Author Topic: Thank you getbig  (Read 1147 times)

ARock14

• Getbig II
Thank you getbig
« on: February 24, 2014, 01:21:56 AM »
What's up everyone, just would like to Cordially introduce myself . I'm obviously new to the site, and just trying to learn as much as I can, I've been a member for a few weeks, but this is my first post. This is the first and only site I'm apart of . I was introduced to getbig by a buddy who's been a member for a long time. And since I recently became apart of the indesty , and so amazed of it . Only says I needed to join . I'm 30 years of age Picked up bodybuilding a little over 2 years ago when I started I was 185 and now sitting at 240 . I Did my first show may of last year. And doing my second April, 6 weeks from now . I love the sport, it's been by far the most difficult thing I've ever done .!
 Thank you guys taking the time . I've seen a few newbie's post , and doesn't go well. Keep posting some good literature, so I can read .

whitewidow

Re: Thank you getbig
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:08 AM »
What's up everyone, just would like to Cordially introduce myself . I'm obviously new to the site, and just trying to learn as much as I can, I've been a member for a few weeks, but this is my first post. This is the first and only site I'm apart of . I was introduced to getbig by a buddy who's been a member for a long time. And since I recently became apart of the indesty , and so amazed of it . Only says I needed to join . I'm 30 years of age Picked up bodybuilding a little over 2 years ago when I started I was 185 and now sitting at 240 . I Did my first show may of last year. And doing my second April, 6 weeks from now . I love the sport, it's been by far the most difficult thing I've ever done .!
 Thank you guys taking the time . I've seen a few newbie's post , and doesn't go well. Keep posting some good literature, so I can read .

welcome! don;t hesitate to ask any questions or give advice.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 02:26:30 AM »
damn, 55lb increase
pretty much what I did over 4 years haha

ARock14

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 08:45:59 AM »
[/quote

Thank you whitewidow,  will do brotha , even though I still feel like a rookie myself , maybe I can help other in someone or another .!!

ARock14

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 08:52:00 AM »
damn, 55lb increase
pretty much what I did over 4 years haha

ONI it was actually a little of the 55lbs. First cycle I blew up to 217, my body really did a great job in absorbing it . It's been 4 cycle's Since the day I started. More then anything . I had great guidance . My buddy really through me under his  wing and showed, taught me everything I needed to know. If it wasn't for him . I wouldn't have gotten to this point . So I can't take all the credit there .

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 03:16:08 PM »

Holy shit... LOOK AT THE GREEN STARTS

Its about time!! :)
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 03:17:36 PM »

ONI it was actually a little of the 55lbs. First cycle I blew up to 217, my body really did a great job in absorbing it . It's been 4 cycle's Since the day I started. More then anything . I had great guidance . My buddy really through me under his  wing and showed, taught me everything I needed to know. If it wasn't for him . I wouldn't have gotten to this point . So I can't take all the credit there .

;D
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 03:56:52 PM »
Holy shit... LOOK AT THE GREEN STARTS

Its about time!! :)

I have had them for 3 years. I just moderate the steroid board , the green stars won't show in the gossip and opinion section.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »
 ;D

Well they look cool here
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 05:28:13 PM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 09:16:12 PM »
Yeah arock is my boy.. and he will be coming in peeled for his next show!
Mr. AZ 2003

ARock14

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 11:59:47 PM »
Yeah arock is my boy.. and he will be coming in peeled for his next show!

Just so everyone knows , Dr. J is who I'm talking about. If you have any question he's the one you want to ask . He's been my mentor ,coach and nutritionist.!! Without his help I wouldn't be where I'm at today .!!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 10:24:46 AM »
Welcome bud.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 10:35:08 AM »
Welcome to the board!