Author Topic: Jay Cutler - is flushing away  (Read 23746 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jay Cutler - is flushing away
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2014, 03:01:14 PM »
Icelord

Gear does make a huge difference but in order to excel in bodybuilding you do have to measure your food and monitor your macros and be thoughtful about your training. Genetics play a huge factor in terms of ones response to anabolics as well as how the muscle will look on a frame. Bodybuilding is not about the biggest otherwise every fat fuck on this site would be Mr. Olympia. For every person who is critical of these pro I ask how many amateur shows they have won? Chances are the overwhelming majority have never even stepped on stage let alone ever been good enough to win even a local show. Over the many years I have been on this board the one thing that always surprises me is how incredibly negative the members are. I have come to the conclusion that there are two sorts of people, those who are inspired by the success of others and those who are convicted by the success of others. This if course comes down to the basic idea that the average person is average in every respect and seeks to diminish those who have achieved anything noteworthy as the success of others is a stark reminder of the absolute absence of any achievement in their own lives.
nah
it's the drugs
and I don't need to compete to know these guys are mostly frauds
aight

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2014, 04:01:11 PM »
Icelord...spoken like a true novice. I appreciate your comments. Your absence of intellect makes me feel like a genius. Thank you for the ego boost you idiot.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »
Icelord...spoken like a true novice. I appreciate your comments. Your absence of intellect makes me feel like a genius. Thank you for the ego boost you idiot.
You don't know anything about bodybuilding. The fact that you went on a stereotypical schmoe rant about genetics shows you haven't the first clue of what you're talking about. Why should anyone listen to you?
go predict lottery numbers for $5, ya dink

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2014, 04:05:59 PM »
Icelord

I have 2 overall titles so far in the last 6 months and am prepping for the USA right now. You sir are a novice and a world class idiot.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »
Icelord

I have 2 overall titles so far in the last 6 months and am prepping for the USA right now. You sir are a novice and a world class idiot.
So what? There's guys with pro cards who end up on the hospital table because they didn't know how to diet properly off-season or died of drug abuse
so now an AMATEUR is going to tell us how to do bodybuilding correctly
lol
no
you're not convincing anyone but yourself, dude
now quit trolling, there's enough idiots doing that already on this forum

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2014, 04:21:44 PM »
Icelord

I am not telling anyone how to live their life. What I am saying is that you are a complete idiot. Please go back to your studio apartment and continue to think of yourself as someone who has a clue. You are proof of a theory I have long believed to be true in that those with lesser intelligence are entirely unaware of their own mental deficiency. You probably look at those around you who are more successful than you and believe that their success is due to some sort of luck or because they know the right people when in truth your lack of success is due entirely to your lesser intelligence and loser attitude. If my opinion doesn't matter despite having been a successful competitive bodybuilder then how exactly is your opinion of greater value considering you have absolutely no practical experience to speak of. Getting any advice from you is like asking a hobo for stock tips.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2014, 04:22:37 PM »
Icelord

I am not telling anyone how to live their life. What I am saying is that you are a complete idiot. Please go back to your studio apartment and continue to think of yourself as someone who has a clue. You are proof of a theory I have long believed to be true in that those with lesser intelligence are entirely unaware of their own mental deficiency. You probably look at those around you who are more successful than you and believe that their success is due to some sort of luck or because they know the right people when in truth your lack of success is due entirely to your lesser intelligence and loser attitude. If my opinion doesn't matter despite having been a successful competitive bodybuilder then how exactly is your opinion of greater value considering you have absolutely no practical experience to speak of. Getting any advice from you is like asking a hobo for stock tips.
And I'm saying you're a bigger idiot and you write like you're high on Vicodin. Come at me.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2014, 04:38:57 PM »
Icelord that is an excellent comeback. I wouldn't know what it is like to write while being high on vicodin but based on your response it would appear you have lots of experience with self medicating. I don't blame you, if I were you I would likely drown my sorrows in narcotics as well. Life is tough for the stupid.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2014, 04:40:21 PM »
Icelord that is an excellent comeback. I wouldn't know what it is like to write while being high on vicodin but based on your response it would appear you have lots of experience with self medicating. I don't blame you, if I were you I would likely drown my sorrows in narcotics as well. Life is tough for the stupid.
You lift weights and abuse drugs in your 20s/30s because you have an inferiority complex that makes you deform your body to ridiculous proportions to show it off in front of complete strangers in oil and a thong. You can't call anyone pathetic when you're that seriously fucked in the head.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
i would say that 80 % of the guys on here have never even competed and or won a local or state show-but they seem to know everything when it comes to what the pros do to make in bbing--that's why this site cracks me up--

It's all cause of that dumbass gh15!

