Author Topic: Jay Cutler - is flushing away  (Read 23764 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Jay Cutler - is flushing away
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
OTHER than than looking less big/swole,in his defense the tank is wide strapped at the top covering his traps which are 'thick peaked'if they were narrower his traps would show size a lot still there,his dels are smaller but still round and he's lean which is still better than skinny fat or bloated 'coleman'.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2014, 08:46:11 AM »
yep
because having large muscles isn't a skill set, it's a self-indulgent token of egomaniacal exhibitionism
throwing a baseball at the pro level does take a certain level of ability
even a retired pitcher can out-throw any AAA player

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2014, 08:47:19 AM »
OTHER than than looking less big/swole,in his defense the tank is wide strapped at the top covering his traps which are 'thick peaked'if they were narrower his traps would show size a lot still there,his dels are smaller but still round and he's lean which is still better than skinny fat or bloated 'coleman'.
just a bad angle ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »
yep
because having large muscles isn't a skill set, it's a self-indulgent token of egomaniacal exhibitionism
throwing a baseball at the pro level does take a certain level of ability
even a retired pitcher can out-throw any AAA player
that's agreeable man...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »
just a bad angle ;)

jay has not shrunk that far yet...bad example...

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2014, 08:48:49 AM »
Jay was investing in modular homes and properties in Las Vegas some years back. Nevada has some of the cheapest real estate in the country since it is a desert and water has to be pumped in. Wonder if Kerri took half of his worth?
Will Jay have to resort to private posing sessions for the surviving Weiders?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »
jay has not shrunk that far yet...bad example...
No, it's a great example of what's coming. Just you wait! ;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
Jay was investing in modular homes and properties in Las Vegas some years back. Nevada has some of the cheapest real estate in the country since it is a desert and water has to be pumped in. Wonder if Kerri took half of his worth?
Will Jay have to resort to private posing sessions for the surviving Weiders?

we don't know how much he has or doesn't
that last video of his driving around vegas at night looking for real estate
days after he fired his video producer
seemed kinda staged
a little creepy

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »
we don't know how much he has or doesn't
that last video of his driving around vegas at night looking for real estate
days after he fired his video produced
seemed kinda staged
a little creepy

He is a desperate man.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2014, 08:55:21 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »
No, it's a great example of what's coming. Just you wait! ;)
if he chooses so,stops training,eating,maybe ur right...he had a great run...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2014, 09:47:24 AM »
hair thinning rapidly too
seems those people who used to quote him as an example of drugs not affecting everyone's scalp
now must find a new idol as the last few hairs of his bleached 'hawk fall out

He needs to lose the heat miser look!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
even jay cutler turns into a normal man without juice

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2014, 10:08:47 AM »

driving around late at night scoping out real estate... I like it! 

Agent69

• Getbig III
Re: Jay is flushing away
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »
Jay isn't 5'9" in high heels dude. ALL bodybuilders lie about their height. I've met Jay in Vegas and he's NO 5'9". Lou is somewhere between 6'2" and 6'3" today. He was around 6'4" at his peak.

I bet you believe wrestlers billed heights too, huh?  ::)
ive met jay in vegas-lmao oh boy  ::)

considering i am a retired pro and I know jay on a personal level you to me are hilarious-- oh boy hes not 5 9 did you measure him--lol  
ok if it makes you feel better he is 5 8"  and he walked around at 300 lbs in his peak offseason--

and lou is shrinking in height ??   ::)  fucken hilarious some of you guys on this  this site crack me up  

the point is that the height diff between these two is atleast 6-7  inches-- not a good comparison--lol

but whatever you must know what your talking about because you saw jay at the Olympia expo ..lol

and hes loosing size-who fucken cares he is retired ...

