Author Topic: Why dont special forces guys go into UFC  (Read 8482 times)

Wez

• Getbig IV
Re: Why dont special forces guys go into UFC
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »
Maybe they are busy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »
I guess the real question is why don't Special Ed guys go into UFC?  Retard strength and all...
Outside the dumb film, "Here Comes The Boom" I have yet to waste my time watching an MMA fight.  Not my cup of tea mind you, but if its yours so be it. Too ghetto.  Too brutal.  Too disgusting.  I just don't get it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »
I know for sure the big 3 security companies have many SEALS and SAS working for them, not in abundance but they are there... benchmstr would obviously be the guy to ask about that.

Different companies seem to go for the different SOF services...Blackwater or whatever they are now was SEALcentric with Triple Canopy being Army SOF. They all used to hire a lot of Guatemalan Kabil's and olther latin American SOF. Aegis had a ton of ex Brit royal Marines and eastern Europeans.
L

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2014, 10:13:04 AM »
I guess the real question is why don't Special Ed guys go into UFC?  Retard strength and all...
Outside the dumb film, "Here Comes The Boom" I have yet to waste my time watching an MMA fight.  Not my cup of tea mind you, but if its yours so be it. Too ghetto.  Too brutal.  Too disgusting.  I just don't get it.

Just sit and watch, you ll be surprised how much you love it, da cage is where its at

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2014, 10:17:33 AM »
Just sit and watch, you ll be surprised how much you love it, da cage is where its at

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2014, 10:19:03 AM »