Author Topic: so i went to the hair transplant clinic  (Read 14731 times)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: so i went to the hair transplant clinic
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2014, 10:01:19 AM »
I looked into everything - lace lines, finsteride, surgery, wig, you name it.

In the end - just easier to shave it off and deal with it

How much hair do you actually have?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2014, 10:01:57 AM »
onemorerep how come you have all this information

did you obsessively study this field and if so are you bald(ing)

I've study a lot revolving around medicine in general. I have a full head of hair, but my husband does have a thinning bald spot in the back of his head that he conveniently hides with his yarmulke. He asked me a few years back what options he might have regarding this, we did the research and nothing seemed worth it for him. In short, I told him to deal with it and when the moment comes when it looks shitty, simply shave it all off. Luckily for him, the hairloss has been isolated to the back of his head and is minimal.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2014, 10:02:33 AM »
Embrace that shit like Jude Law. One of the most handsome blokes of our generation. He embraced his hairloss and doesn't give a fuck.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2014, 10:03:21 AM »

Yep I got hair but if goes this will be what I do. ^

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2014, 10:07:40 AM »
How much hair do you actually have?

don't know - sort of like Jason statham  - not full horseshoe yet - but its getting there. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02:04 AM »
Shaving the head only works if you have the face and head shape to suit.
Have a mate who started balding at 17, when he had hair he used to fuck some fine whores, every time we went out without fail.now he is completley bald on top and has no choice but to shave it but his head is like a fucking light bulb.
Now he is stuck with an utterly vile little disgusting fat woman who makes him cook her tea and run her bath after hes worked all day.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2014, 11:05:49 AM »
I don't believe the mothers dad stuff...at least in every case. My grandfather died with a thick full head of hair, and both of my brothers are thinning starting in their mid twenties

I agree - I have EXACTLY the same hair pattern of my father and grandfather. My maw's pop had super thick hair - so it definitely ain't right in my case

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »
just for info and price inquiry.

was very interesting.the guy who runs and owns it, got bald early on, this drove him to start the clinic, he was actualy one of his first customers aswel, showed me pics, his hair not just hairline, was fucked at age 22.now hes 50+ and almost full head of hair.

talking to him was hilarious, as if he was anabolichalos brother.
said things like yeah you can forget about the bs how this and that actor is sexy, they wouldnt be wo the money, etc, and mentioned how even the quality and quantity of womens hair has drasticaly come down, shown me before and after pics of women aswel, my goodness they looked like shit before.

he even brought me into the "operation" room where they were removing the hair from back of the head from a patient, for me to see how they work, i gotta say what a bloody mess, the blood is pouring from all over the head, for every hair and root pulled out, theres a suprisingly huge hole left, and blood shoots out like estrogen shots out of shittos pores when hes sweating.

he told me pretty much first thing that ill never go bald, we discuseed the role of steroids for hairloss(his conclusion was simply"well they just make it happen"), and the price for my small spots on top of the head,those 2 spots,left and right, he said that almost nothing, would look like 20yrs young again, barely 1000hairs needed,but we do 2000 to make it look realy tight and full for the same price.

well when he said the price is told him no man, i dont want gold coated hairs ;D

so in conclusion, for this little bit minimum that id do, its affordable, but those who have their half skull balding, itll cost a fortune of moneys.

btw he said, best guess is look at the mothers dad, in almost all the cases, youll have similiar hair destiny.i asked but isnt that a bro scienece myth,he went on and explained it with doctor terms, so guess its not a myth.
gotta say my granddad has the same exact hairline and very same spots where its turned grey,exact same everything.

ah yeah, and the re implanted hairs, even if placed where the androgen receptors are, will not fall out anymore.no finsteride needed, not hing lke that, would say he is one good example of proof for that.

again i forgot much about the chat already but when he mentioned the psychological implications the hairloss had on him and some patients, that was so hilarious, my stomach cramped from laughter.

so yeah, just like instead of worrying about gyno, jst fix it when it happens.

costs money yeah.

My college thesis was on the remedies for baldness. I interviewed many people working various aspects of the hair replacement industry, these being everything from plastic surgeons to wig makers. It was pretty interesting to find out what people are willing to do and how much money they'll spend just to have hair. The folks at Hair Club For Men were very impressive. However I wasn't swayed, instead I embraced the bald look, which I have personally done my part in making very popular. I did buy a curly wig for special occasions, such as Halloween. It is stashed somewhere in the attic. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2014, 11:12:54 AM »

This ^

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2014, 11:23:11 AM »
alright 240, you play the intimidating one,then,lol.

travolta had his done recently i think
n

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2014, 11:25:30 AM »
The problem w hair transplant is that unless the balding has completely stopped and run its course - you are going to have to keep going back for more or like 240 said - end up looking like Biden etc 

Additionally - once you get the surgery - the scars are there.  and if you go to shave your head cause you don't like the look - gonna look like you have pencil drawn on your head. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »

This is the real deal!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2014, 11:57:41 AM »
blood shoots out like estrogen shots out of shittos pores when hes sweating.