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2014, 10:17:38 AM »
Icelord

Gear does make a huge difference but in order to excel in bodybuilding you do have to measure your food and monitor your macros and be thoughtful about your training. Genetics play a huge factor in terms of ones response to anabolics as well as how the muscle will look on a frame. Bodybuilding is not about the biggest otherwise every fat fuck on this site would be Mr. Olympia. For every person who is critical of these pro I ask how many amateur shows they have won? Chances are the overwhelming majority have never even stepped on stage let alone ever been good enough to win even a local show. Over the many years I have been on this board the one thing that always surprises me is how incredibly negative the members are. I have come to the conclusion that there are two sorts of people, those who are inspired by the success of others and those who are convicted by the success of others. This if course comes down to the basic idea that the average person is average in every respect and seeks to diminish those who have achieved anything noteworthy as the success of others is a stark reminder of the absolute absence of any achievement in their own lives.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2014, 10:21:57 AM »
Icelord

Gear does make a huge difference but in order to excel in bodybuilding you do have to measure your food and monitor your macros and be thoughtful about your training. Genetics play a huge factor in terms of ones response to anabolics as well as how the muscle will look on a frame. Bodybuilding is not about the biggest otherwise every fat fuck on this site would be Mr. Olympia. For every person who is critical of these pro I ask how many amateur shows they have won? Chances are the overwhelming majority have never even stepped on stage let alone ever been good enough to win even a local show. Over the many years I have been on this board the one thing that always surprises me is how incredibly negative the members are. I have come to the conclusion that there are two sorts of people, those who are inspired by the success of others and those who are convicted by the success of others. This if course comes down to the basic idea that the average person is average in every respect and seeks to diminish those who have achieved anything noteworthy as the success of others is a stark reminder of the absolute absence of any achievement in their own lives.
i would say that 80 % of the guys on here have never even competed and or won a local or state show-but they seem to know everything when it comes to what the pros do to make in bbing--that's why this site cracks me up--

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2014, 10:25:26 AM »
Agent69 I am right there with you. Getbig is entertaining but a brain trust it is not.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2014, 10:38:22 AM »
Jay needn't be 300 pounds anymore, no. But that he's shrinking at such a quick pace is kinda disturbing, from the persepctive of someone who values weight training and a degree of natural muscular base.

Of course, it has to be noted that Jay has been a HEAVY abuser of steroid-type compounds for a very long time, so his system is more than likely shot to hell, from an androgenic standpoint. Without any gear, the man would have the test production of a 12-year-old girl.

Unlike many of the musclemen of old, Cutler isn't "of the iron", and his interest in training with weights just for the sheer joy of it was probably never really there.

If he's smart, he'll remain relatively covered for his appearances and push for a new angle. IF he wants to stay in the muscle industry. I do think the whole supplement corner is beyond played-out, though. Then again, Jay's truly not some master trainer, either, so where that leaves him, I have no idea.

Cutler has a very good structure and at one time was a fantastic responder to drugs, in which he was willing to indulge. Plus he was willing to do his time stimulating growth with regular gym visits. But the workouts were standard-issue gym rat boredom.

All the best to Jay. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
He has 15 inch arms in this photo.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2014, 11:05:49 AM »
Megaladon that pic is photoshopped you dipshit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2014, 11:06:49 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2014, 11:14:44 AM »
Megaladon that pic is photoshopped you dipshit.

Thank you. Very astute. Here is Jay with Laurence Fishburne.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Jay is flushing away
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2014, 02:15:38 PM »
So if you weight 300 pounds in the off season that means that when you turn 40 you have to look like a pile of shit ?

You must b a teenager. 

Lou Ferrigno was 275 lbs at age 25.
285 at age 36.
325 at age 43.
250 lean at 50. 
245 at age 60
!!!

Jay is a multiple MrO champion and you look at him now and looks like a bellow average burnt out drug/oil abuser.

Robby didn't win the MrO but looks like a former champion even in his 60's.

dude is also 8" taller than jay... with a mongoloid bone structure.

jay can spend $8k a year on drugs.. hell, maybe just $5k a year and keep doing shows leaner and smaller and still pull in $30k a year in winnings plus promoting his other businesses.

it's alllllll about making money.

at the end of the day it's ALL about making money, and it SHOULD be or have been, about making money from the start.

the sooner people realize this, the better off they'll be.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2014, 02:40:19 PM »
Jay Should really use that Chest workout ALEX recommended him on Getbig when Jay posted those 2 or 3 times he was here