Every fucking teen spews the same bullshit he did

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2014, 04:47:10 PM »
It's all cause of that dumbass gh15!

Every fucking teen spews the same bullshit he did
He was a pro bodybuilder himself, one of the biggest ever
so I mean, keep that in mind

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2014, 04:55:05 PM »
Now that's more like it!!! I don't know about my ridiculous proportions but yes I do show off my work in front of strangers in a thong covered in oil. The real question here is if you have such a low opinion of bodybuilding why are you such an active member of a bodybuilding board. Is it more odd that I step on stage in posing trunks for a hoby or is it more odd that you spend your time belittling people who step on stage in posing trunks?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2014, 04:55:43 PM »
Now that's more like it!!! I don't know about my ridiculous proportions but yes I do show off my work in front of strangers in a thong covered in oil. The real question here is if you have such a low opinion of bodybuilding why are you such an active member of a bodybuilding board. Is it more odd that I step on stage in posing trunks for a hoby or is it more odd that you spend your time belittling people who step on stage in posing trunks?
post yourself in a thong so I can critique the size of your little bulge

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2014, 04:56:26 PM »
and with a name like bent one
I have to assume you do more than just wrist curls in the pump up room
know what I mean ;)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay is flushing away
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »
I predicted 218 pounds.   getting there.

Wow, a lot of scar tissue in that right biceps, I didn't know he had an operation on that one.   

That thing looks incredibly swollen.

It's called muscle memory

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jay is flushing away
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
It's called muscle memory
it's also called synthol in most places

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2014, 08:51:20 PM »
wish my biceps would look like that when I site injected in them. lol

they don't... they become big globs of unseperated.. something or other.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
wish my biceps would look like that when I site injected in them. lol

they don't... they become big globs of unseperated.. something or other.
Well, that's what his look like too, dude. No offense, assuming you're sticking up for him or something. And that isn't a site injection of any kind of androgen compound, it's clearly oil to bring up his atrophied/injured upper arms. He's hardly the only one doing it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2014, 09:07:58 PM »
and with a name like bent one
I have to assume you do more than just wrist curls in the pump up room
know what I mean ;)

Sorry to cut in on the men in thongs discussion but if nobody on here has called you "asslord" yet I'd be shocked, haha.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2014, 09:08:46 PM »
Well, that's what his look like too, dude. No offense, assuming you're sticking up for him or something. And that isn't a site injection of any kind of androgen compound, it's clearly oil to bring up his atrophied/injured upper arms. He's hardly the only one doing it.

well, I've seen plenty of site injected biceps, be it test/eq/deca/tren/mast/whatever, or synthol or syntherol, and mine never look the way those do relaxed. lol. I wouldn't mind much if they did.

I can put a ton of oil in my shoulders, but 1cc in a bicep will cause it to look like complete shit for 7 days.

I really don't care what jay does. not like his biceps were ever a weakpoint or that he's a stranger to site injections, as his delts have been full for many years.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2014, 09:26:53 PM »
well, I've seen plenty of site injected biceps, be it test/eq/deca/tren/mast/whatever, or synthol or syntherol, and mine never look the way those do relaxed. lol. I wouldn't mind much if they did.

I can put a ton of oil in my shoulders, but 1cc in a bicep will cause it to look like complete shit for 7 days.

I really don't care what jay does. not like his biceps were ever a weakpoint or that he's a stranger to site injections, as his delts have been full for many years.
Yet it used to cause endless arguments when anyone would even suggest he filled out his shoulders with synthol.

Pretty sure Markus Ruhl did it too.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »
why any pro, using pro dosages, would bother using 'synthol' is beyond my comprehension...

and anytime somebody mentions "he's got synthol in his..." on these boards, their naiveté becomes obvious.

when you're shooting 30-40cc's per week of anabolics, there's no place to PUT synthol that's not filled with anabolics.

let BigA pimp his Syntherol all he wants with allllllll the pro's who supposedly use it... I'm sure most have tried it, but most quickly realized it's a waste of space in a muscle that could be filled with anabolics.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2014, 10:52:54 PM »
why any pro, using pro dosages, would bother using 'synthol' is beyond my comprehension...
not sure why but I found this really funny irl
laughed
think it's putting synthol in apostrophes that did it
since it's such a catchall for any unnatural bulge on a BB's physique

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2014, 10:32:42 AM »
"Getbig Wants to know jay, ARE YOU FLUSHING AWAY ??? "

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »
He finally surrendered to conformity and grew one of those ultradouchey sculpted beards the yuppies and rappers are wearing. What a ffffffffffffffffffffag.
next up: some shoulder tattoo with nonsensical bullshit written under it