:D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2014, 12:10:20 PM »
The problem w hair transplant is that unless the balding has completely stopped and run its course - you are going to have to keep going back for more or like 240 said - end up looking like Biden etc 

Additionally - once you get the surgery - the scars are there.  and if you go to shave your head cause you don't like the look - gonna look like you have pencil drawn on your head. 

yea for me no problem, ill never go bald anyway.mine is halted, or rather,very minimal.

the scars ,incase going for kojak look, well, just cover them up with tattos.

;D ;D
n

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »
So many threads on this forum on balding.  Is it because of steroids accelerating the problem? I know a lot of guys do go bald but if you read the threads on balding on this site it seems like everyone member is. I got beautiful thick hair but if I was balding I would shave it off or get one those hair weaves that you have to go for monthly adjustments and hair cuts to blend. If you get hair transplants in your thirties you are now where near being done losing hair. It could look really funky in a decade. Can you do the transplant thing again?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2014, 02:24:48 PM »
did you read the whole thread? ???
X2. Went to one myself and had an identical experience. 2000 grafts would do the trick, bout 5k usd

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2014, 02:42:05 PM »
this guy on bb.com has the best transplant ive ever seen

"Before, all oiled up to show the extent of my loss:

Plus when it was dry, with my poverty chin/jaw. I looked way too goofy...

After the transplant - maybe 7 months or so (also in my avatar):

And 19 months later, taken about 2 weeks ago:

"

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2014, 03:28:14 PM »

"

Looks like Thomas Jane in the last pic.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2014, 03:38:40 PM »

"
simply impossible

i think it's a troll

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
X2. Went to one myself and had an identical experience. 2000 grafts would do the trick, bout 5k usd
yah he told me 1000grafts which equals 1500-2000hairs would be much more than enough for me.

btw that little area i had since age 15, didnt lose hair at all, its just for vanity.

army of one, now thats incredibly impressive transformation on that guy, not sure how many grafts he needed.
i dont see the negativist, defeatist attitutde guys chiming on about some "scars" ??? :D

So many threads on this forum on balding.  Is it because of steroids accelerating the problem? I know a lot of guys do go bald but if you read the threads on balding on this site it seems like everyone member is. I got beautiful thick hair but if I was balding I would shave it off or get one those hair weaves that you have to go for month adjustments and hair cuts to blend. If you get hair transplants in your thirties you are now where near being done losing hair. It could look really funky in a decade. Can you do the transplant thing again?
comeon you know how it goes,its genetic, steroids accelerate it, seemingly bit alot.

ofc you can make as many transplants as you can afford, bascialy.the areas without androgen receptors will always regrow.

and no the genetical not blessed,they are mostly done by age 35.
doesnt even matter, can just do it again.
why wait 10 more years when you can look good till eventualy and maybe more fall out.

but everyone has rough idea how fast theirs is falling out,its observable and roughly predictable.

simply impossible

i think it's a troll
halo i hate to use these wordings,but stop being such a negative girl, i have never ever seen anyone so concerned about hairloss as you are.it affets you so badly that it makes you have pessimist outlook on positive things, this is no good.

ofc its possible,its a matter of money.this is possible if the rear plate hair is still intact.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2014, 03:43:43 PM »
what surgeon did that

it's a miracle if in fact real

looks super thick like a hair piece

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2014, 03:57:21 PM »
real men have hair.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
what surgeon did that

it's a miracle if in fact real

looks super thick like a hair piece
man,the one i visited today did couple similiars.

dont gt stuck on the internet, go visit the clinics in person.have talks to the docs directly.

the concept is easy to grasp, and frankly, the sloutions they have are fantastics these days.
if one has money.

and a certain minimum amount of undamaged hair.

you can replace 50k hairs over time if needs be, just a matter of cost and time.

the one i went to visit,treats women, they have results putting this above to shame.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2014, 09:59:33 AM »
did you ask if he thinks those stemcell cures are really coming out or just a pipedream ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2014, 10:00:25 AM »
my hair just feels thin all over

also the back

therefore i am not confident about donor hair