Author Topic: Tea Part Tony  (Read 774 times)

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
Tea Part Tony
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:51:29 AM »
Obama Truther Vows Not To Rest Until Everyone Knows He An Asshole
News • 911 • Lifestyle • ISSUE 50•07 • Feb 19, 2014

Pittsburgh, PA—Claiming that the evidence is in plain sight for those who want to see it, local man and passionate Obama Truth movement supporter Tony Mctones, 42, told reporters Wednesday that he will not rest until everyone knows that he is a complete asshole.

The zealous Truther, who for more than 6 years has reportedly labored to shed light on the fact that he is an obnoxious blowhard seemingly incapable of keeping his fucking mouth shut, vowed to continue lecturing acquaintances, confronting strangers, and handing out pamphlets on the street in an effort to convince as many people as possible that he’s an absolute and utter prick.

“Ever since this guy got elected to office, I’ve only had one goal in mind: making people realize that I’m a piece of shit,” said Mctones while posting a lengthy list of lies the president told since he took office on his Facebook timeline. “If you take even a cursory look at the available information, it becomes glaringly obvious that I’m an abrasive jackass who routinely drowns out anyone unfortunate enough to get locked into a discussion with me.”

“The proof is right there,” he continued. “I’m a repugnant, grating fuck, and I won’t stop until every single person knows it.”

Mctones has reportedly gone to great lengths to publicize his position as an insufferable loudmouth by diverting every one of his conversations toward the fake Obama birth certificate, repeatedly calling in to talk radio shows to express his controversial beliefs as to what country the president was “really born in” and placing “Where Was Obama Born?” stickers in bathrooms of numerous local businesses.

Speaking with reporters, the staunch proponent of the Benghazi cover-up conspiracy theory conceded that it is not always easy making those around him recognize that he is an unapologetic bastard who needs to shut the fuck up and get a life. Mctones affirmed that, in spite of the challenges, he remains determined to “give a wake-up call” regarding his supreme dickishness to everyone he meets by forcibly engaging them in debates in office break rooms, personal residences, bars, internet message boards, and grocery store checkout lines.

According to the Truther, most of the public remains “trapped inside a bubble” in which they ignorantly perceive him as a rational, well-adjusted member of society. However, he claimed he is making notable progress in convincing more and more of them of the “cold, hard reality” every time he loudly interrupts a friend’s conversation in order to voice his suspicions concerning the whereabouts of the missing birth certificate.

“Even though it’s clear that I’m an irritating dipshit, it sometimes takes people a while before they’re willing to take off the blinders and come to their senses,” said Mctones, who on a regular basis forwards lengthy chain emails containing unsourced accounts of drones striking innocent women and children to everyone in his address book. “But when you look at the objective facts, a clear picture begins to emerge: I have a compulsive need to engage in arguments in order to assert my intellectual superiority. I am in love with the sound of my own voice. I am not a good person.”  “The more I reach out to others, the more apparent all of that becomes,” Mctones added.

Having spent years disrupting city council meetings and leaving inflammatory comments on every single YouTube video he watches regardless of its content, sources predicted that it would not be long before Mctones succeeded in his longtime goal of proving to the world that he is indeed a first-class shitheel.

In fact, numerous sources close to Mctones acknowledged that he has already succeeded in alerting them to the accuracy of his endless, obsessive claims that he is a jerkoff, with many of these individuals telling reporters that they now wonder how they could have ever doubted him.

“For the longest time, I thought Tony was a levelheaded individual whom you could stand to be around without wanting to tear your hair out, but eventually he was able to snap me out of my stupor,” said Mctones’s cousin Dario, noting that he at last became convinced of the Truther’s detestable nature in the middle of his 40-minute diatribe on the potentially doctored birth certificate at their last family Thanksgiving. “At first, I was skeptical that he was an asshole, but now I believe. His tendency to seek out confrontations, his inability to talk about anything except Obama, his refusal to let anyone else get a word in edgewise—it all adds up.”

“He opened my eyes to what should have been clear from the start,” he added.

Source:  The Onion

Consequence, this is an obvious joke.  Did you laugh or do you want to kill me?  This is important b/c it relates to the other thread Inside the Right Wing Mind.

Purge_WTF

Re: Tea Part Tony
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:03:25 AM »
I didn't laugh or get mad. That's just childish.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 08:05:42 AM »
LOL.

