Author Topic: How to shrink like Levrone in 30 days  (Read 15553 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: How to shrink like Levrone in 30 days
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2019, 02:54:19 PM »
YES! 

He's ahomre!

yoy ctie

LOL!!!

Wooooooooossshhhh

Ta Na Ka

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »
Kevin is on another level when it comes to genetics. I used to go to his gym all the time in Maryland between 1998-2000. After he lost the Night Of Champions to Coleman in '98, he only trained for the Arnold and the Olympia after that. Between March and mid-July he would shrink down to around 210 pounds and wouldn't touch a weight. Then when the middle of summer came he would start training again. He would walk into the free weight area and his body would literally absorb everything. Within 2 weeks he would look like a totally different person. His upper body would just explode with size. Then when he starting taking his diet seriously, he turned into a moody prick and barely spoke with anyone.

During his training for the Arnold in '99, I was casually talking with him and he said that he felt miserable. He lifted up his shirt and pinched his flesh around his waist. He told me to feel it and it didn't even feel like real skin. He was so depleted with so little body fat that it felt like rubber. He winded up coming in too small in size for the show and ended up losing to Nasser. Me and some friends took a rented limo with Kevin to that show in Ohio. The whole way there he kept drinking gallon distilled water and pissing in the empty jugs right in front of us without shame. Another memory from the show was when he told my friend to buy a couple of country music CD's so that he had music for his posing routine. He didn't do any rehearsal for his routine. Did the whole thing on the fly. Shame he never won one Sandow because he was definitely deserving.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 02:01:31 PM »
Kevin is on another level when it comes to genetics. I used to go to his gym all the time in Maryland between 1998-2000. After he lost the Night Of Champions to Coleman in '98, he only trained for the Arnold and the Olympia after that. Between March and mid-July he would shrink down to around 210 pounds and wouldn't touch a weight. Then when the middle of summer came he would start training again. He would walk into the free weight area and his body would literally absorb everything. Within 2 weeks he would look like a totally different person. His upper body would just explode with size. Then when he starting taking his diet seriously, he turned into a moody prick and barely spoke with anyone.

During his training for the Arnold in '99, I was casually talking with him and he said felt miserable. He lifted up his shirt and pinched his flesh around his waist. He told me to feel it and it didn't even feel like real skin. He was so depleted with so little body fat that it felt like rubber. He winded up coming in too small in size for the show and ended up losing to Nasser. Me and some friends took a rented limo with Kevin to that show in Ohio. The whole way there he kept drinking gallon distilled water and pissing in the empty jugs right in front of us without shame. Another memory from the show was when he told my friend to buy a couple of country music CD's so that he had music for his posing routine. He didn't do any rehearsal for his routine. Did the whole thing on the fly. Shame he never won one Sandow because he was definitely deserving.

guts where the hell have you been?

E
E

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2019, 02:20:39 PM »
guts where the hell have you been?

E

Hey man..I've just been chilling on the sidelines. I think you might have scared me off with how much you used to grill me in debates.  ;D I'll start posting more often. I see Kevin in between his travels all the time at Exile Fitness in Dundalk MD. The dude still looks like a freak at age 55. Like I said...the guy probably has the one of the best, if not the best genetics for bodybuilding off all time. Probably took the least amount of anabolics among the 90's top bodybuilders. He's in great physical health nowadays.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2019, 02:23:16 PM »

. Another memory from the show was when he told my friend to buy a couple of country music CD's so that he had music for his posing routine. He didn't do any rehearsal for his routine. Did the whole thing on the fly. Shame he never won one Sandow because he was definitely deserving.

good post -

his posing to creed in 2001 or 2002 was legit

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2019, 02:30:38 PM »
Why would Kev have to pee in water containers in a limo ride to the Arnold? I don't get it...did you guys ride the limo from Maryland to Ohio?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2019, 02:34:52 PM »
Why would Kev have to pee in water containers in a limo ride to the Arnold? I don't get it...did you guys ride the limo from Maryland to Ohio?

i would assume they rocked a limo all the way there.

he was prolly drinking 2 gallons of water a day and just pissed q

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 02:38:20 PM »

Yeah, we left the day before the show and made the day long drive to Ohio. Kevin felt that flying to the event would screw his conditioning up. (Not sure how that works)

LOL...he bought about 6 gallon jugs of distilled water for the trip. He wanted to make as few stops as possible along the way. So rather than make frequent stops so he could piss, instead he would drink a gallon and when he had to piss he would just piss in the empty jug he finished. So yeah, he would literally whip his dick out in front of everyone in the limo(there were 5 or 6 of us in the limo) and start taking a piss in the jug in full view of everybody. He did not care...LOL.

He should've won that fucking show. He was awarded the most muscular trophy at the Arnold. 9 times out of 10 if you receive that trophy during the show, you wind up coming in first place. Arnold himself was surprised at the judges' decision. It was cool getting to meet him, shook his hand.

No way Nasser should've won that year, all due respect. RIP. We made four stops on the way home so he could eat. I've never seen anyone put down so much food in one day in my life that day.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2019, 06:33:08 PM »
Go off drugs and all the drug gained muscle goes away.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2019, 06:49:33 PM »
If you're a big muscular pro of course............

It's actually quite easy.

Lots of cardio and an uber strict diet will do it.

