Author Topic: How to shrink like Levrone in 30 days  (Read 15566 times)

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: How to shrink like Levrone in 30 days
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2019, 06:55:21 AM »
Great stories! Love to hear more, did Kevin always train heavy? What’s the most you seen him lift? Or was it like his battle for the Olympia vids?

His chest training and form were epic, prob the best I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen Ronnie prep for the 03 and 04 Olympia, Ronnie sure loved the strip clubs though, always had to go including contest prep time  ;D

I saw Kevin train all the time up close. Incredible pressing strength, especially on the bench. 2 weeks out from the Olympia and he would still go super heavy. 500+ pounds on the bench banging out 5-6 clean reps. As far legs go, he rarely went really heavy on the squat. He was concerned about his lower back. He sacrificed size on his legs as a result, which I think prevented at least one Sandow win.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2019, 06:57:43 AM »
Full respect for Levrone for being mentally secure enough to shrink down and lose his mass, unlike certain pros who can't even fathom the idea of losing a little bit of muscle...

At the time, Levroneeeeeeeeeeeee thought there was a big picture and a larger crowd of fans in store for him as a Motion picture star

(I dont blame him though )

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2019, 07:16:47 AM »
Kevin was always a cool guy to talk to but he would get moody a lot, especially during training and diet. When training for a show he would treat it like boot camp. The dude even slept on the floor rather than a bed. I used to arrive at his gym and look in his office and he would be sleeping on the floor on a small little sleeping bag. Plus, he had pretty poor vision and was very sensitive to indoor lighting. He always had his lights turned off in his office when you spoke with him. He would sit there eating a huge can of tuna fish in the dark...lol

Thanks for response, but it was actually just a joke about his notorious stuffed trunks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2019, 04:08:14 PM »

Sometimes bumping 13 year old threads pays off...  8)
T

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2019, 05:55:37 PM »

this is what getbig should be though - bbing gossip

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2019, 08:02:29 PM »

Absolutely! All I can say is that I fear for Kevin's health. I feared for it before, and I fear for it now. I would like to add this:

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!!!!

8) 8) 8)

Next:

Woooooooossshhhhh

Le Vro Nee

I apologize to "Al Doggity", and Getbig's population of N's, for making mean comments about N's. Is it better to be like White liberal dicks who claim to like N's, but in their private lives want nothing to do with them?

How is that better?

At least I can sit with Wiggs and discuss Hebrew theory over a beer, and give him his time to say his peace. Far cry from the allegedly tolerant White liberal assholes who won't give any N's the time of day. They hate N's and won't give them the time. To me that is far worse. I can get along with N's just fine. I'm just sick of seeing 93% of Blacks murdered by other Blacks year after year, and White people get told to check their privilege. It's just tiring.

I don't hate N's. I hate a society whose logic is that since my race has been historically more dominant, that my 9-year-old blond son needs to have this held against him. Meanwhile, Jews dominate, and somehow they get excluded from this privilege discussion.

Another example: Asians were largely not judged for being privileged. But it turns out they needed even higher SAT scores than Caucasians to get accepted into the Ivy Leagues. And that's bullshit. So now they are suing?

And wtf is "Crazy Rich Asians"? If they was "Crazy Rich Jews", that wouldn't be acceptable.

I'm supposed to have diversity turn the West to shit, and parrot my educational system and my politicians that diversity is a strength.  ::)

Please...

So I'm just frustrated. I don't want to blame N's or be mean to N's. But Sweden's rape rate has gone up 2.4x because of divershitty, and I'm supposed to JUMP FOR JOY!!!11

PLEASE. Get the fuck out of here!

We live in a time where increasingly, anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is considered a Nazi.

At least I get to see push-back in a big way.

So, I'm sorry if any of Getbig's N's were offended by my posts. I did not mean to offend you. I apologize for being offensive to Getbig's N's. I don't hate N"s - I just hate PC culture.

