Author Topic: I'm pretty sure some of the staff is high at work... as in marijuana.  (Read 2794 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
My job entails alot of internal and external customer interaction. Anyway, I've noticed at least four people in the last week that I'm sure were high as I was speaking to them. I'm no snitch and definitely find it humorous as long as their not working with heavy or dangerous equipment I guess.  I need to be alert and have my wits so no, I don't do it. Not to say I haven't done it in the past at another job. The whole store was blazed except one employee. Good times were had. Have you seen employees do this or have your done it or do it? Any good stories?

alabama ftw

Re: I'm pretty sure some of the staff is high at work as in marijuana.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 11:43:07 AM »
Maybe they were spacelizards?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I'm pretty sure some of the staff is high at work as in marijuana.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 11:43:59 AM »
Man all companies that big are gonna have weed smokers. Pot smoking goes across all people and socioeconomic lines. Any company with more than a handful of employees have some that smoke, and a certain percent are gonna blaze before work.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: I'm pretty sure some of the staff is high at work... as in marijuana.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 12:28:51 PM »
Maybe your suspicion arose when one of them handed back your blunt?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »
My job entails alot of internal and external customer interaction.
yes, drug dealing does involve interacting with the customers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 12:31:41 PM »
Maybe your suspicion arose when one of them handed back your blunt?

I don't smoke blunts.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »
When i was stoned continuously for two years, including work, I too became interested in conspiracy theories. Then, when I stopped smoking, and re-evaluated those very same theories, I realised that most of them were complete horse shit.

That being said, it appears that your theories / beliefs are even whackier. So maybe you are insane.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 03:02:29 PM »
about that planet x that never showed up.......

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 04:06:29 PM »
When I turned 16 my jobs were so shit I had to be high just to make them bearable.

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 04:08:47 PM »
My job entails alot of internal and external customer interaction. Anyway, I've noticed at least four people in the last week that I'm sure were high as I was speaking to them. I'm no snitch and definitely find it humorous as long as their not working with heavy or dangerous equipment I guess.  I need to be alert and have my wits so no, I don't do it. Not to say I haven't done it in the past at another job. The whole store was blazed except one employee. Good times were had. Have you seen employees do this or have your done it or do it? Any good stories?
Fuck man to work you, they'd have to be high. And this is coming from the autistic fella

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 04:18:31 PM »
Fuck man to work you, they'd have to be high. And this is coming from the autistic fella

Kill yourself fagget

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 06:26:22 AM »
So many simply haven't the fortitude to deal with life without some kind of drug use. Pathetic.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »
So many simply haven't the fortitude to deal with life without some kind of drug use. Pathetic.

It is pathetic that you are so stupid as to say something like this. You drink coffee? that's a drug. Maybe some people have chronic mental health issues and morons like you don't help and are the reason they avoid seeking help, to be avoided being seen as week. To be honest it often takes a ton of courage to admit that shit. You are pathetic and clearly of low intellect. You get this one pass. Animals in nature take drugs, some more then us, get your head out of your ass and realize humans are meant to take drugs. We have receptors for natural compounds, our physiology is constantly changing from that cup of coffee or that drink you have at night to relax.

I stay high day because life is boring.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 09:36:16 AM »
this is what happens when you fail to finish high school
a

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 09:43:51 AM »
When i was stoned continuously for two years, including work, I too became interested in conspiracy theories. Then, when I stopped smoking, and re-evaluated those very same theories, I realised that most of them were complete horse shit.

That being said, it appears that your theories / beliefs are even whackier. So maybe you are insane.

What are the exceptions?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »
It is pathetic that you are so stupid as to say something like this. You drink coffee? that's a drug. Maybe some people have chronic mental health issues and morons like you don't help and are the reason they avoid seeking help, to be avoided being seen as week. To be honest it often takes a ton of courage to admit that shit. You are pathetic and clearly of low intellect. You get this one pass. Animals in nature take drugs, some more then us, get your head out of your ass and realize humans are meant to take drugs. We have receptors for natural compounds, our physiology is constantly changing from that cup of coffee or that drink you have at night to relax.

I stay high day because life is boring.

Tone it down, Lucy.

I am not talking about drugs for mental-health issues. (On the coffee front? Okay, you got me there ... .) However, who I refer to is those who use RECREATIONAL drugs to "get by", because they cannot deal with a degree of boredom (oops, that would be YOU) or monotony, which is a fact of existence.

In defense of coffee, caffeine doesn't take you out of yourself; it simply heightens your state of alertness.

So, yeah, I am not stupid, but you are weak.

Hope this helps.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 12:30:30 PM »
Tone it down, Lucy.

I am not talking about drugs for mental-health issues. (On the coffee front? Okay, you got me there ... .) However, who I refer to is those who use RECREATIONAL drugs to "get by", because they cannot deal with a degree of boredom (oops, that would be YOU) or monotony, which is a fact of existence.

I am calm you Nancy slut. Define recreational, because by definition the "get by" excludes recreation. I am fine being lit all day long, I function perfectly fine, I cannot suffer boredom and I see no utility in experiencing it if it can be reasonably avoided. I could die tonight, if the risk/reward ratio is favorable I see nothing wrong with it. I see no virture in enduring pointless states.

In defense of coffee, caffeine doesn't take you out of yourself; it simply heightens your state of alertness.
Ok first, your statement "take you out of yourself" is meaningless in this discussion, what do you mean out of your self? it's a stimulant, an adenosine antagonist, PDE inhibitor and increased DA tone. Amphetamine heightens you and doesn't take you out of yourself. You haven't tought about these issues enough dude, your starting point isn't even clear. Are you sure it doesn't take you out of yourself? I have seen mania induced from Ca overdose, like a gram, I have seen people fucked on benedryl etc. The truth of the matter, is this simple dichotomy you have for drugs out of yourself or not is really, drugs I use and don't. Caffeine is more addictive then MJ, fact, studies ahve been done. We have a internal cannabanoid system, the ligand is anandamide, cannabanoid deficiency might be the cause fo ADHD for example. All drugs have Utility. ALL DRUGS. it depends on the what you are using it for and your goal.if your goal is enhancement of life, then intoxication is not desirable, if your goal is to get fucked up anything can do it,even nutmed.

So, yeah, I am not stupid, but you are weak.

Do we need to continue or are we done here?

Hope this helps.

It didn't it just showed the shallowness of your thought. You are average, just plain ol average joe.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 03:11:11 PM »
do you mean like steroids?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 03:31:57 PM »
do you mean like steroids?

steriods don't take you out of your body stupid, they make your body bigger, aka increase your time inside your body because it's bigger so it's a good ddrug cus it doesn't take you out of your body. Have you ever read the side of a tylenol bottle? if you take three you will be taken out of your body, it's a side effect, taken out of your body by anal probing arachinid aliens who take you on an astral projection trip riding in a melting tea pot.

Some people need to be taaken out of their bodies, that's why they do them and not ones like he does, like caffeine, they want to go out of their bodies into the netherworld to converse with miss cleo and all the dead people slyvia brown claimed were alive.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 06:13:04 PM »
Team Wiggs for life he will figure out the the right thing taking his direction.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »

Brutal use of quote function.....I blame pot

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »

lol

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 11:20:23 PM »
What are the exceptions?

Something went down at Roswell, and it wasn't no weather balloon.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 12:17:59 AM »
Wiggs, YMCA in Sydney needs gym instructor a U interested ?.