So if he doesn't do well in acting and wants to go back to b.b he just have to do the opossite.....

never mind the "icing on the cake"

wooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you forgot about dropping the gear. DUH.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2019, 07:36:49 PM »
Hey man..I've just been chilling on the sidelines. I think you might have scared me off with how much you used to grill me in debates.  ;D I'll start posting more often. I see Kevin in between his travels all the time at Exile Fitness in Dundalk MD. The dude still looks like a freak at age 55. Like I said...the guy probably has the one of the best, if not the best genetics for bodybuilding off all time. Probably took the least amount of anabolics among the 90's top bodybuilders. He's in great physical health nowadays.

don't worry guts my owning days are over ;D

i don't even like the steelers much anymore

E
E

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2019, 08:03:15 PM »
We made four stops on the way home so he could eat. I've never seen anyone put down so much food in one day in my life that day.

i bet

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »

So yeah, he would literally whip his dick out in front of everyone in the limo(there were 5 or 6 of us in the limo) and start taking a piss in the jug in full view of everybody. He did not care...LOL.

So  this means that you can answer the one question that I ( along with probably every other getbonker) have been thinking about day and night, every night, for the last 30 years:

Is he really as nice as he seems in his videos... or is he only pretending to be nice when cameras are around?

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2019, 01:28:32 AM »
Full respect for Levrone for being mentally secure enough to shrink down and lose his mass, unlike certain pros who can't even fathom the idea of losing a little bit of muscle...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2019, 01:41:39 AM »

I’m pretty sure you want to know the size of his cock, Matt? Don’t be shy, just ask

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2019, 01:49:36 AM »

E

:'( :o no waaaaayyyy???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2019, 01:49:43 AM »
So  this means that you can answer the one question that I ( along with probably every other getbonker) have been thinking about day and night, every night, for the last 30 years:

Is he really as nice as he seems in his videos... or is he only pretending to be nice when cameras are around?

That...

How big is Kev's dick?

Bevo - great post! I was about to ask when you reminded me, lol. But thank you for reminding me.

Also, how long would Kev last in a fight with GSP?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2019, 01:57:04 AM »
he is small again, small compared to how he was a year back

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2019, 01:58:55 AM »
That...

How big is Kev's dick?

Bevo - great post! I was about to ask when you reminded me, lol. But thank you for reminding me.

Also, how long would Kev last in a fight with GSP?

No prob! That’s why we love you Matt  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2019, 02:01:49 AM »
Yeah, we left the day before the show and made the day long drive to Ohio. Kevin felt that flying to the event would screw his conditioning up. (Not sure how that works)

LOL...he bought about 6 gallon jugs of distilled water for the trip. He wanted to make as few stops as possible along the way. So rather than make frequent stops so he could piss, instead he would drink a gallon and when he had to piss he would just piss in the empty jug he finished. So yeah, he would literally whip his dick out in front of everyone in the limo(there were 5 or 6 of us in the limo) and start taking a piss in the jug in full view of everybody. He did not care...LOL.

He should've won that fucking show. He was awarded the most muscular trophy at the Arnold. 9 times out of 10 if you receive that trophy during the show, you wind up coming in first place. Arnold himself was surprised at the judges' decision. It was cool getting to meet him, shook his hand.

No way Nasser should've won that year, all due respect. RIP. We made four stops on the way home so he could eat. I've never seen anyone put down so much food in one day in my life that day.

Great stories! Love to hear more, did Kevin always train heavy? What’s the most you seen him lift? Or was it like his battle for the Olympia vids?

His chest training and form were epic, prob the best I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen Ronnie prep for the 03 and 04 Olympia, Ronnie sure loved the strip clubs though, always had to go including contest prep time  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2019, 03:40:36 AM »
Go off drugs and all the drug gained muscle goes away.

That's a legit completely off transformation.   Something we don't see as often.

Calum Von lost like 40 pounds yet he always remained lean,vascular with abs.  

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2019, 03:50:32 AM »

During his training for the Arnold in '99, I was casually talking with him and he said that he felt miserable. He lifted up his shirt and pinched his flesh around his waist. He told me to feel it and it didn't even feel like real skin. He was so depleted with so little body fat that it felt like rubber. He winded up coming in too small in size for the show and ended up losing to Nasser. Me and some friends took a rented limo with Kevin to that show in Ohio. The whole way there he kept drinking gallon distilled water and pissing in the empty jugs right in front of us without shame. Another memory from the show was when he told my friend to buy a couple of country music CD's so that he had music for his posing routine. He didn't do any rehearsal for his routine. Did the whole thing on the fly. Shame he never won one Sandow because he was definitely deserving.

Heard the same thing about Mentzer. The changes were drastic when he would do a cycle. Noticeable in two weeks. Anyone have the current pictures Levrone put up on his site. His site is down. 

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2019, 06:38:08 AM »

Kevin was always a cool guy to talk to but he would get moody a lot, especially during training and diet. When training for a show he would treat it like boot camp. The dude even slept on the floor rather than a bed. I used to arrive at his gym and look in his office and he would be sleeping on the floor on a small little sleeping bag. Plus, he had pretty poor vision and was very sensitive to indoor lighting. He always had his lights turned off in his office when you spoke with him. He would sit there eating a huge can of tuna fish in the dark...lol

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2019, 06:39:47 AM »

E

With all the bullshit with Bell and AB I would be fed up with them to. I just want to see the Browns fall on their face with all of this hype they're getting.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2019, 06:47:49 AM »
Full respect for Levrone for being mentally secure enough to shrink down and lose his mass, unlike certain pros who can't even fathom the idea of losing a little bit of muscle...

He didn't seem to care about that. He took pretty good care of himself in the offseason and didn't touch any kind of juice or lift weights at all. Like I said earlier, between March to July he would look like a regular, fit guy. Then when it came time to train for the Olympia...BOOM! He blew up in size within two weeks and was jacked. He always said there was life after bodybuilding.