PS - who is Woogs? Is he a Wiggs knockoff?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2019, 08:27:06 PM »
Yeah, we left the day before the show and made the day long drive to Ohio. Kevin felt that flying to the event would screw his conditioning up. (Not sure how that works)

LOL...he bought about 6 gallon jugs of distilled water for the trip. He wanted to make as few stops as possible along the way. So rather than make frequent stops so he could piss, instead he would drink a gallon and when he had to piss he would just piss in the empty jug he finished. So yeah, he would literally whip his dick out in front of everyone in the limo(there were 5 or 6 of us in the limo) and start taking a piss in the jug in full view of everybody. He did not care...LOL.

He should've won that fucking show. He was awarded the most muscular trophy at the Arnold. 9 times out of 10 if you receive that trophy during the show, you wind up coming in first place. Arnold himself was surprised at the judges' decision. It was cool getting to meet him, shook his hand.

No way Nasser should've won that year, all due respect. RIP. We made four stops on the way home so he could eat. I've never seen anyone put down so much food in one day in my life that day.

so how big is his dick?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2019, 09:13:33 PM »

I apologize to "Al Doggity", and Getbig's population of N's, for making mean comments about N's. Is it better to be like White liberal dicks who claim to like N's, but in their private lives want nothing to do with them?

Well, I can't speak for the rest of  Getbig's N population,  but personally , there's no need to apologize to me for any mean comments. If you do feel compelled to apologize for something, I'd rather it focus on you being  a virtually retarded shitposter who lacks the ability to comprehend simple points and somehow thinks that debating someone by inventing false arguments equals mental superiority despite the fact that you've proven how dumb you are in the past by failing to understand basic arithmetic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2019, 11:07:07 AM »
:'( :o no waaaaayyyy???

beta male coach that backs up nothing and overrated scumbag quarterback, can't root for them anymore

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2019, 11:20:05 AM »
Well, I can't speak for the rest of  Getbig's N population,  but personally , there's no need to apologize to me for any mean comments. If you do feel compelled to apologize for something, I'd rather it focus on you being  a virtually retarded shitposter who lacks the ability to comprehend simple points and somehow thinks that debating someone by inventing false arguments equals mental superiority despite the fact that you've proven how dumb you are in the past by failing to understand basic arithmetic.

Why can't you speak for Getbig's N population?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2019, 11:47:04 AM »
Heard the same thing about Mentzer. The changes were drastic when he would do a cycle. Noticeable in two weeks. Anyone have the current pictures Levrone put up on his site. His site is down. 
So much for Heavy Duty training. ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2019, 01:10:37 PM »
WOOGS, You mentioned someplace above that KEVIN wanted to be a movie star!

I've only met KEVIN a couple of times but I was very impressed and ... I have a number of friends deeply involved in the production of these current Super-hero movies and I always complain when they use skinny or out of shape actors to portray super heros on screen for many millions of US dollars.

So one day one 'honcho' asked me whom I'd recommend ..... and my response was a contest ready "Kevin".

The response was, "Can he act?"

My retart was, "I don't know. Can Arnold?"

So here's a question for ya ..... "Has Kevin ever had a role in a major motion picture?"

That's just in case I ever get asked again.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2019, 11:13:54 PM »
I don't understand...is WOOGS some Wiggs ripoff?

If so, I categorically reject to this. I'm sorry, but fuck this. There is only one Wiggs, and he will not be replaced by WOOGS.

I'm sorry for being hostile, but I'm very emotional right now. WTF is this shit?? I don't want Wiggs to be replaced by WOOGS!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2019, 11:22:32 PM »
I WANT TO GOLF WITH TRUMP!

YOUR LEADER!
Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2019, 12:25:27 AM »

Weasel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2019, 01:16:00 AM »
Weasel

I would love to hear from anyone claiming to represent Getbig's N population.

Firstly on the matter of WOOGS.

Who is this individual? And he doesn't intend to replace Wiggs, does he?

Love Wiggs and his posts. I also love how Hebrew theory has caught on, on here. Wiggs explained it to me in Vegas, but it went over my head.

