Author Topic: Why do Moron Bodybuilders go to eat at Brazillian Steakhouses and Sushi Places?  (Read 8474 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Do they think they are going to gain muscle or something eating all that protein?  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
TA on a troll roll tonight.

Knooger

• Getbig V
I can't speak for the Brazilian steakhouses, but sushi is fucking delicious.

Simple Simon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I can't speak for the Brazilian steakhouses, but sushi is fucking delicious.
I disagree.  Fried Chicken or Pulled Pork is better than Sushi any day of the week.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Why do you care where they choose to eat?  ???
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
I disagree.  Fried Chicken or Pulled Pork is better than Sushi any day of the week.

Certainly we're engaged in a pretty subjective topic here, but although I like fried chicken as much as Wiggs, I still like sushi better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I can`t believe people are actually fooled into eating raw fish.  :D

dustin

Never had a Brazilian steak and didn't know they were renowned for that. But I grew up with Japanese exchange students as a kid, and host them now as an adult. I turned my nose up at sushi for years but once I finally tried some, I fell in love. I wrote it off as some hipster BS, but sushi is truly god damned delicious. There's no shame in eating delicious food just because other douchebags also like it.

Simple Simon

No ones being fooled into eating it, they try it, like it, and eat it again.

Knooger

• Getbig V

I can't believe a guy would want to suck a cock, but plenty here do it.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Your opinion holds much weight considering how the Carolinas are littered with such top sushi restaurants.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
gotta disagree. Stuff sits to heavy. Im just burned out on southern/fried foods.

im really into lighter meals now, fish, veggies, chicken, different kinds of rices... anything that sits heavy makes my stomach turn anymore.

ive been on a business tri9 and ive been eating fast food and pizza ED...... it fuckin sucks. I feel like crap.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Never had a Brazilian steak and didn't know they were renowned for that. But I grew up with Japanese exchange students as a kid, and host them now as an adult. I turned my nose up at sushi for years but once I finally tried some, I fell in love. I wrote it off as some hipster BS, but sushi is truly god damned delicious. There's no shame in eating delicious food just because other douchebags also like it.
For me, Sushi is average at best.  But then again, I am partial to American Cuisine.  America has by far, the best food of any country and is the most diverse.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Your opinion holds much weight considering how the Carolinas are littered with such top sushi restaurants.
Actually they are.  Charlotte has one that is probably the best in the country.

As for Seafood, the Coast of Carolina has the best in the nation.

Simple Simon

For me, Sushi is average at best.  But then again, I am partial to American Cuisine.  America has by far, the best food of any country and is the most diverse.

Knooger

• Getbig V
I'd eat the hell out of a big old juicy burger.

dustin

My dad's white and never liked Asian food, so I didn't eat Asian food outside of Christmas at grandma's and then after I met my wife and was introduced to authentic Asian food. It's a lot different than the shit they serve in restaurants that's Americanized. Sushi is legitimately awesome though. I hate sounding like a food snob but there is a lot of shitty sushi out there too. Shitty sushi isn't all together too bad, but I can't help but feel like a lot of people make up their mind based on shit like corner store sushi or California rolls.

I make my own sushi half the time and I make it properly, so that's probably why it tastes way better. When a restaurant snags a good sushi chef, I'll frequent their restaurant a lot however. I don't think anything beats GOOD sushi. It's God tier food when it's done properly.

Knooger

• Getbig V
There is certainly some half assed sushi out there, but when you find a good restaurant, it's glorious.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
My dad's white and never liked Asian food, so I didn't eat Asian food outside of Christmas at grandma's and then after I met my wife and was introduced to authentic Asian food. It's a lot different than the shit they serve in restaurants that's Americanized. Sushi is legitimately awesome though. I hate sounding like a food snob but there is a lot of shitty sushi out there too. Shitty sushi isn't all together too bad, but I can't help but feel like a lot of people make up their mind based on shit like corner store sushi or California rolls.

I make my own sushi half the time and I make it properly, so that's probably why it tastes way better. When a restaurant snags a good sushi chef, I'll frequent their restaurant a lot however. I don't think anything beats GOOD sushi. It's God tier food when it's done properly.
its hard to find good sushi, americanized or otherwise. Theres some killer ones in Washington called trappers.... but a lot of the asian teriyaki/sushi bars suck ass. Bland or slimy. Blech.

the trainer

I think you were born retarded if you think fried chicken is better than sushi, I mostly eat sushi when i am on the road its one of the better foods for a bodybuilder, but you would not know anything about that mr calorie is a calorie dumbass.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I read a piece a few months back that claimed that in the West more and more makers are filling their sushi with mayo and turning it into a high cal/high fat snack. Ironic as it was first lauded and praised here for being the opposite.
O

Knooger

• Getbig V
I read a piece a few months back that claimed that in the West more and more makers are filling their sushi with mayo and turning it into a high cal/high fat snack. Ironic as it was first lauded and praised here for being the opposite.

Perhaps you are speaking of rolls, I guess some like the California roll might have mayo in it, but the vast majority of sushi does not.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Perhaps you are speaking of rolls, I guess some like the California roll might have mayo in it, but the vast majority of sushi does not.
I feel like mayo would make a disgustinv roll.

trappers uses cream cheese and alot of different spices on their rolls, but theyr americanized and delicious. They also have a lot of traditional stuff.

galeniko

• Getbig V

haha .

while i agree, sushi is overrated, its what rice rolled around solomo fish?

but a steak is always nice and tasty things.

or the best thing ever, on the spanish coast restarants they serve for 10euros either a fish plates or meat plate, fantasic.

the americans dont even know what is nice foods, putting fat dressing into something with bread and a sausage is hardly delicious, its just tasty.

the southern europe they serve on the beaches, now thats good and even relatively healthy.

n