out a few years back, “many studies show that people tend to devalue or ignore any information that makes their political adversaries look good, while overvaluing anything that looks bad.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 07:37:08 AM »
ADL and company are loon factories.
Farrak is a brilliant speaker but has his own "agenda" - it's a twisted situation.