“If you take even a cursory look at the available information, it becomes glaringly obvious that I’m an abrasive jackass who routinely drowns out anyone unfortunate enough to get locked into a discussion with me.”

Locked into a discussion aptly sums it up.By the end of the conversation you will have argued roughly 14 talking points none which relate to the original topic. To top it off he cites his ever chaning education, first it was a psychology degree, this lie suffered an aburpt death when we learned he in fact doesn't know basic stats, a prerequisite for any psychology degree. His level of critical appraisal is selective and fluctuates in concert with bias depending on the content.

I honestly think one factor can explain it all, stupidity. Only stupid people are this insufferable, this intransigent and of no utility. The only use I see for him is slicing him up in a meat slice to fine slices to help support the SNAP recipient. Meat is meat, and tamy's got that meat you can't beat.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 08:07:02 AM »
I didn't laugh or get mad. That's just childish.

You sound like the life of the Party , are you a cantankerous old girl who never laughs?

Tony can take dude, it's all good natured as know one here knows each other and are blowing off some steam.

Relax and give into peer pressure and help cyber bully tina.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »
oh brother . . . . .

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 09:18:56 AM »
oh brother . . . . .
You don't like The Onion's humor?  The Onion is a satirical newspaper widely considered to be hilarious.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »
how tall are you?

Um - bigger than you 

FredHayekowski

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »
Um - bigger than you 

I know it's a bodybuilding website but this thread does not need pictures of your wings.  Nice vascularity.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »
Um - bigger than you 

To be honest you aren't bigger, you are leaner. I am a beast, like you I outwork everyone and have strech marks from my trap to forearm to prove it. I have far, far more muscle then you. i wear 2xl and its form fitting.

I have no problem posting a shot. You want a lat spread in near perfect lighting, with every possible tactic used to make me look good posted?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 03:43:48 PM »

Damn Tony, you own this gimmicks mind, body, and soul, lol.

I've only seen this type of infatuation from Al, so....

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 03:50:58 PM »

Damn Tony, you own this gimmicks mind, body, and soul, lol.

I've only seen this type of infatuation from Al, so....

I am in the dark, Is tony also 33? that is impossible dude, no one can fucking post that much, no one. I think he is roger bacon. I have been arguing with tony since the religion board, he is my punching bag. I let off real life stress on his pea brain and he in turn entertains me with silly little thoughts.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:47 AM »

Pittsburgh, PA—Claiming that the evidence is in plain sight for those who want to see it, local man and passionate Obama Truth movement supporter Tony Mctones, 42, told reporters Wednesday that he will not rest until everyone knows that he is a complete asshole.

The zealous Truther, who for more than 6 years has reportedly labored to shed light on the fact that he is an obnoxious blowhard seemingly incapable of keeping his fucking mouth shut, vowed to continue lecturing acquaintances, confronting strangers, and handing out pamphlets on the street in an effort to convince as many people as possible that he’s an absolute and utter prick.

“Ever since this guy got elected to office, I’ve only had one goal in mind: making people realize that I’m a piece of shit,” said Mctones while posting a lengthy list of lies the president told since he took office on his Facebook timeline. “If you take even a cursory look at the available information, it becomes glaringly obvious that I’m an abrasive jackass who routinely drowns out anyone unfortunate enough to get locked into a discussion with me.”

“The proof is right there,” he continued. “I’m a repugnant, grating fuck, and I won’t stop until every single person knows it.”

Mctones has reportedly gone to great lengths to publicize his position as an insufferable loudmouth by diverting every one of his conversations toward the fake Obama birth certificate, repeatedly calling in to talk radio shows to express his controversial beliefs as to what country the president was “really born in” and placing “Where Was Obama Born?” stickers in bathrooms of numerous local businesses.

Speaking with reporters, the staunch proponent of the Benghazi cover-up conspiracy theory conceded that it is not always easy making those around him recognize that he is an unapologetic bastard who needs to shut the fuck up and get a life. Mctones affirmed that, in spite of the challenges, he remains determined to “give a wake-up call” regarding his supreme dickishness to everyone he meets by forcibly engaging them in debates in office break rooms, personal residences, bars, internet message boards, and grocery store checkout lines.