So with respect:

Anyone from Getbig's Hebrew population, feel free to address this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2019, 01:29:47 AM »
Weasel

Is Woogs replacing Wiggs as spokesperson for the Hebreics?
Q

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2019, 07:17:13 AM »

The same reason you can't speak on behalf of all dumb crackers.  Even though you might be the dumbest cracker of them all, there's still so many other dumb crackers with varying dumb cracker opinions that your attempt would be as meaningless as all of your other posts.  Well, maybe that's not exactly the same reason, but you get the point.

On a more important note, any new info on how big Kevin's dick is? My friend needs this information for a report.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2019, 08:25:15 AM »
I met and hung for a bit with Kevin during his prime competitive years.

Never have I experienced such a “colourless” and lame personality.

The guy seemed to be dead on the inside. Just nothing there.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2019, 11:35:59 AM »
I don't understand...is WOOGS some Wiggs ripoff?

If so, I categorically reject to this. I'm sorry, but fuck this. There is only one Wiggs, and he will not be replaced by WOOGS.

I'm sorry for being hostile, but I'm very emotional right now. WTF is this shit?? I don't want Wiggs to be replaced by WOOGS!!

No you tard, it’s UPINTHEMGUTS. You know, Anquan Boldin + Ravens = Super Bowl.

Woogs, glad to see you posting again, what are your thoughts on Jackson? I’ll take your comments off air.

Earl, come to the dark side bro.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2019, 01:00:28 PM »
The same reason you can't speak on behalf of all dumb crackers.  Even though you might be the dumbest cracker of them all, there's still so many other dumb crackers with varying dumb cracker opinions that your attempt would be as meaningless as all of your other posts.  Well, maybe that's not exactly the same reason, but you get the point.

On a more important note, any new info on how big Kevin's dick is? My friend needs this information for a report.

I can only speak for Trump-supporting Whites. And yes, I can speak for all of them.

As for Kev - he packs 8".

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »
I can only speak for Trump-supporting Whites. And yes, I can speak for all of them.

As for Kev - he packs 8".

You and AbrahamG, just come out already!

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2019, 11:48:52 AM »
I met and hung for a bit with Kevin during his prime competitive years.

Never have I experienced such a “colourless” and lame personality.

The guy seemed to be dead on the inside. Just nothing there.

He's just a naturally quiet person. Always has been. Now when I saw him drink you couldn't shut him up.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2019, 11:51:57 AM »
WOOGS, You mentioned someplace above that KEVIN wanted to be a movie star!

I've only met KEVIN a couple of times but I was very impressed and ... I have a number of friends deeply involved in the production of these current Super-hero movies and I always complain when they use skinny or out of shape actors to portray super heros on screen for many millions of US dollars.

So one day one 'honcho' asked me whom I'd recommend ..... and my response was a contest ready "Kevin".

The response was, "Can he act?"

My retart was, "I don't know. Can Arnold?"

So here's a question for ya ..... "Has Kevin ever had a role in a major motion picture?"

That's just in case I ever get asked again.

He was in two straight to DVD movies. He moved to Hollywood, gave acting a shot but his career never really went anywhere. Going back to his bodybuilding roots was a wise idea. He's in great health and still looks good with a successful  supplement line that sells well overseas. He's making pretty good $ right now. He's constantly traveling these days. The dude has literally been all over the world.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2019, 11:57:28 AM »
No you tard, it’s UPINTHEMGUTS. You know, Anquan Boldin + Ravens = Super Bowl.

Woogs, glad to see you posting again, what are your thoughts on Jackson? I’ll take your comments off air.

Earl, come to the dark side bro.

LOL..the only reason I changed my name was because I forgot my original password to my old name. So I just created a new one. As far as Lamar Jackson...the jury is still out as to whether he will be Ravens' starter for the long haul. I worry about him getting hurt and he needs to bulk up and put on a little more size. There's a common perception about Jackson where people think he's stupid based on how he sounds when he talks. He's just straight country, I don't think he's dumb. But he still has so much work to do as far as his mechanics go. I'm liking the Ravens free agent acquisitions this offseason. There's a rumor they may also acquire Gerald McCoy from the Bucs.