According to the Truther, most of the public remains “trapped inside a bubble” in which they ignorantly perceive him as a rational, well-adjusted member of society. However, he claimed he is making notable progress in convincing more and more of them of the “cold, hard reality” every time he loudly interrupts a friend’s conversation in order to voice his suspicions concerning the whereabouts of the missing birth certificate.

“Even though it’s clear that I’m an irritating dipshit, it sometimes takes people a while before they’re willing to take off the blinders and come to their senses,” said Mctones, who on a regular basis forwards lengthy chain emails containing unsourced accounts of drones striking innocent women and children to everyone in his address book. “But when you look at the objective facts, a clear picture begins to emerge: I have a compulsive need to engage in arguments in order to assert my intellectual superiority. I am in love with the sound of my own voice. I am not a good person.”  “The more I reach out to others, the more apparent all of that becomes,” Mctones added.

Having spent years disrupting city council meetings and leaving inflammatory comments on every single YouTube video he watches regardless of its content, sources predicted that it would not be long before Mctones succeeded in his longtime goal of proving to the world that he is indeed a first-class shitheel.

In fact, numerous sources close to Mctones acknowledged that he has already succeeded in alerting them to the accuracy of his endless, obsessive claims that he is a jerkoff, with many of these individuals telling reporters that they now wonder how they could have ever doubted him.

“For the longest time, I thought Tony was a levelheaded individual whom you could stand to be around without wanting to tear your hair out, but eventually he was able to snap me out of my stupor,” said Mctones’s cousin Dario, noting that he at last became convinced of the Truther’s detestable nature in the middle of his 40-minute diatribe on the potentially doctored birth certificate at their last family Thanksgiving. “At first, I was skeptical that he was an asshole, but now I believe. His tendency to seek out confrontations, his inability to talk about anything except Obama, his refusal to let anyone else get a word in edgewise—it all adds up.”

Consequence, this is an obvious joke.  Did you laugh or do you want to kill me?  This is important b/c it relates to the other thread Inside the Right Wing Mind.
Good stuff! ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 08:13:30 AM »
To be honest you aren't bigger, you are leaner. I am a beast, like you I outwork everyone and have strech marks from my trap to forearm to prove it. I have far, far more muscle then you. i wear 2xl and its form fitting.

I have no problem posting a shot. You want a lat spread in near perfect lighting, with every possible tactic used to make me look good posted?

LOL - post a shot

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 08:16:34 AM »
To top it off he cites his ever changing education, first it was a psychology degree, this lie suffered an aburpt death when we learned he in fact doesn't know basic stats, a prerequisite for any psychology degree. His level of critical appraisal is selective and fluctuates in concert with bias depending on the content.

:D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 08:34:03 AM »
Hahha so so far,  Necrosis is a self-taught doctor, operates his own practice, and now is absolutely huge and strong with 'stretch marks from his traps to his forearms'....

lmao give me a break, all he needs now is to be a millionaire and he'd complete the resume of the typical getbigger

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »

LOL - post a shot

Sure. I wont post a front shot currently as I am rehabing torn pec but lat spread etc it not problem. I am alot bigger then you, you are in better shape, I am not out of shape though, just not ripped like you.

Let me get you a pic as I don't take selfies or anything like that as it's retarded.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 08:53:47 AM »

LOL - post a shot

Also, will you be upset when you find out I in fact train and am both better looking and smarter? if I was black that would be the icing on the cake.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 08:58:23 AM »
Hahha so so far,  Necrosis is a self-taught doctor, operates his own practice, and now is absolutely huge and strong with 'stretch marks from his traps to his forearms'....

lmao give me a break, all he needs now is to be a millionaire and he'd complete the resume of the typical getbigger

LOLOLOL.

I do have stretch marks dude, they are gross, my armpit looks like a fucking pregnant belly.  My are abnormal, If you recall(you won;t) I indicated that my tendons are excessively elastic, aka I can completely rotate my leg in my hip joint, the acetabulum fucking grinds. My mother is suffering now because of the joint isse and is all fucked up. Weights helped and becasue of the joint issues my muscles had to work harder. My scapulas use to wing and my shoulder comes out of place daily. I am making everything up of course.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 12:32:39 AM »

LOL - post a shot

Michael Stipe like mass and beautiful dicksucking lips. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 01:43:46 AM »

Pure gold :D